Shoutbox

Suggestion - count on contact list clean-up - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion - count on contact list clean-up (/showthread.php?tid=33568)

Suggestion - count on contact list clean-up by Derwan on 10-24-2004 at 12:28 AM

I think this has been suggested before - but it hasn't been implemented and I think it's a great idea. 

It would be good if the Contact List Clean-Up window included a count of contacts.  That way you would know how many contacts remained as you were deleting them.

RE: Suggestion - count on contact list clean-up by CookieRevised on 10-25-2004 at 04:44 AM

It would be a nice little addition, yes.

Not to know how much remained after deleting some, but rather to know how many you have so you know how much you can still add :P (can be even usefull to some people who don't want to add up all the numbers near the groupnames in the contactlist)

RE: Suggestion - count on contact list clean-up by Derwan on 10-25-2004 at 05:32 AM

Yes - that too!  Even switching to online/offline view you have 3 groups (including Mobile).

To get a quick count, go into contact list clean-up.  Whoops - too many - delete a few while I'm there.  Down to 130... yep... that's enough.