Shoutbox

Preference Link in contact window? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Preference Link in contact window? (/showthread.php?tid=33621)

Preference Link in contact window? by lylesback2 on 10-25-2004 at 02:36 AM

Ive been using the "quick text" link in the contact window back when Messenger Plus! was 2.0  and until Messenger Plus! 3.0 you took that option out... so could you add a link to Preference panel in the contact window?

RE: Preference Link in contact window? by Mnjul on 10-25-2004 at 03:10 AM

Would you explain more? :S I don't quite understand...

RE: Preference Link in contact window? by bach_m on 10-25-2004 at 03:13 AM

i think he means that theres no easy way to get to the preferences from a conversation windo

RE: Preference Link in contact window? by Mnjul on 10-25-2004 at 03:15 AM

Conversation window, not contact window? Well, in conversation window you can type /config to launch Preferences window...as for Quick text, you can click on Plus! icon and select Send a pre-recorded message\Edit the Quick Text list

RE: Preference Link in contact window? by lylesback2 on 10-26-2004 at 12:22 AM

ya i didnt think about the /config command.. totally forgot :P

RE: Preference Link in contact window? by CookieRevised on 10-26-2004 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2
Ive been using the "quick text" link in the contact window back when Messenger Plus! was 2.0  and until Messenger Plus! 3.0 you took that option out... so could you add a link to Preference panel in the contact window?
It hasn't been taken out, it has been moved to the special Plus! icon in the conversation window buttonbar. ;)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=328668]

PS: darn... missed Mnjul's post; he already said it... oh well, I posted a pic :P