Shoutbox

larger display pic. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: larger display pic. (/showthread.php?tid=33634)

larger display pic. by joker17 on 10-25-2004 at 04:59 PM

hello....

some of my friends have a larger display pic in the conversation but they wont tell me how they do it...

So if someone knows can he help me pls

thx :)

RE: larger display pic. by coolvi on 10-25-2004 at 05:01 PM

www.msnshell.com

RE: larger display pic. by TGG on 10-25-2004 at 05:02 PM

you can use stuffplug-NG for this, and it has alot of other good features aswell.

www.stuffplug.com

RE: larger display pic. by joker17 on 10-25-2004 at 05:41 PM

ok i tried the sites

1) i dont have the keycode
2)the other one doesnt work

so something else pls???

RE: larger display pic. by Ezra on 10-25-2004 at 05:50 PM

The keycode for Stuffplug is on the Stuffplug site...

To make it even easier, click me...

RE: larger display pic. by joker17 on 10-25-2004 at 06:53 PM

i have downloaded it but its still not working, i enabled the oversized display pic but its not doing anything

help pls

thank u

RE: larger display pic. by _Humphreys on 10-25-2004 at 06:59 PM

1. Download stuffplug get the Install ID out of the installer paste it into Validation Generator on the validation page and it will give you a Validation code paste this into the installer

2. Enable the feature "Enable Over-Sized Display pics"

3. When you add the pic to be your dp (display pic)it will ask you do you if want this pic to be the original size click yes and it will appear the size the pic is normally on your dp (unless it's to big then it won't show).

RE: larger display pic. by joker17 on 10-25-2004 at 07:31 PM

i dont think u understood me.... i want it to show in a big size... like the helft of the conversation.... like this is still in a small windows...

sorry...

RE: larger display pic. by user27089 on 10-25-2004 at 07:33 PM

All of the previous display pictures that you are using won't be large at all, you have to get them again, and any time after that, they are large, but when you browse for the larger picture and press ok, you should get prompted asking you whether you want to keep it at its original size, click yes.

Only the person you are speaking to will be able to see the display picture's actual size, you won't, next time you speak, ask one of your friends for a screenshot.

RE: larger display pic. by stacey456 on 10-28-2004 at 11:21 AM

GOD WHAT ARE U DOING IT REALLY IS EASY LOL!
OK GO TO www.mess.be
click on messenger plus downloads which is in MSN download database
then choose Stuff Plug-NG (the third option down)
then download it but push save as an remember where u saved it
after it has been downloaded go back to the screen where u choose to download it and click on VALIDATION KEY
here u type in the number you got once downloaded an it will give u another number so the installation can be completted
once it is on you will need to go to the main msn menu screen (with your contacts on) and then click on plus>then preferences>plugins and there should be the plug in u downloaded
then click that an choose configure here you can check all the boxes in which you wish to have!!
hope this helped
to get your d.p to be big then go to change your display pik add a new photo an when the option comes up saying something about the display pik choose yes an the picture should be enlarged
stacey xxxx

RE: larger display pic. by lhunath on 10-28-2004 at 01:19 PM

stacey, he has the program already..

look, joker17, just type
/xspoptions
and you'll see the configuration screen. make sure you have Over-Sized Display Pictures turned on.

Then, add a new display picture, and it will ask you whether you want it made smaller or not. Say you want it to keep the original size. Then, change your display picture to that....
By the way, you won't notice yourself that it's bigger.
Only the other person will see it bigger. So ask them! Don't panic if you don't see it yourself..

RE: larger display pic. by sxy_mat on 11-05-2004 at 11:18 AM

thx that helped me out lol i thought it want bigger:P thx again

RE: larger display pic. by ind3nt on 11-06-2004 at 12:39 AM

in MSN Beta 7.0.0332 you can just set the size to large from the lil menu under yourse or your contacts display pic