Shoutbox

mRouterAccessP... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: mRouterAccessP... (/showthread.php?tid=33671)

mRouterAccessP... by Dan on 10-26-2004 at 02:39 PM

Hi,

When I visit some websites I get the following error:

'mRouterAccessP...'

mRouter is part of my bluetooth software installed for my mouse. This problem has not happened before when I visited the same websites, although it still happens occasionally. I have attached a screenshot of the error.

RE: mRouterAccessP... by Choli on 10-26-2004 at 08:40 PM

have you tried to reinstall that software? do you lose the internet connection when that happens? does that happen always with the same pages or it seems to be random?

RE: mRouterAccessP... by Dan on 10-26-2004 at 09:12 PM

I haven't tried to re-install the software because it has no problems when connecting to my mouse and mobile phone. I don't lose my internet connection when this happens, as I am on a wireless broadband network anyway.

It is happening with the same web pages, but I am sure that when I reboot my computer I will no longer have this problem, as I didn't have it with the webpages before. I would just like to understand what the cause of this error is.

RE: mRouterAccessP... by Concord Dawn on 10-26-2004 at 11:55 PM

Dan: the cause is obviously you, as NOONE in the time that I have been here has had that error. And as you said so, it's sofwater you have installed. This is a wierd error. As Choli said, try reinstalling the software.