Shoutbox

Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. (/showthread.php?tid=33693)

Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by .blade// on 10-26-2004 at 10:44 PM

[Image: banner.jpg]
If you're Canadian, you may have seen this already (it's a canadian show), otherwise, take a look at these REALLY funny spofs of random things :P (these are some of my fav.s):

Warning: Require REAL player :dodgy: (though the videos are worth it)

- Funtastic Utility Vehicle
- Mastercraft Baby Power Washer
- The ING bank
- The ****ING bank

(File sizes are between 1.5 & 4.5 megabytes)

:banana: Enjoy :banana:

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by Chop on 10-27-2004 at 05:14 AM

Um.. I need Real Audio.. I guess i will check it later |-)

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by gnownoskcid on 10-27-2004 at 05:51 AM

lmao :lol: I like the FUV one best!

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by RaceProUK on 10-27-2004 at 10:47 AM

Strange...

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by user27089 on 10-27-2004 at 10:57 AM

Hahaha, they're all funny, and blatently canadian, you can tell when something is from North America, its cheesy as hell hehehe, i'm more into stuff like this:

Little Britain Clips - Source: http://www.davidwalliams.com/LittleBritain.htm
Lou and Andy go to the Swimming Pool
Vicky Pollard in Court Case

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by .blade// on 10-27-2004 at 03:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Hahaha, they're all funny, and blatently canadian, you can tell when something is from North America, its cheesy as hell hehehe

* .blade// doesn't know if that is a compliment :dodgy:

And ya, my fav. is the FUV one :P "Zoom Zoom - Boom Boom!" :P
...:lol:
RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by Eljay on 10-27-2004 at 03:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Hahaha, they're all funny, and blatently canadian, you can tell when something is from North America, its cheesy as hell hehehe, i'm more into stuff like this:

Little Britain Clips - Source: http://www.davidwalliams.com/LittleBritain.htm
Lou and Andy go to the Swimming Pool
Vicky Pollard in Court Case
yeh little britain rules
anybody been watching the new series on BBC3?
RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by saralk on 10-27-2004 at 04:08 PM

I am, even my mum likes it (and thats saying something)

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by Eljay on 10-27-2004 at 04:31 PM

picture of andy (guy in wheelchair)
[Image: ml_26.jpg]
:rofl::rofl:

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by MC Inferno on 10-27-2004 at 05:18 PM

Little Britain is thew dog;s bollox...... one the subtleish jokes was the best "Britain... we've had running water for 150 years and we invented the cat" :lol:

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by ayjay on 10-27-2004 at 06:17 PM

lol, Little Britain is great. I was REALLY bored so I was watchin the British Television Awards (or called somethin like that) and they won the best comedy show or something. yay! Although a bit, well, VERY annoyed Friends didn't win!

RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by user27089 on 10-27-2004 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ajd
lol, Little Britain is great. I was REALLY bored so I was watchin the British Television Awards (or called somethin like that) and they won the best comedy show or something. yay! Although a bit, well, VERY annoyed Friends didn't win!

My mum and dad watched it, didn't David walk on stage and say something like "Oh, I can't have this because ['I'm a Lady']"

All of my family love little britain, the lot, even my grandparents!!
RE: Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. by ayjay on 10-27-2004 at 07:15 PM

yeah lol, then the fat guy (dont know his name) said the whole thanks speech in that teenage girls voice who always goes yeah but no but yeah.
(I really ought to learn some names, lol)