Shoutbox

I was here thinking... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: I was here thinking... (/showthread.php?tid=33784)

I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-28-2004 at 08:40 PM

So long for normal behavior...here goes my monthly philosofic speech....
I was here thinking about a new thread...I thought....*-)*-)*-)...and i went to my daily question...What is all this..:S...what is this where i'm sitting on...why do my parents are on the living room watching a box that makes color out of a cable and gives us hours of entertainemnt?I think of this lots of times...and i allways end crying with fear to loose someone i love:S...this is all so strange...well i'm looking at my desk...but these are the colors i can see...these are the type of material i can fell touch...what about all the others?...this will probably leave you thinking...i bet all of us thought of this at least once when a member of our family is sick...this is all so strange...man you're on the other side of the world and reading what a portuguese kid wrote^o)*-)...all so strange...this world...i mean...maybe we only see what we're suposed to see...this text is not organized at all...try to get the essencial message from it...i won't tell you the message i take out off this 'cause mine is tottally diferent from yours...one final thought...we should all pray for the current aceptable peace there's in the world...whe don't know how will this be in 10 years...sorry for the length...just my thoughts in a cold lonely night...

P.S. I'm gone 'til 17:00 GMT hour of tomorrow here its 22:23 of October 28th...i'd like to see some answers...HuG

RE: I was here thinking... by WDZ on 10-29-2004 at 04:02 AM

The phrase "all so strange," which you wrote 3 times, pretty much sums up your message. :s

RE: I was here thinking... by Ginger on 10-29-2004 at 04:03 AM

well ive been starin at my hand for about 10 minutes so does that mean im thinking? when im thinking after im done thinking i cant remember what i was thinking so hard about

RE: I was here thinking... by Chrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
...and i allways end crying
wtf? u always end up crying, u need a psychiatrist.
RE: I was here thinking... by Weyzza on 10-29-2004 at 04:21 AM

Agreed.

I just think you just have to enjoy your life as it is and don't think everything that is not useful and gives little impact for your life.
That thing just confuses you.

RE: I was here thinking... by gnownoskcid on 10-29-2004 at 05:41 AM

don't think too much...  the more you think about life, the less sense it makes

btw if you are wondering, the answer to the ultimate question of life is 42 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything) and you gotta read Douglas Adams's book "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" it's the best)

RE: I was here thinking... by user27089 on 10-29-2004 at 07:54 AM

I get it, I think that we are blind to many things, because we don't need to see them, and if we do, maybe we're a threat to the things we see, everything you see around you is taken from the precious earth, and we're ruining it, maybe some things just can't be seen, as we would ruin everything, as we slowly are doing.

RE: I was here thinking... by Twan on 10-29-2004 at 09:07 AM

I think sometimes it's good to think about such things..  Why do we excist ?  What is The dead and what is the meaning of life ?  but never you'll get an answer   But after thinking I just go on and have fun, live my life ect.. :)

RE: I was here thinking... by user27089 on 10-29-2004 at 10:09 AM

To be honest, for all we know, we could be in the atom of a chairleg, ever thought of that?

RE: I was here thinking... by Anubis on 10-29-2004 at 10:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To be honest, for all we know, we could be in the atom of a chairleg, ever thought of that?
Me thinks the universe isn't that screwed up...I mean a universe in an atom, now your talking bull...Personally I think this thread is just an excuse for people to post rhetoric in an attempt to look smarter than they are...
RE: RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 11:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
quote:
...and i allways end crying
wtf? u always end up crying, u need a psychiatrist.

i don't need psychiatric help!...i'm preety certain this is not that normal to think...but i allways end up thinking...what if they die:S i don't wanna lose'hem...like when my grandfather died...I felt so Revolted(is this the word?) 'cause he was a fine person...a marvellous person...sometimes i just stare at his photo and think why!...this is not fair...well maybe it's not made to be fair or unfair this only isn't easy to figure out:S..

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Me thinks the universe isn't that screwed up...I mean a universe in an atom, now your talking bull...Personally I think this thread is just an excuse for people to post rhetoric in an attempt to look smarter than they are...

Oh excuse me anubis if you never sofered in your life really hard and never thought of this!
RE: I was here thinking... by Twan on 10-29-2004 at 04:41 PM

agreed johny.. but I see your 13.. I can tell I didn't think about such things when I was 13  but maybe your smarter now than i was than :)..  anyway  It's sometimes good for everyone to "think"  :)

RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:44 PM

I am a normal guy believe it;) i like to go out be drunk but also like to be at home surfing playin' i like to do everything:)...i just think...;)

RE: I was here thinking... by Chrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:52 PM

quote:
what if they die i don't wanna lose'hem...like when my grandfather died...
quote:
sometimes i just stare at his photo and think why!...
there, u need help :P u cant be thinking all day on that stuff :p
i mean "what if they die"... wtf? they WILL die, u too... when? no one knows :p now stop thinking *that much* about it OR go get a psychiatrist. really.

quote:
i like to go out be drunk
does that make u normal? then im not normal :undecided:
RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:53 PM

?you don't like drinking?:s...here it's illegal to sell us alchool but they sell everything you want..

RE: I was here thinking... by Chrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:56 PM

blah its ok if u go out and drink :p i did it too at ur age :chrongue:
but going out and getting drunk at the age of 13 doesnt precisely makes u normal :P. indeed, going out and getting drunk at whatever age doesnt make u normal :P.

RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:57 PM

Oh Lool...that wasn't the sense of it...not drunk(just to drink alot within the aceptable[NICE PHRASE:d]:d) i only got drunk twice:S...

RE: I was here thinking... by Chrono on 10-29-2004 at 04:59 PM

i never got drunk. i must be a weirdo :p

RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 05:00 PM

LOL...you notice you WERE drunk when you wake up next morning:D...

RE: I was here thinking... by Weyzza on 10-29-2004 at 05:03 PM

Can I give my useless, old-fashioned advise?

Drinking alcohol doesn't make you look cool, nor solve your problem. It just makes everything worse.
Believe me...

You said that you are afraid of losing everyone you love.
Don't you about everyone you love losing you?

You drink, get drunk, pass out.
What will everyone you love think?

Have you ever thought of that?

Thanks for reading my useless comment :)

RE: I was here thinking... by CookieRevised on 10-29-2004 at 05:04 PM

johny, those are some thoughts we all have once in a time.... nothing wrong with it. When you loose a loved one, you end up thinking "bad things" about those who still are here. This is a normal human reaction. For some people it takes a lot of time to get over this and move on though (it can even take years). Thinking about it 24/7 is bad though and if that is the case, you need to do something which will keep you occupied for some time (can be anything).

Seeing as you had to experience such things at your age, it doesn't make this easier to cope with. But eventually you will get over it. Seek out some friends and go do some stuff on a regular basis (eg: going for a swim each wednesday afternoon or something). So, something you can look forward to.

quote:
Originally posted by Ginger
well ive been starin at my hand for about 10 minutes so does that mean im thinking? when im thinking after im done thinking i cant remember what i was thinking so hard about
Or you're tired like hell.... happens to me sometimes... not knowing if it is day or night and just "thinking away"...

quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
don't think too much...  the more you think about life, the less sense it makes
hehehe, yeah, true. My motto: "Carpe Diem"...
RE: RE: I was here thinking... by Twan on 10-29-2004 at 05:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
i never got drunk. i must be a weirdo :p

Not at all.  I'm almost your age but I hate going out and go get druk and shit like that..  so i am boring??  no :dodgy:   

I have fun my own way: sometimes date a nice girls , go to the movies, Game a lote with friends and play soccer outside :)

I'm not ever bored at all  but your not a weirdo :P
RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 05:06 PM

it wasn't useless...but has i said...(just to drink alot within the aceptable[NICE PHRASE])...I gt drunk twice in the regional faire(is this the word?)once this year and one the last one...this last one...evbd was drinking...and i wnt...went..well:S

RE: I was here thinking... by Weyzza on 10-29-2004 at 05:21 PM

quote:
it wasn't useless...but has i said...(just to drink alot within the aceptable[NICE PHRASE])...I gt drunk twice in the regional faire(is this the word?)once this year and one the last one...this last one...evbd was drinking...and i wnt...went..well:S
Okay, johny. That's perfectly fine if you can 'keep' yourself from drinking in unacceptable amount.

But, one again, have you ever thought of how the alcohol damage your (13-year-old) body?

What I firmly believe is alcohol has the same effect for someone who is 30 years old, or 21, or 10.
If they drink in unacceptable amount, they'll be drunk.
If they drink "within acceptable amount," alcohol will also damage their bodies, i.e. damage their hearts and brains.

Why did they set the drinking age?
Because, on the drinking age, someone's body already has had the ability to  tackle the effect of alcohol a little bit better than another person's body who is younger.

Remember, everyone is risking his/her ratio when he/she is drinking, in acceptable amount as well as in unacceptable amount.

You know what?
I'm starting to think that you think those things because of drinking :D

Oh gosh...
I hate when I find myself look like lecturing :p
But this is for your own goodness.
RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 05:22 PM

:$...i'll keep that in mind

RE: I was here thinking... by Anubis on 10-29-2004 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
When you loose a loved one, you end up thinking "bad things"
Johny never said anything about loosing anyone...It was more of an "if" in his first post...correct me if I'm wrong...
quote:
Oh excuse me anubis if you never sofered in your life really hard and never thought of this!
Who said anything about "suffering"? All you've said was that you were thinking about stuff...In what way have you suffered?
RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 05:33 PM

In what???i'll tell you what with my grandfathers death with my other grandfathers cancer when i was a kid my dad only got home at 24 00 'cause he worked hard for us...I HAVE MORE DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN?

RE: I was here thinking... by Anubis on 10-29-2004 at 05:47 PM

quote:
In what???i'll tell you what with my grandfathers death with my other grandfathers cancer when i was a kid my dad only got home at 24 00 'cause he worked hard for us...I HAVE MORE DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN?
Johny, if you think you are the only one who has suffered in your life and just assume that I have never suffered in my life, I don't care; I just pity your naivety. I won't go into how I've suffered because I try to forget about it and last time I went into it I got really angry. And I reserve the right not to go into it. Just please stop thinking you are the only person who's ever suffered and making personal stupid attacks on people just because you are upset. Ok, yeah your life may not have been the best, but try and put it in perspective to people who have suffered in poverty and disease ridden areas...
RE: I was here thinking... by Jhrono on 10-29-2004 at 05:49 PM

I won't answer so you don't say i'm attacking you..maybe 4 months ago i would...