Shoutbox

is there a plugin to let me unblock - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: is there a plugin to let me unblock (/showthread.php?tid=33800)

is there a plugin to let me unblock by darma on 10-29-2004 at 01:07 PM

hiiii folks

is there a plugin to make myself un blocked by another user or to write him, even he has blocked me?

and is there a plugin to open a message window even the contact is offline, i know i cant write him then but i can prepare something to write when he comes online

i hope my english is enough that u understand

thanks a lot

Darma of switzerland!!!

RE: is there a plugin to let me unblock by Eljay on 10-29-2004 at 01:15 PM

in Messenger Plus you can set a come back message so that a few seconds after a contact comes online it sends this message to them. Set a message by right clicking in the contacts name and selecting "Set a Comeback message"

about unblocking i dont think this can be done and the only way i know to talk to someone who is blocked is if you are in a multiple person conversation where messenger doesnt know who u are speaking too ;)

RE: is there a plugin to let me unblock by Leif on 10-29-2004 at 01:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by darma
... is there a plugin to ... write him, even he has blocked me?

Why don't you just write an e-mail to him?
RE: is there a plugin to let me unblock by Concord Dawn on 10-29-2004 at 01:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leif
Why don't you just write an e-mail to him?

Because e-mails are less annoying than instant messages? There are rumours of a program that you can use to unblock yourself from other people's contact lists, but I don't think that this plugin works anymore, since they closed a few security holes in MSN.
RE: is there a plugin to let me unblock by FrozernFire on 10-29-2004 at 01:47 PM

for unblocking, this is totally against the protocol and privacy. if this plugin existed, then blocking would be of no use. and er, how do you know if a contact has blocked you? this is not possible

RE: is there a plugin to let me unblock by darma on 10-29-2004 at 05:51 PM

i know that he's online and blocking me cause a friend sees him online but.. i dont mind anymore

and when u email a blocked person the email went straight in the junkmail folder i think, maybe it was just coincidence when i saw a email of a blocked person in my junkmail folder or i am right with the straight-junkmail-theory

greetings

Darma