Shoutbox

Need new Arabic translator - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Need new Arabic translator (/showthread.php?tid=33812)

Need new Arabic translator by Patchou on 10-29-2004 at 05:36 PM

Hi everybody,

Messenger Plus! needs a new Arabic translator, for future releases of the software as well as for the web site. If you are a serious and dedicated person, willing to give some of your time to help with this, please send an email at mplus@patchou.com. Already 42,000 people use the Arabic translation, it would be a waste to abandon it.

Thank you! :)
Patchou

RE: Need new Arabic translator by zixyon on 11-01-2004 at 11:40 AM

i would be glad to do it ... i sent u an email

RE: Need new Arabic translator by brian on 11-23-2004 at 01:26 AM

Well, I am an arabic translator, so, That makes one, remember, you guys are mostly welcome to join in if you are accepted by Patchou :)

RE: Need new Arabic translator by Maniac on 11-23-2004 at 08:01 AM

I would gladly offer help to anyone translating into arabic, but even if it's my first languange i'm not quite completly fluent in it... so yeah, if whoever does this needs help you could ask me.

RE: Need new Arabic translator by MC.POP on 12-20-2004 at 05:18 PM

ok i can translate to arabic too but as Ningc_Maniac said it is my first language but i am not quite fluent with it
but i can help

RE: Need new Arabic translator by Xajel on 01-09-2005 at 01:45 PM

well I can do it man :)

and if not the Messenger Plus... the Website :) no matter wich one :)

RE: Need new Arabic translator by brian on 03-18-2005 at 02:48 AM

I am sorry to bump this thread, anyways, I have been really really busy with school, and lost my translation files, I'll restart them, anyone intrested helping? :)

RE: Need new Arabic translator by MC.POP on 03-18-2005 at 04:09 AM

umm that needs alot of work

RE: Need new Arabic translator by albert on 03-19-2005 at 11:54 PM

i can speak and understand what ppl say.. but im like.. able to read.. but not that good.. should I apply or not?

RE: Need new Arabic translator by MC.POP on 03-20-2005 at 12:43 AM

well i can read and write good arabic.

RE: Need new Arabic translator by albert on 03-21-2005 at 02:48 AM

is it normal I havent gotten any answer back..? does that mean im not selected?!

RE: Need new Arabic translator by Weyzza on 03-21-2005 at 07:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
is it normal I havent gotten any answer back..? does that mean im not selected?!
Probably.
quote:
Originally posted by lp15
i can speak and understand what ppl say.. but im like.. able to read.. but not that good.. should I apply or not?
If you can't read well, how do you think you can write well? :-/
quote:
Originally posted by http://msgplus.net/help_tutorials.php?tut=SPEC-add-language

4. Excellent skills in the language you’ll be translating to. It is mandatory for the translation to be a very good one, it must have a professional look and feel. Sentences must make perfect sense; you must be able to shorten a text by keeping its original meaning (when your language takes more space than the original English text). Excellent grammatical skills are also required.

And, there are already 3 Arabic translators for now.
Patchou might have sent an email to current translators asking if they are accepting another translator, and the translators rejected you.
RE: Need new Arabic translator by msn4us on 06-10-2005 at 05:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Hi everybody,

Messenger Plus! needs a new Arabic translator, for future releases of the software as well as for the web site. If you are a serious and dedicated person, willing to give some of your time to help with this, please send an email at mplus@patchou.com. Already 42,000 people use the Arabic translation, it would be a waste to abandon it.

Thank you! :)
Patchou

ook mr Patchou
iam ready 4 that(H)

this is my website http://www.msn4us.com

thanks(Y)