Shoutbox

Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! (/showthread.php?tid=33918)

Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by .blade// on 10-31-2004 at 09:32 PM

Below is a link to a video of the revealing of the Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA (no, it's not like a program's ALPHA :dodgy:), and a picture of the brand new H3 (Late Spring 2005). :o I think Hummer models are looking more and more like a fucked up Ford Explorer! :D :refuck:

Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed <VIDEO>! (Will warp your browser window into a frame size :P)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=330917]

;)

(Where I live, there are AT LEAST 50 Hummer H2's....too many people with money, and unfortuantely I'm not one of them :P [though I don't like the H2 or H3])

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by user13774 on 10-31-2004 at 10:10 PM

In Holland there are around 5 hummer's or something and one of them is in the town I live :wink:

I never really liked the hummer as a car.... just a stupid driving box..... :dodgy:

I do think it has style, but I never wanna have one myself.

Edit
Here's a CNN article about the H3: http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/27/pf/autos/hummer_h3/
And a Dutch article in 'Autoweek': http://www.autoweek.nl/newsdisp.php?cache=no&ID=2893

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by Pr0xY on 11-01-2004 at 02:36 AM

Those are nice, but I like the old hummers better, before they sold the name and changed the look. 

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by Pipish on 11-01-2004 at 06:45 AM

It looks like a version of the old jeep i dont fancy those cars i prefere lexus instead rx330 to be more precise :refuck:

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by The Napster on 11-01-2004 at 09:48 AM

It says: "Temporarily Unavailable"

But looks good. BTW No one has hummers here in Germany, streets r too small :P

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by Pr0xY on 11-01-2004 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
It looks like a version of the old jeep i dont fancy those cars i prefere lexus instead rx330 to be more precise :refuck:
That car is the shizz nit...

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by user27089 on 11-01-2004 at 07:44 PM

Thats a really nice car, but does it still drink loads of fuel though? As it says, it is really aesthetically pleasing, I just hope that they don't take up much fuel though, if they do then I doubt that many people who like money will buy them..

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by net-cruizer on 11-01-2004 at 08:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
Hummer models are looking more and more like a fucked up Ford Explorer!

That's part of doing business.
The company has got to make vehicles that the average consumer wants, and midsize SUV's are what the majority of people want.
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by .blade// on 11-01-2004 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by net-cruizer
That's part of doing business.
The company has got to make vehicles that the average consumer wants, and midsize SUV's are what the majority of people want.

So buy a Ford Explorer :P I don't know about you, but If I'm going to spend more than $100,000 on a vehicle, I don't want it to be average.
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by TGG on 11-01-2004 at 08:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

Thats a really nice car, but does it still drink loads of fuel though?

it does something like 7 miles to the gallon or something stupid like that :dodgy: :P
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by .blade// on 11-01-2004 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TGG
quote:

Thats a really nice car, but does it still drink loads of fuel though?

it does something like 7 miles to the gallon or something stupid like that :dodgy: :P

No...the new Hummer H3 gets 20 mpg highway and a little under city/off road :P it's not too too bad...
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by Pyroteq on 11-02-2004 at 06:16 AM

I saw a crash video of a H2, thier so big that they just crumple up into a flat little sheet of metal after you roll it..

RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by .blade// on 11-02-2004 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
I saw a crash video of a H2, thier so big that they just crumple up into a flat little sheet of metal after you roll it..

Yes, but if you hit a smaller car you just plow over it and keep going :lol:

* .blade// wonders how badly the H1 would do in a crash test :o
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by user27089 on 11-02-2004 at 08:32 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scone

Yes, but if you hit a smaller car you just plow over it and keep going :lol:

* blade wonders how badly the H1 would do in a crash test :o

It would mess up completely I think!! All pretty old cars would, thats why we should increase the speed limit, the limits were set years ago, when cars weren't as strong as they are today, now-adays when they crash at the speed limit it can hardly compare to how they would of crashed 20 years ago, there has been a significant change in the cars ability to hold together in a crash since then, so the increase in speed will get us from a to b quicker, and won't put us in much more danger of injury.
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by .blade// on 11-02-2004 at 08:43 PM

quote:
It would mess up completely I think!! All pretty old cars would, thats why we should increase the speed limit, the limits were set years ago, when cars weren't as strong as they are today, now-adays when they crash at the speed limit it can hardly compare to how they would of crashed 20 years ago, there has been a significant change in the cars ability to hold together in a crash since then, so the increase in speed will get us from a to b quicker, and won't put us in much more danger of injury.

Firstly, the H1 is still in production, H1 2 and 3 just stand for different models.

Seccondly, that's not the only reason they increased speed limits - roads are safer, driving laws are stricter and there are usually more roads to choose from = less over-all traffic.
RE: Hummer H3 and H1 ALPHA revealed! by user27089 on 11-02-2004 at 08:46 PM

quote:
Firstly, the H1 is still in production, H1 2 and 3 just stand for different models.

Seccondly, that's not the only reason they increased speed limits - roads are safer, driving laws are stricter and there are usually more roads to choose from = less over-all traffic.

This isn't what I'm saying, I'm saying that they should increase the speed limit even more.