Shoutbox

contact list clean-up - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: contact list clean-up (/showthread.php?tid=34020)

contact list clean-up by AussieGirl on 11-03-2004 at 03:42 AM

what does it mean when it says in last online: 1day .....and last chat unknown ?( I am referring to the "unknown" bit.)
all my other contacts have some sort of time frame in both these columns....whether i have spoken to them or not.

RE: contact list clean-up by gnownoskcid on 11-03-2004 at 03:53 AM

that means you have never opened a conversation with that person (at least since you installed plus!)

RE: contact list clean-up by marissa on 11-03-2004 at 03:54 AM

You havent talked to your contact since plus! was installed. It has no record of you speaking or anything to him/her so it says unknown.

RE: contact list clean-up by AussieGirl on 11-03-2004 at 04:00 AM

but there are other contacts on my list, that i havent had a conversation with, since i recently installed msg plus, and they have a time frame in their "Last Chat" column...wether it be more than five days etc......some I have never had a conversation with at anytime....and even they have a time frame.

confused
p.s. sorry to be a pest.....but iam just trying to understand the new msg......by the way....i think that it is great.

RE: contact list clean-up by gnownoskcid on 11-03-2004 at 04:14 AM

last open conversation also counts if the other contact open a conversation with you, but does not send any message, therefore you would not know