Shoutbox

hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. (/showthread.php?tid=34080)

hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by .Roy on 11-04-2004 at 02:00 PM

how do you exit out of messenger discovery..?? I want the little taskbar icon to go away

RE: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by Concord Dawn on 11-04-2004 at 02:10 PM

Task Manager-> End Task.

RE: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by RaceProUK on 11-04-2004 at 02:47 PM

Or type !forceexit in a convo window.

RE: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by eckocomplex on 11-04-2004 at 08:27 PM

!forceexit was removed. MessengerDiscovery is made not to be exited, it's like Plus!. You can hide the tray icon, look at the FAQ on the MessengerDiscovery.com website :).

RE: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by Patchou on 11-04-2004 at 09:50 PM

quote:
MessengerDiscovery is made not to be exited, it's like Plus!.
Damn.. I knew I should have copyrighted my "never exit" feature.

This :spam: was brought to you from France, on a ~#{[@^ azerty keyboard.
RE: hmm how do you exit out of messenger discovery.. by ShunterAlhena on 11-05-2004 at 09:10 AM

Probably by uninstalling it... MsgPlus failed to display notifications for me when I fired up MessengerDiscovery.
!imitate was fun for a while but MD is now swept down the system nice and clean;)