Shoutbox

Pink Messenger Preview! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Pink Messenger Preview! (/showthread.php?tid=34156)

Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 02:59 AM

[Image: pinkbanner.jpg]

I have been working on this skin secretly for about a week now very few people have known mostly the people on my contact list and if they told anyone and if you have fewed my forum you would know about it.Basically im gonna post some screenshots.Tell me what you think of what i got so far and if you have any suggestions please fell free to post them.
But like I said its just a preview so its no completly done like the contact list window still needs to be re-done a little like an lvback and the block icon needs to be changed.and i need to fix the toast pop-ups.If you see anything else u think should be changed please post it here.

[Image: p_contact.jpg]

[Image: p_convo.jpg]

[Image: p_login1.jpg]

[Image: p_login.jpg]

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by Moo on 11-06-2004 at 03:08 AM

Looks nice! Keep it up!

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by gnownoskcid on 11-06-2004 at 03:10 AM

ewwwww i don't like it... my current theme right now is blue....

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:12 AM

can you give me some reasons in why you dont like it?

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by gnownoskcid on 11-06-2004 at 03:17 AM

it looks too purple-ish! make it baby pink and maybe i'll consider a 8.5/10

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by DJeX on 11-06-2004 at 03:27 AM

It's Pink all right :P Nice work.

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
ok i still dont understand in why you dont like it is it cause it looks purple???
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by gnownoskcid on 11-06-2004 at 03:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
quote:
ok i still dont understand in why you dont like it is it cause it looks purple???
EXXXXACTLY!!! Pink msn is not supposed to be purple
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by DJeX on 11-06-2004 at 03:33 AM

So tell me Don, Why pink?

:D

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by Fraisie on 11-06-2004 at 03:34 AM

I would use it if the pink was a little more babypinkish, not as purple, as gnownoskcid said. Its a matter of personal preferences though :)

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:36 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
EXXXXACTLY!!! Pink msn is not supposed to be purple
well sorry it looks pink to me and its a good shade of pink .
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
So tell me Don, Why pink?

:D

well at first my gf wanted a skin that was pink could not find one so i decided since i was getting ragged on for makeing a grey one by a member of the forums for copying a skin already mad named greyscale wich is light grey mine was dark grey but anyways i decide to make it for her and release it to fellow msn users also.

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
I would use it if the pink was a little more babypinkish, not as purple, as gnownoskcid said. Its a matter of personal preferences though :)
ok lol your female so ill take your word for it i think that will be my next projcet it a more baby pinkish color.

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by um............... on 11-06-2004 at 03:42 AM

pretty good i'd dowload it
but  rename it pink pimp msn that sounds better
other than the purlely color it pretty good

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:45 AM

why name it pink pimp msn its not pimpin anyone or anything therfore it's not a pimp i will keep it pink messenger.

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by crank on 11-06-2004 at 03:33 PM

:gay:

:p j/k

It looks really good but why don't you give the icons in the convo a pink shade? I know you're still working on the convo bg so that's ok ;)

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by çr@nK
:gay:

:p j/k

It looks really good but why don't you give the icons in the convo a pink shade? I know you're still working on the convo bg so that's ok ;)
cause I have been being lazy I'll get around to it
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by Chestah on 11-06-2004 at 08:36 PM

nice work wutang :P looking forward to the babish shade :P possibly for msn 7? when it launches public beta of course :)

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by jren207 on 11-06-2004 at 08:52 PM

It looks pink to me... 8-) , your monitors' colour controls might be different lol

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-07-2004 at 06:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
It looks pink to me... 8-) , your monitors' colour controls might be different lol
Awesome, hey jren did u make that template on your site(just tried going to it site didnt work so i dont know if you changed the template since last time i looked) if so how could i get you to make me one what would you like in return?.

Grey messenger Skining Co. Up-Skinnage
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by .Roy on 11-07-2004 at 06:49 AM

uhh.. I dont like it -_- Its to purple/pinkish.. Not much white.. Kinda uneasy for your eye -_- Maby use baby pink.. That is much better on your eye.. :-) Good luck on the next version!

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by jren207 on 11-07-2004 at 03:17 PM

quote:

Awesome, hey jren did u make that template on your site(just tried going to it site didnt work so i dont know if you changed the template since last time i looked) if so how could i get you to make me one what would you like in return?.

:P , I make all my own templates lol. Do you mean this template..?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=333807]

or the other #4778AA colour theme that disappeared after a freak linux accident... 8-) ?
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-07-2004 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
quote:

yes that awesome silver theme.
:P , I make all my own templates lol. Do you mean this template..?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=333807]

or the other #4778AA colour theme that disappeared after a freak linux accident... 8-) ?

RE: RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by Maniac on 11-07-2004 at 11:11 PM

quote:
can you give me some reasons in why you dont like it?

Yes, it's pink :)

Lol, i have a big thing against pink, but i'll still give you some thoughtful comments.

Don't just make it look pink, you might wanna change icons to have pink-related stuff.... that might be hard but you could give it a try :p
RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-08-2004 at 12:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ningc_Maniac

Don't just make it look pink, you might wanna change icons to have pink-related stuff.... that might be hard but you could give it a try :p

i was gonna use crayons :d but decide not to

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by Maniac on 11-08-2004 at 12:47 AM

Lol, no what i mean is for like the webcam, games, send files etc... pics u can have something that will be related to both the object (webcam etc....) and pink.... but ive been thinking for a while and ..... found none :p

RE: Pink Messenger Preview! by banky on 11-08-2004 at 01:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ningc_Maniac
Lol, no what i mean is for like the webcam, games, send files etc... pics u can have something that will be related to both the object (webcam etc....) and pink.... but ive been thinking for a while and ..... found none :p

i colored the webcam and all that pink just havent uploaded the new screenshots. Click Here