Shoutbox

Changeing Background of contact list. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Changeing Background of contact list. (/showthread.php?tid=34172)

Changeing Background of contact list. by banky on 11-06-2004 at 03:52 PM

By anychange does anyone know what size the lvback should be to cover the whole contactlist background even when resized.

RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by Millenium_edition on 11-06-2004 at 04:18 PM

not possible...

RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by CookieRevised on 11-06-2004 at 05:29 PM

the lvback-image is not stretched across the background, hence you can't make a picture which covers the whole background because every screenresolution will have a different size and you will always be able to make the contactlist even bigger. The lvback-image is put in the lower left-corner without resizing or stretching.

If you would make a picture which would fit in the contactlist and exactly covers the whole background, then that picture will be cropped or will be too small for someone else.

RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by banky on 11-06-2004 at 06:53 PM

well is there anyway to make the lvback thing stay in that lower left-corner and stay stuck there so if u scroll down it dont move to the top but stays in that one stop

RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by gnownoskcid on 11-06-2004 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
well is there anyway to make the lvback thing stay in that lower left-corner and stay stuck there so if u scroll down it dont move to the top but stays in that one stop
i'd like that too but i doubt that is possible unless you hack the exe
RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by banky on 11-06-2004 at 10:33 PM

useing Reshack?

RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by gnownoskcid on 11-06-2004 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
useing Reshack?
i meant hex edit, which i have completely no idea how to do
RE: Changeing Background of contact list. by banky on 11-06-2004 at 10:49 PM

i know how to edit hex i just need to know wich one it would be.