Shoutbox

List of Backgrounds in Display Properties - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties (/showthread.php?tid=34288)

List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by Weyzza on 11-09-2004 at 10:15 PM

Is there any way not to show all pictures we have (other than Windows default) in the list of Backgrounds in Display Properties?

It's very annoying to have all pictures from My Pictures folder in there.

RE: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by RaceProUK on 11-10-2004 at 11:55 AM

I don't think there's a way around that: it's one of Microsoft's 'mega-easy-use' policies.

RE: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by user13774 on 11-10-2004 at 01:18 PM

For me it only shows the windows default stuff, no pics from My Pictures.... 8-)

RE: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by Weyzza on 11-11-2004 at 02:00 AM

I found the problem.

That's because of the ImageStudio folder in My Pictures folder, which I got from installing WMP 10 (and I prolly have not activated it).

:mipdodgy: at WMP

RE: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by andre3000 on 11-11-2004 at 02:40 AM

just copy all the stuff out of "My Pictures" and delete the folder and make a new one change the icon and there you go!

RE: List of Backgrounds in Display Properties by Weyzza on 05-27-2005 at 08:55 AM

* bump *

I got the exact same problem again but in different case.

I don't have the ImageStudio folder now, and this is a different computer.
andre3000's way didn't work.

Any ideas?