Shoutbox

adaware program... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: adaware program... (/showthread.php?tid=34362)

adaware program... by John4300 on 11-12-2004 at 01:07 PM

i delede plus and the mysearchnow adversite program, but after month, IT COMES BACK!!! can someone help?!?!?

RE: adaware program... by lopardo on 11-12-2004 at 02:14 PM

It can't come back by itself, you must have installed another program or something. Please check How to uninstall ad-ware/sponsor.

RE: adaware program... by John4300 on 11-13-2004 at 07:08 AM

ok here is ur ansver: I deledet sponsor, and it was fine one week. then i didnt use comp for a week and then it just come back. :S also its so annoying...

RE: adaware program... by Chrono on 11-13-2004 at 07:11 AM

programs dont just "come back" after uninstallation. Maybe the adware u got is not from messenger plus!.

Anyway, reinstall plus! with sponsor and then uninstall, that should help :)

RE: adaware program... by Anubis on 11-13-2004 at 09:23 AM

Give this a go...it will safely uninstall the Plus! and other LOP sponsors...if it doesn't work the adware you've got isn't from Plus!
http://lop.com/new_uninstall.exe

RE: adaware program... by ShawnZ on 11-13-2004 at 03:23 PM

software does not reinstall, unless there is a program to reinstall it. its phissicly impossible for a program that dosent exist anymore (you uninstalled it) to tell the computer to install itself again.

edit: second last post got deleted :S

RE: adaware program... by gnownoskcid on 11-13-2004 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John4300
i delede plus and the mysearchnow adversite program, but after month, IT COMES BACK!!! can someone help?!?!?
when you say you deleted it, you don't mean you removed it with "ad-aware" or other adware removal program do you?

if you did, you need to disable the ad-ware removal program temporarily, reinstall msgplus with the sponsor, uninstall msgplus, to completely remove the sponsor program
RE: adaware program... by jed on 11-14-2004 at 01:34 PM

I have exactly the same problem since my teenage son downloaded messenger plus anc clicked "Accept" to everything!  We have been plagued by this adware sticking search bars on explorer and shortcuts on the desktop.  No problem before messenger plus installed. 

I have tried uninstalling messenger plus, reinstalling without the sponser.  It seems to have worked for a few days or week and then it comes back.  Its a real pain.  No other programs apart from messenger plus installed.  Going to other help forums reveals lots of people with the same complaint about the same adware which is impossible to get rid of -  many complaints related to Messenger plus.

What particular adware should we be looking for on the pc in order to know for sure whether it is messenger plus related - ie what .exe files, processes, or other files should we search for to discover what it is we are dealing with?

Jed   

RE: adaware program... by user27089 on 11-14-2004 at 01:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jed
What particular adware should we be looking for on the pc in order to know for sure whether it is messenger plus related - ie what .exe files, processes, or other files should we search for to discover what it is we are dealing with?

Anything to do with lop.com, search.com, c2media. if it doesn't contain anything like that, then it won't be to do with Messenger Plus! at all.

try this uninstaller:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis

RE: adaware program... by John4300 on 11-16-2004 at 04:21 PM

could you all just say what files MySearchNow contains so i can manually remowe it? :S im also pretty annoyed... if i reinstall plus without sponsor, the sponsor comes still :S

RE: RE: adaware program... by Leif on 11-16-2004 at 05:24 PM

quote:
im also pretty annoyed... if i reinstall plus without sponsor, the sponsor comes still :S

Try this:
Close down Internet Explorer. Uninstall Plus! Re-install Plus! WITH the sponsor program. Close down Internet Explorer (if it's running). Uninstall Plus! again. Re-boot and install Plus! but this time WITHOUT the sponsor program.
Any change after this? The sponsor program still comes on?? If so, perhaps you got it from something else and not from Plus!
RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-16-2004 at 10:45 PM

Darn right... it IS annoying because these people just don't seem to understand...you can tell them a hundred times that you have un installed messenger, and tried their little uninstall programs, but then they just keep telling you to do the same thing!

Why not just tell us how to manually delete it?  Answer:  Either they have no clue how, or they don't tell you on purpose because they want you be a prisoner of Lop.com!

As I have already said...  "How many different ways can I tell you... THE UNINSTALL PROGRAMS DO NOT WORK..  I tried using their uninstall programs and installing and uninstalling messenger just like you guys say too... still the ad bar comes back!  Furthermore, for those who mistakenly install the adware, and use adaware or similar utilities because they have no idea how it got there, it leaves us in quite a bind, doesn't it?  How the hell am i supposed to get this thing off??????"

If you use Ad aware to try to remove lop you make it impossible to remove with those uninstall programs and by uninstalling the messenger.  What a load of crap.  I just might make my own website dedicated to how big a load of bull this is.

RE: adaware program... by wj on 11-16-2004 at 11:00 PM

Using Adaware removes some of the files installed by the sponsor, but not all of them. The problem arrises when the uninstaller looks for the files it expects and it cant find them it thinks the sponsor program has been un-installed. It's a saftey measure so that in the event another program uses or installs a similar file with the same name and the sponsor isnt installed it wont damage the other program.

IF YOU ARE SURE IT IS MESSENGER PLUS:

Re-install Messenger plus WITH the sponsor program. Restore it back to the adware enabled version.

Now, Un-install the program through the "Add/Remove Programs" panel in your windows controll panel.

This will remove any adware associated with messenger plus. If there is still adware left after that process, Look back at the websites you've visited recently, programs you've installed, etc, and try to find where it came from. It it's still there after a proper un-installation of Messenger plus. It's not comming from Messenger Plus.

On behalf of the forum staff, We're sorry that your having troubles with Adware/Spyware, but we can only equiped to help you with the messenger plus related adware.

RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 01:28 AM

I have used Lop's uninstall programs and tried adding and removing other Lop software, even though I never installed any.  The fact is simply that if you use ad-aware or spybot, etc after installing Messenger Plus to get rid of the adware, you won't be able to remove it.  I wish I could, but it comes back every time I remove it with Lop's uninstallers or by installing Messenger Plus.

RE: adaware program... by gnownoskcid on 11-17-2004 at 02:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by whippingboy
As I have already said...  "How many different ways can I tell you... THE UNINSTALL PROGRAMS DO NOT WORK..  I tried using their uninstall programs and installing and uninstalling messenger just like you guys say too... still the ad bar comes back!  Furthermore, for those who mistakenly install the adware, and use adaware or similar utilities because they have no idea how it got there, it leaves us in quite a bind, doesn't it?  How the hell am i supposed to get this thing off??????"
i'd like to point out that uninstalling messenger does NOT remove the sponsor, but uninistalling Messenger Plus! does.
RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 03:22 AM

OF COURSE i was uninstalling messenger plus!

RE: adaware program... by wj on 11-17-2004 at 05:39 AM

He was just making sure. At this point I think that Patchou should take a look at your situation and reply acordingly.

RE: adaware program... by Patchou on 11-17-2004 at 07:20 AM

Not using Adaware is not something we say justfor the fun of it. When you want to uninstall a software, do you use a third party to do so? why would youdo it for legitimate adware programs then?

Disable any anti-adware program you may be running, reinstalling Messenger Plus! with the sponsor, launch its uninstaller from Add/Remove program and when asked, anter the 7 digits confirmation code. The sponsor will then be removed entirely and that's guarenteed. I cannot be help responsible for things other software such as Adaware do on your system while pretending to help you.

RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 07:40 AM

Tell you what.. I'll try totally un installing ad aware, spybot, AVG antivirus, zone alarm, and then un install messenger PLUS.  Because I've already tried everything else.  I'll let you know what happens.  As it is I've been trying to un-install this for the last hour and a half.  And, by the way, I only used Spybot to try to get rid of the toolbar because I had no idea where it came from.  I finally figured out it was the Messenger plus my wife installed.

RE: adaware program... by The One on 11-17-2004 at 07:55 AM

quote:
Darn right... it IS annoying because these people just don't seem to understand...you can tell them a hundred times that you have un installed messenger, and tried their little uninstall programs, but then they just keep telling you to do the same thing!
There is a very good reason for them saying that...

IF. You uninstall all the stuff, the WAY THAT PATCHOU HAS SAID, and it's still there, it isn't from Plus!  End of story.  You seem to get annoyed at people saying the same things over and over, then you just want to ignore what they are saying, over and over.

RE: adaware program... by user503 on 11-17-2004 at 07:59 AM

removed

RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The One
There is a very good reason for them saying that...

IF. You uninstall all the stuff, the WAY THAT PATCHOU HAS SAID, and it's still there, it isn't from Plus!  End of story.  You seem to get annoyed at people saying the same things over and over, then you just want to ignore what they are saying, over and over.

LISTEN HERE:  I have been to Lop's website, and have searched in my ad/remove directory for every one of their programs... and there are NONE there.  Period.  Also my wife recently installed messenger plus so don't get smart with me young man!  I have been working on this for weeks and hours today; I have now un-installed AVG antivirus, ad-aware, spybot, and Zone alarm!  After that I re installed messenger plus with the sponser just like he said, then went to add/remove menue and removed it.  Restart system and it still comes back every time! 

Also, It took me days to figure out this thing came from messenger plus so don't even try to say it's MY fault for using adware removal tools!  The thing just simply will not go away and it's driving me crazy!

2:30 am and doing what patchou still doesn't work.
RE: adaware program... by Millenium_edition on 11-17-2004 at 12:34 PM

quote:
have you installed anything else than plus ^o) ? If you did, it could be a sponsor of some other program.
RE: adaware program... by Sam Spade on 11-17-2004 at 12:41 PM

quote:

Hi whippingboy,

My original response to you, posted more than 24 hours ago, was "moved" (aka split) into a 'logged-in-members-only-forum' called 'Testing and Trashing'. Therefore I suspect that you did not see, or receive any benefit from, my original recommendation and were left to waste time with steps that obviously aren't working. 

I will now repeat my original advice, albeit without using identical words, and with a few additions.  It will be interesting to see if *this* reply is also removed (cough, sorry, moved).

Get thee to http://forum.aumha.org/ (specifically the 'Parasites - Adware, Spyware & Other Scumware forum) to seek advice about your problem.

The first erroneous assumption that I see in this thread is that you may be infected with a MP version of lop.com.

The second erroneous assumption I see is that the infamous malware lop.com could only have come from Messenger Plus!

The final erroneous assumption I see is the assumption that AdAware somehow 'damaged' things.  Don't believe that for a minute.  AdAware is a very reputable programme; it is only in *some* forums that complaints are made about its veracity, safety and effectiveness.

RE: RE: adaware program... by Sunshine on 11-17-2004 at 12:44 PM

quote:
LISTEN HERE:  I have been to Lop's website, and have searched in my ad/remove directory for every one of their programs... and there are NONE there.  Period.  Also my wife recently installed messenger plus so don't get smart with me young man!  I have been working on this for weeks and hours today; I have now un-installed AVG antivirus, ad-aware, spybot, and Zone alarm!  After that I re installed messenger plus with the sponser just like he said, then went to add/remove menue and removed it.  Restart system and it still comes back every time! 

Also, It took me days to figure out this thing came from messenger plus so don't even try to say it's MY fault for using adware removal tools!  The thing just simply will not go away and it's driving me crazy!

Did you have your internet browser fully closed (total exit...from taskbar and systray also) when you uninstalled? Note: something that is in use can't be removed.

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Spade
The final erroneous assumption I see is the assumption that AdAware somehow 'damaged' things.  Don't believe that for a minute.  AdAware is a very reputable programme; it is only in *some* forums that complaints are made about its veracity, safety and effectiveness.
Using Adaware (or any other spy-/adware remover) will remove parts of Plus! sponsor therefor cripling the uninstaller of plus! sponsor. This has been tested over an over.

RE: adaware program... by Millenium_edition on 11-17-2004 at 12:49 PM

quote:
My original response to you, posted more than 24 hours ago, was "moved" (aka split) into a 'logged-in-members-only-forum' called 'Testing and Trashing'.
testing and trashing is considered SPAM/OFFTOPIC. so, to avoid bad reputation just cause it's there (yes people gave a bad reputation because of that), it's made members-only.
quote:
Therefore I suspect that you did not see, or receive any benefit from, my original recommendation and were left to waste time with steps that obviously aren't working. 
you make me laugh :D if it worked for hundreds of users (i should really log #msgplus.fr on IRC), and now you're saying it doesn't work?
quote:
I will now repeat my original advice, albeit without using identical words, and with a few additions.  It will be interesting to see if *this* reply is also removed (cough, sorry, moved).
lol. it should be, as it gives all false info.
quote:
The first erroneous assumption that I see in this thread is that you may be infected with a MP version of lop.com.
if the solution doesn't work, it's not MP, right? :S
quote:
The second erroneous assumption I see is that the infamous malware lop.com could only have come from Messenger Plus!
where did you see that? ^o)
quote:
lol. who are you to say that? a programmer? LOL.
RE: adaware program... by John4300 on 11-17-2004 at 03:58 PM

holy sh** its back AGAIN and i have to reinstall plus and unistall it with sponsor AGAIN!!! duhhhh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just give the files so i can get rid of it.... OR are plus on for money and it dont care what MySearchNow does or what it contains???  -.-

RE: adaware program... by ShawnZ on 11-17-2004 at 04:51 PM

ADAWARE WILL DAMAGE THE SPONSER PROGRAM
AdAware removes most parts of the messenger plus sponser, but it dosent remove all of it. Therefore, when you try to uninstall the sponser THE PROPER WAY, there is major chunks of the sponser missing, so the "real" uninstaller decides that the program is corruprted and WILL NOT uninstall the rest of the sponser. that is why you SHOULD NOT use AdAware to remove the sponser.

RE: RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 06:20 PM

quote:
holy sh** its back AGAIN and i have to reinstall plus and unistall it with sponsor AGAIN!!! duhhhh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just give the files so i can get rid of it.... OR are plus on for money and it dont care what MySearchNow does or what it contains???  -.-

I know exactly what you are saying john.  I did everything they said, including shutting all browser windows, re installing program with sponsor and removing it... un installing all adaware and such programs, uninstalling antivirus and firewall programs... and still it won't remove... it keeps coming back on start up and I have not downloaded any other software from lop... I've searched my add/remove programs and any other programs are just not there... still they refuse to tell me which files to delete.  I have been working on this for weeks and late into last night... they still refuse to say what files to delete... I've already tried everything else for hours and it's the only thing left I can try... I'm at the point where I will go to other websites that suggest places to make changes in the registry, etc.. it's all I can do.
RE: RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 06:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
My original response to you, posted more than 24 hours ago, was "moved" (aka split) into a 'logged-in-members-only-forum' called 'Testing and Trashing'.
testing and trashing is considered SPAM/OFFTOPIC. so, to avoid bad reputation just cause it's there (yes people gave a bad reputation because of that), it's made members-only.
quote:
Therefore I suspect that you did not see, or receive any benefit from, my original recommendation and were left to waste time with steps that obviously aren't working. 
you make me laugh :D if it worked for hundreds of users (i should really log #msgplus.fr on IRC), and now you're saying it doesn't work?
quote:
lol. it should be, as it gives all false info.
quote:
if the solution doesn't work, it's not MP, right? :S
quote:
where did you see that? ^o)
quote:
lol. who are you to say that? a programmer? LOL.

It worked for hundreds of users... but obviously for some it isn't as I have been working on this for hours upon hours.  So I wouldn't be so quick there to laugh, buddy.
RE: adaware program... by Patchou on 11-17-2004 at 06:59 PM

Please everyone, cool down a little.

whippingboy, I don't think you posted an answer to my last post... can you confirm that you did reinstall Plus! with its sponsor and uninstalled it after that by entering the confirmation code in the window prompted by the uninstaller? let's just forget about all the assumptions and go back to the basis for one minute. I'll do my best to help you remove the sponsor that comes from Messenger Plus! but keep in mind that more than half of the 100,000 people who install Plus! everyday insstall it without the sponsor and your wife could be in it so you may never have had my sponsor in the first place. If you do have it, I asure you that a simple uninstallation will get rid of it, forever.

I'll wait for your news, meanwhile, please everyone, don't start another flame war, it's not worth anyone's time :).

RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-17-2004 at 10:48 PM

Yes Patchou, I did exactly like you said to last night.  I was very careful to follow your instructions and was trying very late into the night.  I am also actively trying to find all of lop's names to see if any of it's programs are in my ad/remove programs directory.  So far I have seen none, but am asking them for a complete list of all possible programs they are afffiliated with... the ones they have mentioned in their website have not been found in my add/remove directory so far, and I was very careful to check each one.  So I still have this problem every time I re install just like you say, exactly like you say, and then re-boot because the program just re installs itself.

RE: adaware program... by CookieRevised on 11-17-2004 at 11:38 PM

Sam Spade (and all others who come from http://forum.aumha.org/)

By using remote assistance I'm willing to proof every single one of you that uninstalling the sponsor with the said methods does work, and that ad-aware cripples the uninstaller.

Contact me (mail me) for my MSN addy.

whippingboy, this goes for you too ;)

RE: adaware program... by Patchou on 11-18-2004 at 12:46 AM

whippingboy : if you got the confirmation screen from the sponsor program asking for the verification number and then got the message "please close all your Internet Explorer windows, etc..." then you can besure that the sponsor that comes from Messenger Plus! has, indeed, been removed. I guess the problem comes from something else then. First, make sure that it is really lop.com you have on your system, not something else. If the program reinstalls automatically everytime you start your cimputer, it's probably caused by a third party program trying to make a buck by forcing the installation of the software at every restart. This kind of nuisance will hopefully be over when the new US laws against spyware/trojan will be in place.

RE: adaware program... by Concord Dawn on 11-18-2004 at 01:31 AM

I have seen, literally, hundreds of people in my school who have installed the Messenger Plus! sponsor. I have uninstalled EVERY SINGLE ONE with the instructions that Patchou gave. I also sacrificed my computer and tested the sponsor of EVERY Plus! version since 2.74, which is at least 4 versions (including beta). They all work. I am willing to prove, just like CookieRevised, that these instructions work. Contact me, and I'll give you my MSN addy so I can show you that it's either not Plus!, or you were doing something wrong.

RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-18-2004 at 04:40 AM

basicly my start page is forced to this: http://srch.lop.com/

and of course the toolbar etc.  I'm not doing anything wrong, so what I just did is sending an email to lop asking to have the names of all possible programs i could have possibly downloaded.  Once i get this i will search in my add/remove directory.  I'll get back to you after I get a response... as of now I'm still stuck with the toolbar.

RE: adaware program... by Sam Spade on 11-18-2004 at 12:33 PM

quote:

Unless things have changed recently the URL that you quote is not the page that the MP Sponsor Program sets a computer to. 

You have been asked to uninstall and reinstall over and over and over.  When it didn't work, they simply told you to do it again because YOU must have done something wrong :angry:

Let's get real.  How many times have you tried the uninstall and reinstall routine whippingboy?  If it didn't work the first, second or third time, it won't work on the fourth, fifth or sixth time.

You first asked for help around 36 hours ago.  Of course, you're welcome to keep trying their way.  You can even let them "prove" that the MP uninstallation program works (but remember this very important point - their proof willl do you no good when lop is not being installed by MP).  If it were me, I'd write off the last few days as a waste of time, thank them for the advice, and go to the specialist anti-spyware forums for help.
RE: RE: adaware program... by Sunshine on 11-18-2004 at 12:51 PM

quote:
quote:

Unless things have changed recently the URL that you quote is not the page that the MP Sponsor Program sets a computer to.
Thank you for confirming this :D
quote:
You have been asked to uninstall and reinstall over and over and over.  When it didn't work, they simply told you to do it again because YOU must have done something wrong :angry:

Let's get real.  How many times have you tried the uninstall and reinstall routine whippingboy?  If it didn't work the first, second or third time, it won't work on the fourth, fifth or sixth time.
It happens many times ppl forget lil things like closing their internetbrowser fully.
quote:
You first asked for help around 36 hours ago.  Of course, you're welcome to keep trying their way.  You can even let them "prove" that the MP uninstallation program works (but remember this very important point - their proof willl do you no good when lop is not being installed by MP).  If it were me, I'd write off the last few days as a waste of time, thank them for the advice, and go to the specialist anti-spyware forums for help.

If ppl come onhere asking for help we first need to find out wether its from plus! sponsor or not (this is afterall msg plus! forum). Asfor the anti-spyware forums: no need to really cuz once we're certain it doesn't come from the sponsor we will help with that too. Or redirect elsewhere if really needed.
RE: adaware program... by whippingboy on 11-18-2004 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
I have seen, literally, hundreds of people in my school who have installed the Messenger Plus! sponsor. I have uninstalled EVERY SINGLE ONE with the instructions that Patchou gave. I also sacrificed my computer and tested the sponsor of EVERY Plus! version since 2.74, which is at least 4 versions (including beta). They all work. I am willing to prove, just like CookieRevised, that these instructions work. Contact me, and I'll give you my MSN addy so I can show you that it's either not Plus!, or you were doing something wrong.

Here I would ask if you installed it and then ran SPYBOT... this is critical to seeing if it will uninstall or not.  I used spybot after my wife downloaded messenger plus because i had no idea what was happening.

quote:
quote:

First, I did not give you the EXACT address but that is the basic website that does it.  I didn't HAVE the exact address at that moment but i do have the toolbar so i used it to get a basic address.  That website is lop.  This is lop software, it was installed by messenger plus or some other lop program; if they will not tell me all the programs they have I will go in and edit the registry myself.  Using ad-aware and spybot will not remove lop.
RE: adaware program... by Fergy on 11-19-2004 at 04:28 AM

What's happened is that the websie has hijacked your browser
I have a program called X-teq setup which can tweak your computer and it has a feature that can reset your problem.

http://www.xteq.com

RE: adaware program... by coolmark18 on 11-19-2004 at 06:33 PM

Ive reinstalled, uninstalled and it left. 2 days later it came back. I tried again, again it came back. Ive done this 4 times and its a pain in the back. I've tired all the things u have recommened. I have checked the list to see if i have anything else installed: and i dont. :@

Why are you so againest just giving us the file names of the sponser bar.

Your help is helpful.

Mark

RE: adaware program... by user27089 on 11-19-2004 at 06:36 PM

We're not against it, just that if you corrupt the files then it will also corrupt the uninstallation of the sponsor program, install messenger plus! again WITH the sponsor program, then uninstall plus, the reinstall it again without the sponsor program, a right kerfuffle I know, but after all of this, you should be alright..

:)

RE: adaware program... by cyrus on 11-19-2004 at 09:32 PM

I chalange the two of you who are complaining to run the provided uninstaller file at:

They admint they have run anti adware tools. They have damaged the sponsor software uninstaller files. You need to download the one from the webpage and run it.

That uninstaller will remove ALL traces of the sponsor even on damaged installations.

That is the cure all of cure alls and works 100000% everytime.

RE: adaware program... by John4300 on 11-22-2004 at 01:41 PM

i thing that isnt safe one....

RE: adaware program... by Malrog on 11-22-2004 at 02:25 PM

I've uninstalled the toolbar despite Lop's own installer not working & despite Patchou's own instructions not working.  Go here to see what happened.

Sorry if cross-threading is banned here, I thought it might be helpful.

Malrog

RE: adaware program... by habfan on 11-23-2004 at 02:37 AM

I can't download the uninstaller file. When I click on the link i'm told "your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". I change my security settings to low and it still didn't work. I have no firewall or anything to be causing a problem...any help????

RE: adaware program... by gnownoskcid on 11-23-2004 at 04:06 AM

In reponse to people complaining that the sponsor program comes back after two days of uninstallation, I would like to remind you people that in order to successfully uninstall the sponsor completely:
1) Internet Explorer must be closed at all time during the uninstallation
2) No ad-ware removal program or registry monitoring programs are running (ie. ad-watch)

if those two requirements are not met the sponsor will not uninstall correctly. Another reason why the sponsor may be coming back is because some "system utility program" may be restoring the changes done during the uninstallation, hence "re-installing" the sponsor, try disabling those utilities

the reason we cannot give out a list of files related to the sponsor for you to delete manually is that:
1) the file names are random (meaning they are different for each comp)
2) there are hidden files which you can't find
3) i don't know where these "hidden" files are (hence "hidden")
4) deleting them will be useless since the sponsor can repair itself
therefore, giving out a list of files related to the sponsor is not a solution the problem here