Shoutbox

Stuffplug NG Help... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuffplug NG Help... (/showthread.php?tid=34424)

Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-14-2004 at 07:02 AM

Hey just recently downloaded msn 7.0 beta(Y)

i downloaded the dll to upgrade stuffplug for 7.0 but it doesnt seem to be working, everytime i go to sign in it says something is missing or invalid...:(

can someone help me out?

Jesse

Also, forgot to mention above, i uninstalled stuffplug and re-installed again and i am still having problems with the CE/DP stealer. Everytime i click 'open' in options or type /xcedpstealer in the chat window it says:

'the ce/dp stealer is not initialised please enable in the options dialog'

Can anyone help me out with this also?

Jesse
RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by R0cK3TttttT on 11-14-2004 at 04:27 PM

Dood, He Updated the Installer and and that thread is AWOL, Try this updated ALPHA SPNG...

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-15-2004 at 09:08 AM

Downloaded it, but still doesnt work, says one of the dll's is missing...and then i go to sign in and it says that stuffplug cant work on this version...

Anyone know what to do???

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by lopardo on 11-15-2004 at 12:57 PM

Well, I didn't try the new StuffPlug in Messenger 7, but TheBlasphemer said in here that you have to first install the latest version [here] and then apply the patch [here].

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by R0cK3TttttT on 11-15-2004 at 01:20 PM

Are ya running BETA 7.0.0332? Are Ya on a XP system? Did You Uninstall that patched SPNG before Reinstalling that New ALPHA SPNG Installer? So Far it works on my 7.0.0332 where that patched dll spng wouldnt.

P.S. Seems to me like BLASP said on here somewhere spng is wrote in VB7, You mite need them files on an older sytem...

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by whYeNQue on 11-15-2004 at 04:54 PM

y dont you search for the dll on the internet and download it to your system32 folder and go thru the installation again... i think it was msvcr71.dll or something...

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by Eljay on 11-15-2004 at 05:02 PM

the 2 files needed are in the attached zip

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by darkness_sam on 11-15-2004 at 06:33 PM

has anyone else noticed that nudges don't work properly in the tabbed window? could this be overcome at all?

thanks

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-16-2004 at 05:59 AM

everything seems to work except the 'window opened notfier'

does it works for you guys???

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-16-2004 at 06:01 AM

well the dp/ce stealer was working, then i rebooted and its saying that i should open it in the options dialog...

lol im confused...:S

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by saadi on 11-16-2004 at 07:01 AM

hmm....

go to .....

Msn Messenger --> Plus ---> Preferences ---> then go to last button "Plugins" .. Then if u see any thing like this there : Not loaded Stuff plug -ng .. Then tick the box which is at the sid of Not loaded : Stuff plug - ng .... & Apply Settings & Restart msn ...

But if it shows StuffPlug-Ng in plugins button ... then one click it & click configure button below ... Then check the CD/EP Stealer option in the option page .. & any more options u like ... & Restart msn & Sign in with ur account ..... it will again ask u options ... check the options u like ....

;) ..................................................hmmm

& .... in order to steal any body's dp .... U have to enter this command in chat window :-

/xcedpstealer

when u will type this : /   

it will show u list of commands ... u can also choose that command from there .... or u can type also..:)
RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-16-2004 at 09:36 AM

yer i know how to do all of that, all my preferences are clicked but some of them do still not work, just as 'window open notifier'

i just wanna know why :P

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by VuDu on 11-16-2004 at 01:27 PM

cause there are some that TB didn't manage to put them to work in 7.0beta.

there was a thread about it, but it's mysteriously gone.

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by J.J on 11-17-2004 at 06:47 AM

thanks for that

Everytime i sign in, stuffplug popups come up saying that they have to be disabled, such as:

- the 10,000 character message length
- oversized custom emoticons
- disable 3 file transfer limit
- message when user closes window

then when i click into my preferences in stuffplug and enable them, they work again...

i dont mind enabling them everytime i come online, but i was just wondering if i can fix it

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by Underlord on 11-17-2004 at 07:03 AM

It's in development for MSN Messenger 7 Beta. Although those options work fine for me :-/.

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by bAdb0y_GR on 11-20-2004 at 04:43 PM

when i type /xcedpstealer 
it opens the window but without a picture...its only a blue backround...what can i do?
thx

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by aNILEator on 11-20-2004 at 05:42 PM

so i'm confused what is the latest version of SPNG for msn7???

the one in the thread or what?

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by Cykelkalle on 11-22-2004 at 02:09 PM

hmm, i cant my over-sized dp working.. something must be wrong, help me please.

RE: Stuffplug NG Help... by lopardo on 11-22-2004 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
Please NEVER EVER link directly to the files! It will screw up my load balancer for the mirrors :@

Sorry, it was unintentional, I edited my post.

quote:
Originally posted by Cykelkalle
hmm, i cant my over-sized dp working.. something must be wrong, help me please.
Go to Plus! > Options > Plugins, select StuffPlug-NG and click Configure. Make sure "Enable Over-sized Display Pictures" is checked. Now when you select a new display picture which is bigger than 96x96, StuffPlug will ask you "Would you like to keep the original size of this DP?", click yes and done.
Please don't abuse this feature, don't use extremely big images (it will take more time for you to upload it and for your contacts to download it).
This will only work with MSN Messenger 6, as MSN Messenger 7 automatically resizes bigger images...