Shoutbox

automessage plug-in - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: automessage plug-in (/showthread.php?tid=34452)

automessage plug-in by Shadower on 11-14-2004 at 08:43 PM

is there a plug-in that make an auto message  by keeping ur status as online i know thhis is possible and it should be a simple code  so can sum1 makle/find it for me please

RE: automessage plug-in by rix on 11-14-2004 at 09:09 PM

Messenger Discovery should help you.

http://www.messengerdiscovery.com/

RE: automessage plug-in by Sk3tch on 11-14-2004 at 09:33 PM

Cant you just use plus! to set your status to away, then set an away msg and set your status from the configuration box to online?

RE: automessage plug-in by Choli on 11-14-2004 at 10:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
Cant you just use plus! to set your status to away, then set an away msg and set your status from the configuration box to online?
that will erase the automessage *..... unless you have the last plus, ie:3.40 With Plus 3.40 you can set an automessage and keep you status as on-line.

edit:
* -> setting the status as away, setting an automessage and set the status to online does clear the automessage in 3.40 too. To set an automessage being online in 3.40 you have to go to the personalised status window (the one that opens when you change to away, or go to file > my status > personalised status). Then select On line in the drop-down list (up at the right) and fill the automessage :)
RE: automessage plug-in by Sk3tch on 11-15-2004 at 12:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
To set an automessage being online in 3.40 you have to go to the personalised status window (the one that opens when you change to away, or go to file > my status > personalised status). Then select On line in the drop-down list (up at the right) and fill the automessage
Thats what i meant, sorry.. i wasn't clear :P

but yea... is it only in Plus! 3:40? hmm