Shoutbox

How to remove the "CEIP" 'i' info box off Messengers main screen? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to remove the "CEIP" 'i' info box off Messengers main screen? (/showthread.php?tid=34453)

How to remove the "CEIP" 'i' info box off Messengers main screen? by nikbedwell on 11-14-2004 at 09:00 PM

Hi,

I'm using MSN Messenger V6.2.0137 with MsgPlus V3.25.106 and have set Messengers Options not to take part in the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP).

But on my main Messenger screen I have a polite but annoying info box asking me to "Click here to learn about the CEIP." - see screenshot...

...what can I do to remove this?

TIA

RE: How to remove the "CEIP" 'i' info box off Messengers main screen? by Tochjo on 11-14-2004 at 09:08 PM

Clicking it once, then selecting not to participate in the screen that comes up should work :)

RE: How to remove the "CEIP" 'i' info box off Messengers main screen? by Choli on 11-14-2004 at 10:16 PM

you can also enable the CEIP in the options, close the options and disable it again. The message will be gone too.