Shoutbox

Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... (/showthread.php?tid=34580)

Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by .blade// on 11-19-2004 at 01:30 AM

In the latest build of MSN Messneger 7 (7.0.425), with the latest beta of plus! - Desktop contacts do not display always on top correctly (some display on top, and some display below all windows....)

RE: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by Patchou on 11-19-2004 at 01:34 AM

Are you sure the Always On Top option is checked on for the floating windows that have the problem? I don't seem to be able to reproduce the problem here.

RE: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by .blade// on 11-19-2004 at 01:39 AM

I'll show you what I mean (below):

[Image: attachment.php?pid=337507]

Also: If I hit the "Show Desktop" button (in quick launch), all the contacts minimize but Dark Martini.... When they re-appeared, Martini AND Joe were on top, but the rest were still below the window (if you know what I mean)...

RE: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by Maniac on 11-19-2004 at 02:33 AM

when you hit show desktop... are they supposed to dissapear? it makes more sense if they don't... but mine do :s

RE: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by k776 on 11-20-2004 at 04:40 AM

I too am having this problem, but not with the beta version, the normal one 3.25.106

And it only turnes right if you double click them or go to change a setting

RE: Desktop Contacts bug..........again.... by user35870 on 11-20-2004 at 10:37 AM

Got  that problem to :(

msn messenger: 7.0 beta latest
msg plus beta latest