Shoutbox

plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? (/showthread.php?tid=34810)

plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? by rahi_shah on 11-24-2004 at 07:59 PM

Hi folks,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Please let me know that is there any plugin available for yahoo as well as MSN messenger where you can view user (if he/she is available on webcam) without his/her permission??? You reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Rahi

RE: plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? by Plik on 11-24-2004 at 08:01 PM

This would be a major invasion of privacy and would never be made

RE: plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? by Anubis on 11-24-2004 at 08:08 PM

No one here will make this plugin nor will we help you...doing so would be a breach of the online privacy act of 1998, therefore this thread is discussing illegal content, which is against the forum rules, and merits a lock...and please don't e-pervert on people

RE: plugin where u can view webcam without user's permission???? by rahi_shah on 11-24-2004 at 08:14 PM

hey guys, i was just asking please do not give up. I am extremely sorry if i have done or written against the law of the forum or online privacy act of 1998. Please forget it.