Shoutbox

How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! (/showthread.php?tid=34820)

How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! by pink_glitter on 11-25-2004 at 12:40 AM

:S

See, I just downloaded Messenger Plus, and I don't know, are you supposed to download rainbow font too? Please help!

RE: How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! by gnownoskcid on 11-25-2004 at 01:49 AM

to change the font color in a message, at the message box, press ctrl+k to bring up a box, choose a color, and the folling part of the message will be in the color of your choice

you can use ctrl+k multiple times in the same message to have multiple colors, the other person must also have messenger Plus! to see the colors

RE: How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! by CookieRevised on 11-25-2004 at 02:54 PM

A plugin that does this automatically is the plugin XFade. You can find more info and download it here:
"CookieRevised's reply to Colour Fade plugin"

Note: Do NOT download it from the official messenger Plus! plugin database, why? read the post which I linked to...

RE: How do you get a rainbow font? I am so confused! Please help! by Patchou on 11-25-2004 at 08:21 PM

I'm going to take care of this... you should notify me of that kind of problem :)