Shoutbox

Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help (/showthread.php?tid=34850)

Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help by chompas on 11-26-2004 at 12:21 AM

Yesterday  i installed, MSN 7 with the mess patch, today it happens 2 times that my msn disconnects telling me that someone else is loging in with my pass, that is very very rare, and then a notify in blue (maybe like windows messenger advices, i really cant remember)  that my passport is closed, then i log again and no problems at all, so i decided to go back to msn 6.2, but now stuff n plug gives me a lot of errors, like it cant do anything, my 2 questions are:
Is possible that, the advice that someone else is loggin in can be an error? (I'm afraid that maybe the patch stole my pass or something)
How can i do to complete uninstall MSN 7
Thx!

RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help by toddy on 11-26-2004 at 12:26 AM

are u sure that windows messenger isn't ruuning in the background, and signin you in ???? this could be the cause of you bn signed out

RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help by chompas on 11-26-2004 at 12:32 AM

i recently run XPantispy again, and windows messenger was back apparently, so if we say that windows messenger was the problem, can be possible that my msn signs out not just when i sing in, because the 2 times I get disconnected was at random, like a couple of hours after i sign in

RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help by toddy on 11-26-2004 at 12:51 AM

yeh windows messenger is probably the problem. if u search the forum, there is a program that can disable windows messenger. u should then stop been signed out

i would search for youbut..........i'm pissed :P

RE: Mi MSN 7 signs out like someone else connects with my pass, please help by chompas on 11-26-2004 at 01:05 AM

Ok, i re-reinstalled msn 6 :P and now stuff works fine, i hope that sign out error doesnt come again
Thx for ur help