Shoutbox

What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? (/showthread.php?tid=34852)

What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by j_aliciakeysfan700 on 11-26-2004 at 01:26 AM

What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? I like CSI: Miami and CSI: NY, but I like CSI: Las Vegas the most.

I just noticed something. I think i posted in the wrong forum.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by .blade// on 11-26-2004 at 02:30 AM

This should be in Poll Center.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by WDZ on 11-26-2004 at 05:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by j_aliciakeysfan700
I just noticed something. I think i posted in the wrong forum.
This forum is fine. Only post in Poll Center if you don't want anyone to reply.

I occasionally watch the original CSI on Spike TV when I'm bored.

quote:
Cover for U2's new album
Vertigo rocks. [Image: rocknana.gif] (:spam:)
RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Pr0xY on 11-26-2004 at 05:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Vertigo rocks. [Image: rocknana.gif] (:spam:)
YEAH!!!!

Well this thread reminds me of a add I saw in a MAD Mag a while back, it said you could write NBC and ask for a CSI show for your town.  I'll try and fin dthe add, it was funny as all hell.....

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by user27089 on 11-26-2004 at 08:06 AM

I don't watch Crime Scene Investigation at all, I think that they're quite boring and every one is the same, they're too predictable.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by _Humphreys on 11-26-2004 at 08:10 AM

I have watched CSI LV and MI but we don't have NY here yet (U.K.)! I think the original one is the best but thats just my opinion. The Grisham(sp?) character is played well by the actor I think.:)

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Eljay on 11-26-2004 at 08:10 AM

i like the original one (las vegas) but miami is boring and i aint sen NY

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Chestah on 11-26-2004 at 08:43 AM

CSI Miami is the best easily :)! The main character umm can't remember his name at this point in time but hes a really good actor and i reckon the story line is alot more intruiging then the original (no NY here yet in Australia)

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by j_aliciakeysfan700 on 11-27-2004 at 06:44 AM

Responding to Pr0xY...

The most that could happen on CSI: Americus (my hometown) would be Old Farmer Howard's cow getting stolen. Oh, by the way Chestah, you're thinking of Horatio Caine.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Weyzza on 11-27-2004 at 06:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
CSI Miami is the best easily :)! The main character umm can't remember his name at this point in time but hes a really good actor and i reckon the story line is alot more intruiging then the original (no NY here yet in Australia)
It's Horatio.

Anyways, Miami and NY suck.
RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Fergy on 11-27-2004 at 04:22 PM

The NY starter episode (its where one of the cases from Vegas or Miami goes to the Apple) is showing sometime this month in Australia.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Vazza on 11-27-2004 at 05:35 PM

I watch CSI (and own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD (a)). The orginals the best by far but I've heard that nick and sarah are being removed during the next season :'(. I don't like Miami (the only one I liked was where the Las Vegas and Miami had to come together (if you know the episode I mean. Its in season 2). Haven't seen NY (and probably won't).

quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme
The Grisham(sp?) character is played well by the actor I think.:)

Yeah, William Petersen does play Gil Grissom well. I also like Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) and think any scene between her and Grissom is unintensionally funny.

The eternal quote: focus on what cannot lie: the evidence.
RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Weyzza on 11-27-2004 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
The orginals the best by far but I've heard that nick and sarah are being removed during the next season :'(.
That's true. Their contracts are discontinued because they didn't show up at the shooting location.
quote:
Originally posted by Vazza

I don't like Miami (the only one I liked was where the Las Vegas and Miami had to come together (if you know the episode I mean. Its in season 2).
Really? Hopefully I can see that episode sometime on TV :p
RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Chestah on 11-28-2004 at 12:41 AM

arh yes thanks! Haratio rules :) hes a very talented actor :P

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by sasquatch on 11-28-2004 at 03:24 AM

i think grisom kicks butt :) but horatio is kool too and miami has hotter chicks on it ;) but i like all the CSI's tho CSI new york got old reli fast in my opinion, i mean, there's alredi 3 Law & Order shows if u wanna watch new york crimes. Although the opeining to CSI:NY is reli cool when Horatio pays a visit to the big apple to find a killer. but overall, the original CSI is the best

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Pr0xY on 11-28-2004 at 04:02 AM

quote:
Responding to Pr0xY...

The most that could happen on CSI: Americus (my hometown) would be Old Farmer Howard's cow getting stolen. Oh, by the way Chestah, you're thinking of Horatio Caine.
Yeah, the worst here would be someone shooting a white tail deer unlawfully.  :P

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by bellastellaaa on 12-03-2004 at 11:06 AM

Well, if you left it up to me... each and everyone of the CSI's , including CSI in the back room of this place, (as yet to be released)  would all feature the soundtrack of the original CSI Las Vegas,... so that when you turn up the dial on your Sony surround sound system and make it go way up high and let it do it's thang, it doesn't much matter who goes down, falling like a domino, cause the rest is a mere formality.

rock on CSI Las Vegass!

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by C3PO on 12-04-2004 at 03:40 AM

I neva really got into the hole CSI thing ive only evah seen a few episodes and im not sure which CSI it was i dont think australia has shown them all anyway. I prefer Law and Order (y)

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Hank on 12-04-2004 at 04:14 AM

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas)*     

i personally only watch that one,  i have seen Miami one but dont like it as much , an i havent seen the NY one , but to me the NY one is just another NYPD Blue

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by bellastellaaa on 12-04-2004 at 04:42 AM

Could it be, it must be... so I guess this means: sux to watch anything else but CSI Las Vegas. Yep.

RE: What's your favorite version of the CSI shows? by Hank on 12-04-2004 at 05:57 AM

CSI Las Vegas is da Best , But Miami isnt bad either , just why do american tv feel the need for another CSI show? isnt 1 or 2 enough? .. look at  all the Talk shows america has , surely they dont need all that crap