Shoutbox

[Suggestion] Coloured Nicks on MSN Interface - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion] Coloured Nicks on MSN Interface (/showthread.php?tid=34972)

[Suggestion] Coloured Nicks on MSN Interface by AndyUK on 11-29-2004 at 01:11 AM

I'm sure many of you can empathise with me when I saw I'm a perfectionist... control freak...etc... you know the story...

I want my nicknames to be like:

Name (!N)

e.g. for me...
Andy I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin else. The reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you got wham bars?

I want this to have colour, not on the conversations, but on the actual MSN contact list interface itself.

1. Is this currently possible?
2. If not, could it be made possible?

Regards,
Andy

RE: [Suggestion] Coloured Nicks on MSN Interface by lepr on 11-29-2004 at 02:20 AM

I know that with a listview control you can set each different item to have a different colour, but i'm not sure if it's possible to have different colours in each item. Never actually looked that far into it.

RE: [Suggestion] Coloured Nicks on MSN Interface by CookieRevised on 11-29-2004 at 02:27 AM

take a look at: "Preview of improved Custom Names feature in Plus! 3.40"

please, search before posting ;)

quote:
Originally posted by lepr
I know that with a listview control you can set each different item to have a different colour, but i'm not sure if it's possible to have different colours in each item. Never actually looked that far into it.
Not possible in MSN Messenger 6.x. Will be possible in MSN Messenger 7.x.