Shoutbox

Which cell phone do you have? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Which cell phone do you have? (/showthread.php?tid=35028)

Which cell phone do you have? by matty on 11-30-2004 at 04:30 AM

This is pretty much staff spam. But I am curious as to which cellphone everyone has.

Please provide an image of the phone and your favorite feature it provides and the worst thing about it.

--------------------------------------------------

[Image: B0000WZWSI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg][Image: B0000WZWSI.01.TOPP.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

--> Favorite Feature
   --> Camera Phone which is still small and fits in my hand

--> Worst Feature
   --> Your contacts in your phone book can only have one phone number, unlike my previous cell (Nokia 3595 which allowed multiple numbers per contacts)

My first phone: Click here for image | This is the faceplate i had for it: Click here for image
My second phone: Click here for image

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by .blade// on 11-30-2004 at 05:21 AM

[Image: set6106i+5147+8105_phone.jpg]
[Image: 2264.JPG]

Sony Ericsson T226
(Rogers AT&T)

It's a prety basic phone, but it covers all the bases. I like how small and compact it is, plus it has quite a few handy features, though I wish I had month to month service instead of pay as you go :dodgy:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Underlord on 11-30-2004 at 07:09 AM

Nokia 3315, it's so seks ;)
[Image: Nokia3315SilverB.jpg]
My favorite feature would have to be the simplicity :)
Wost feature would have to be that it is too basic :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Weyzza on 11-30-2004 at 07:18 AM

:O

I have the exact same phone like you, Matty.

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
--> Worst Feature
   --> Your contacts in your phone book can only have one phone number, unlike my previous cell (Nokia 3595 which allowed multiple numbers per contacts)
I think you can have multiple numbers, but you need to set the contacts' numbers to be saved in phone's memory instead of SIM card's memory.

Assuming my phone model is the same as yours (Motorola "crappy" V300), here's the steps:
In the Phone Book, Contact's name/View/Edit/<this will get you to "Entry Details">/(change the"Store To" field to Phone, if you set it to SIM)/scroll down/.....MORE...../<this will get you to "Add New">/Phone Number.

Hope that helps.

I say this is the crappiest phone that I ever have.
1. The picture is extremely low in quality and cannot be transferred to PC.
2. Ugly ringtones.
3. Games are not in full-version (and ugly).
4. The battery efficiency is bad (and I mean it).
5. It has antenna. I simply hate the phones's antenna.
6. I cannot search the name I want right away in the Phone Book. I only can get the first character of the name.
7. Sometimes, I change the ring styles unintentionally because the buttons on the side of the phone can be pressed easily although I flip the phone.
8. Definitely not an user-friendly phone (features are not easily accessed).
9. The phone has tons of useless features. I hate AIM.
10. The maximum number of Dialed Calls is only 10, and it's repeated. So, you can have the same contact in the list.
11. No bluetooth. No Infra-Red. No connectivity feature with PC (see No. 1).
12. The speakers is on the back of the phone. So it is hard to hear the ringtone.
13. Vibe & Ring ring style. It only vibrates 3 times and then goes ringing instead of vibrating and ringing at the same time.
14. Sometimes, the phone doesn't charge. I hate when I see "Unable to charge". I'd like to know if there's another phone that can display "Unable to charge" message.
15. There are other inconviniences I can't think of now, but I'm sure that there are some other reasons why I dislike the phone.

Positive element:
None

Why do I own this phone? Because I have to. :dodgy:
My cousin's contract has not been ended, but he has to go out of country. So he gave his phone for me and I now have to wait until the end of January 2005 to get a new phone.

Edit: I can only say Nokia is the best cell phone manufacturer. That's it.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 11-30-2004 at 07:58 AM

Nokia 3650, I really like this phone because it has a good sound recorder, camera, camcorder, decent tones, bluetooth, infra-red and you can get amazing games for it :p.

But I don't really like the position of the buttons as it gets annoying to text, i've sort of got used to it now, but to play snake you have to use the little directional thing and each direction gets in the way. If you leave apps open then it will run the battery down, as all they are doing is running in the background, sort of minimized... You have to close them properly or the battery will last about 1 hour lol.

I really need to buy a new battery for it, as it is really quite old and it doesn't last long.

[Image: 338_01.jpg]

[Image: nokia-3650-i2.jpg/]

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
5. It has antenna. I simply hate the phones's antenna.
I agree antennas do suck, Nokia don't have antenna's, therefore Nokia pwn lol. They are useful to prod people aswell.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by _Humphreys on 11-30-2004 at 08:08 AM

Mine is a Nokia 3310 it's old but it's efficent and quite small.

[Image: 3310-big.jpg]

It's a pay as you go with Virgin mobile.:) It cost 70 pounds.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 11-30-2004 at 08:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme

I've had that phone before (hasn't everyone?), Its probably the most reliable phone I've ever used in my life, the battery lasts ages, its easy to use and it has snake 2 on it ;).

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by _Humphreys on 11-30-2004 at 08:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by : Traxor
I've had that phone before (hasn't everyone?), Its probably the most reliable phone I've ever used in my life, the battery lasts ages, its easy to use and it has snake 2 on it ;).

That was my first phone and my current phone now. My sister has a 3410 but 3310 pwns. Yes the battery life is very good and Snake 2 rules. It's the phone that made every phone what they are today and what made the M phone business so big.:P
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Sunshine on 11-30-2004 at 10:39 AM

I have a Nokia 6610i, black.

[Image: 76.jpg&ratio=190&direct=0&max=0]

Best feature: Integrated camera
Worst: it has integrated radio, but there aren't many stations on it ( i guess depends on where you are at the moment you wanna listen to the radio) =/

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by MessEnGer on 11-30-2004 at 10:40 AM

i am using the 6600 currently but i am really sick of it used for a year now so might get a new one

[Image: attachment.php?pid=341885]
as for the features :the camera : the picture quality is amazing , the best i've ever seen ...

the ability to add more and more things (games, various softwares, etc) to my phone by buying them online or just downloading them ..

i can watch movies on my phone

listen to mp3's

the bad thing is that it does not suppost the radio feature which is available in almost all mobile phones these days

the phone becomes quite slow if there are things added even thought there is loads of space in the memory card

so even though i love my phone i need a change :)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by chris on 11-30-2004 at 10:50 AM

i got a Audiovox 8410
[Image: audiovox8410_popup.jpg]
its not anythign special i just traded my aunt phones because this phone was to complicated for her to understand to use but it has better soundign ringtones and whatnot so i wanted it for a month because for christmas i am getting a new pitcutre phone and a laptop so ill make the best out of this that i can! and the phone i traded was a nokia 3586i

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Vazza on 11-30-2004 at 12:04 PM

[Image: c60grey.jpg]

Siemens C60

Can't complain about it.
[*] Perfect size and Weight
[*]Polyphonic ringtones
[*]WAP capability

There's no intergrated camera (Price from siemens is £33.90. I bought it for £22) however the camera that is available is very good. I've also just purchased a data cable for my phone too so I should be able to upload new ringtones via a new program I have and upload games. Hopefully I can also download all my images too.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by sock on 11-30-2004 at 01:01 PM

Nokia 6230. :banana:

[Image: nokia_6230.gif]

[Image: 97872.2.m.jpg]

I can't pinpoint one best feature, what's good about this phone is the whole package. It's almost as compact and lightweight as a basic phone, yet very advanced: Great screen quality, camera, video with audio, EDGE "2.9G", triband, XHTML browser, MMC slot, Bluetooth, MP3 player, FM radio in earphones. And a slick design. :P

I got mine with a 32MB card and a Bluetooth dongle for the PC, which allows me to have lots of fun. :P For example, I downloaded a sound file from the PC to the phone which has Worf saying "Captain... incoming message!". Then I set it as my SMS sound!! :cheesy: I also have some silly MP3 ringtones. :P

Most annoying thing(s): Hmm, well, the middle button in the "joystick" is tricky to press which is pretty annoying considering it's the primary choice button. And Nokia's software sucks, which makes me use the crappy buggy software that came with the Bluetooth dongle. :-/ And it costs a fortune.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mike on 11-30-2004 at 01:50 PM

I have a Sony Ericsoon T630.
[Image: snt630_00.jpg]

Good things about it:
1) Ringtones (midis) don't need to be converted! That means that you don't have to use a PC program to convert the ringtone so that the phone can play it (unlike Nokia phones)
2) Ringtones (midis) play (almost) the same like when you play them on your computer!
3) Support themes, so it is fully customizable.
4) Included infrared Bluetooth and infrared.
5) Included camera

Bad things about it:
1) Has a bad camera.
2) Has only 2 MB of memory! :angry:
3) Contacts are being saving in phone memory instead of SIM

I also had an alcatel 311.
Here's a pic of it:
[Image: alcatel_311.jpg]
Im not going to say the good and bad things about it, because i have time to use it, and I dont remember it :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Vilkku on 11-30-2004 at 02:09 PM

I have a *drumroll* Nokia 3300!

[Image: proddeth.jpg]

It has many nice features, my favourite is that it can play mp3 : s (it's a small mp3 player, 64 mb memory) and that you can have true tones as your ringtone, wich means that I can take a mp3 from the computer and use it as a ringtone. Of course it has all features you would expect from a phone when I bought it 1½ year ago, like color screen, MMS, Java... And of course it's Nokia, I have to support my country :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by CookieRevised on 11-30-2004 at 02:44 PM

Nokia 5130
[Image: 78630.jpg]

- Bulky => relative big compared to the sizes of todays phones (although certainly not a negative point for me, see below). (170g, 132 x 47.5 x 31mm)

- Only place for 200 names in phonebook (But I don't need more, tbh)

+ Bulky => I have this phone for many years now. It has fallen to the ground, stepped one, been put in the rain, used in very dusty environments, etc... etc... But it never broke and always has worked like it should. Todays phone are very delicate and are too small (When I use phones of other people, I always am afraid of squeezing them together, and I sometimes wonder how on earth I should press the buttons without the use of a small pin).

Slang used for this kind of "old" phones is "bricks". The word says it all: hard to break. It is also very cheap. And above all, it is a mobile phone... (not a semi-computer of which you don't use all the functions anyways, and some of the features is that you can make a phonecall with it :rolleyes:)

If I ever want to buy a new one it would be a same basic kind of phone, like a Nokia 3310...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Wabz on 11-30-2004 at 03:27 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=341885]

Favourite Feature.  The Symbian 60 OS it allows me to have new programs on my phone.  Such as a TV remote and a Megadrive Emulator to kill some time.

Worst Feature.  The buttons there shocking I've had this phone nearly 9 month and they've started sticking

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by dolly_sar on 11-30-2004 at 04:37 PM

ive at the mo got a samsung e700!!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by bmtaylor on 11-30-2004 at 07:33 PM

Motorola V500 [Current Phone]
[Image: motv500.jpg]

Good things
- It doesn't feel overly bulky like some clamshell phones I have seen.
- Fairly decent camera.  Took pictures of my lad at his school assembly and they look good as wallpapers.

Bad things
- Orange are now giving away a free bluetooth headset with this phone on Contract, but not when I ordered mine, so missed out there.

- Didn't come with either a data cable or dongle to hook it to the PC.

Previous Phones [Chronological Order]

Philips PH-301 [Brick]
[Image: philips_ph301.gif]

Siemens C45 [Loved this phone.  Would go back to it if at all possible]
[Image: siemens-c45-large.gif]

Samsung T100 [Owned for about 24 hours then traded it in for cash to buy a gamecube as I still owned the C45 at this point]
[Image: t100_full_x2.gif]

Siemens S55 [Damn, this keypad pissed me off]
[Image: siemens%20s55.jpg]

Motorola T720
[Image: Motorola%20T720%20Pic.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 11-30-2004 at 07:41 PM

Here is my old phone:
Motorola C350
[Image: pic2.jpg]

This was a really bad phone, rubbish quality horrible size and everything.

Older Phone:
Nokia 3330
[Image: nokia-3330-large.gif]

Best phone of all time.

(not my hands)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by toddy on 11-30-2004 at 07:45 PM

motorola v620

only had it like 3 days, so haven't decided best and worst things yet, althought member does such 6MB

[Image: motorolav620.gif]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 07:53 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=340814]

Nokia 3510i. Still bulky but not so unbreakable :-/

Anyway... works as it should, although it sometimes freezes.

* KeyStorm wonders if there's any MS software inside :P

(edit: my hand :dodgy:)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Choli on 11-30-2004 at 10:34 PM

I have a dark blue Nokia 3100.
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,32954,00.html
Best: I bought the cable to connect it to the PC and can put wallpaper, sounds, logos, games, etc... for free :banana:

Worst: really nothing is very very bad (that's why i bought it :P) but there's a thing I don't like (and that happens to lots of phones, from nokia and from others): If you save a number like 123456789 as "Peter", and someone else calls you or sends a sms and has a number with the same 7 last digits (like 003456789) then the phone displays that Peter is who has called you/sent the sms; however the real number (003456789) is still stored in the last calls menu, etc...

quite dodgy bug :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 10:38 PM

didn't know about that! :o, thought they only ignored the international prefix... Anyway, I'm pretty sure they couldn't do that in any other way. Prolly some countries only have 7-digit phone numbers, and when you store one it doesn't matter if you add the prefix or if you don't, so there's no other way to do that and have it working all over the world. Do other brands solve it? In that case there could be some conflicts when the phone number has the prefix attached, imo.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Choli on 11-30-2004 at 11:00 PM

well, I don't know why that happens, but I've seen phones without that "bug" however i don't know who that handle the international prefixes. There should be a more intelligent way of comparing incomming call numbers with stored ones, like comparing all the string of numbers except the first "00xx" or "+xx", if present.

Well, i don't care very much about it, because I don't know 2 people with the same 7 last digits in their numbers, but it's a possible problem, at least in spain (with 9-digits numbers)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 11:06 PM

I'm pretty sure international prefixes may have 2 OR 3 digits... That makes it all a bit more complicated.

:bow: @ Choli the King of Perl Regex :bow:

;)

Edit: a couple of wikifacts :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_calling_code

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Choli on 11-30-2004 at 11:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
I'm pretty sure international prefixes may have 2 OR 3 digits...
sure :-/ they can be also 4 or 5 digits, but i think that depends on the digits theirselves, ie: a number like +34xxxx or +33xxxx has a 2 digits prefix, if it's +35xxxx or +37xxx it has 3 digits, +1xxxxx has 4 digits, etc....
so it can be easyly done in the mobile phone
quote:
@ Choli the King of Perl Regex
:blah!: it was just an example, nothing compared with the msnplus regex :P

edit:
quote:
a couple of wikifacts
that page says all
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 11:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
it was just an example, nothing compared with the msnplus regex
Maybe you come up with TEH SOLUTION to the problem. It's still a problem for the phone number parser to know whether the number you stored it +CC####### or +CCC#######. The standard in this field seems to be very weak and every country makes it's own numeration. If the mobile phone knew it was used in certain lands with certain numerical setup, it could easily solver this, but they can't unless it stored all country codes and looked for them in the number, in order to strip it. Waste of time and money.

I also don't have anyone with the same last 7 digits and hope I never have :P

Back to the topic, please!! :grin:

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Hank on 11-30-2004 at 11:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
I have a Nokia 6610i, black.

[Image: 76.jpg&ratio=190&direct=0&max=0]

Best feature: Integrated camera
Worst: it has integrated radio, but there aren't many stations on it ( i guess depends on where you are at the moment you wanna listen to the radio) =/

Same phone i have :)  would have to agree with you, worst is the integrated radio which sucks ,
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by dotNorma on 12-01-2004 at 01:46 AM

[Image: b2c_l_sgh_x426.jpg]

SGH-x426
Compact, colorful, communicator.
With enhanced messaging, Java-enabled gaming and a vibrant display screen, this powerful little beauty has everything you need to add a little color to your life.

It doesn't do anything , It sucks :p

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Chrono on 12-01-2004 at 02:26 AM

i have a nokia 1100 :P

[Image: 1100_mainpage_s1.jpg]

what i like about it:
its small and light :P
the built-in  flashlight! :banana:
long lasting battery (16 days if u dont use it :P. i use it a lot and it lasts like 8-9 days (Y))

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Hank on 12-01-2004 at 02:27 AM

quote:
Nokia 3510i. Still bulky but not so unbreakable

i have had the Same Issues on the Nokie 6610 . i wonder if it might be related to th java inside the phone that freezes it,

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by TylerG on 12-01-2004 at 02:47 AM

This is my phone, it is good for communicating has good games like Ms. Pac-man and good ring tones, plus you can download lots more awesome ringers and games.  There are two things I don't like about it.  Sprint doesn't have the great of service, and I wish it was a picture phone :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Vantage on 12-01-2004 at 03:41 AM

here's mine....
[Image: 75_200x300.jpg]

I dont use that much, i  carry it around on me, make a few calls to some friends, the bad thing about this is that its very hard to function meaning lots of stuff that you have to do just to get a simple thing done. Another bad thing is NO GAMES!, bah well i guess this is the phone that i get when im unemployed.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by KeyStorm on 12-02-2004 at 09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
i wonder if it might be related to th java inside the phone that freezes it,
Nah, it seems to happen to most Nokia's OS. So no wonder it happens to other models aswell.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Pipish on 12-03-2004 at 08:10 AM

* Pipish slaps all the people with technical fones with buttons in stuffed up places

go the nokia 3315

Best feature: love the amount of customizing u can do on it with like covers buttons ect

Worst feature: i suck at snake :'(

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by BluexDreams on 12-03-2004 at 10:03 AM

Nokia 8310

http://www.nokia.be/uk/phones/phonemodels/enhancements/skr_114.html

Nokia 8310

[Image: enhancements_skr_114_pop.jpg]

Edit by Fraisie: please do not double-post. Edit the previous post instead of posting again.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Jhrono on 12-03-2004 at 07:09 PM

Current phone - Motorola V525 (9 months maybe) :
[Image: GSM_MOTO_v525.jpg]
Like in the image but there's a vodafone thing in the outside
Good things : Like the menus and stuff...
Bad things : Camera sucks:S
                    Too slow sometimes...
                    It won't last more then 3 days with full charge...

3 rd phone - Nokia 5510 (2 years :D) :
[Image: nokia5510.jpg]
just like that
Good things : It could take some musics, and good quality radio;)
                      The keypad was so easy to write:)
Bad Things : I got it...1 week later it freezed and got stupid...had to go to Nokia...They ofered me one new
                    Slow sometimes...I was writing and letters were 1 line behind(was i too fast;)?)
                    Toooo big....
2nd phone - Siemens C35 (1 year I think) :
[Image: Siemens%20C35.jpg]
just like that
Good things - I liked that phone so i bought it...:P...can't remeber anything...
Bad Things - That i remeber:p...Crapy games!

1st Phone - Philips Sawy (1 or 1 and an half years) :
[Image: GO_Philips_Sawy.jpg]
just like that
Good things - How i loved that phone...it was my brothers;)...
Bad things -  When your 8 or 9 yo u just love it:)

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Sunshine on 12-03-2004 at 07:51 PM

[slightly offtopic]

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
quote:
Nokia 3510i. Still bulky but not so unbreakable

i have had the Same Issues on the Nokie 6610 . i wonder if it might be related to th java inside the phone that freezes it,

From Nokia site:

Memory Functions

Total user memory area in the Nokia 6610i is approximately 4 MB. The following features in this phone may share memory: phone book, text and multimedia messages, images and ringing tones in gallery, calendar, to-do notes, and Java games and applications. Using any such features may reduce the memory available for any features sharing memory. This is especially true with heavy use of any of the features (although some of the features may have a certain amount of memory specially allotted to them in addition to the amount of memory shared with other features). For example, saving many images, bookmarks, java apps, etc. may take all of the shared memory and your phone may display a message that the memory is full. In this case, delete some of the information or entries stored in the shared memory features before continuing.

* This product uses shared or static memory for different functions. Shared memory means that the available memory is shared between shared memory functions. When any of these functions is used, there is less available memory for other functions which are also dependent on shared memory. Static memory means that a certain amount of memory is allocated to each static memory function.

So yeah, i'd say freezing is a cause of not enough memory (i haven't added any applications nor do i use todo lists and calendar exessively and it hasn't frozen on me)

[/slightly offtopic]
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by leito on 12-03-2004 at 08:13 PM

I have a v600

[Image: mx%20Motorola%20V600%20Just%20Open.jpg]

Nice phone, camera isn't bad, neither good, but if you want a good camera, you should buy a digital camera and not a phone :P

I broke mine the first week, so I have to change it, but.. that has nothing to do with the phone so this was a offtopic comment, hahaha.

I just had some trouble connecting it to my Clié, but now I can Dial, and send SMS from the Clié.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by .Roy on 12-04-2004 at 02:37 PM

im am thinking about getting a sony ecrission

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by The Napster on 12-04-2004 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme

Yeah i had it too, it went through hell of a lot (Washing, it even fell out of my pocket once while skiing, lucky i found it later on)

Now i Have:
[Image: V525_184x300.gif]
Its ok, Good: I just found out it has an mp3 player :D (only 6MB space though)...
Bad: Reacts slowly, crashed on me a few times (restarted, or went to blank screen)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user35870 on 12-04-2004 at 07:44 PM

Mine
Samsung v200

good: built in camera rotate 180! connect to computer download walpapers etc :)

Bad: battery life and easy broken droped once and screen broke (fixed but)
crashes easy!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Jhrono on 12-04-2004 at 10:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Napster
Bad: Reacts slowly, crashed on me a few times (restarted, or went to blank screen)
exactly...:S....and when it goes blank screen...it stays 30 secs without signal..:S...
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by ShawnZ on 12-04-2004 at 11:30 PM

[Image: 3220.gif]
Nokia 3220b

Pros
Its in color,               First six months free,
Only costed $15,      Its got a camera,
No antenna,             Speakerphone,
Flashing lights on the side.

Cons
Doesn't flip,               Low resolution,
Only one game,         Only 13 ringtones,
Came with a bunch of rogers crap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one here has a nokia vertu, and no one can tell me they do.
Nokia Vertu

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by azn angel on 12-05-2004 at 02:25 AM

i have a LG U8120
http://www.three.com.au/images/flash/lgu8120_spinning_ED137.swf

this is mine is teh coolest!
video camera, camera, mp3 player, get you news games music tones a whole lot of shit.

the bad feature is that its roaming half the time when im home. by roaming i mean i cant use the net on it. another bad feature is that its only 32MB so i cant really use it as an mp3 player.

my cousin like 6 or 7 and her dad bought her the nokia engage! shes so lucky!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by st0rm on 12-05-2004 at 03:12 AM

OMG! shawnz! thaz the fone i gonna get/want! its too funky!

hehe at the moment i have a nokia 3100 (my fone), its been dropped soo many times, its got scratches EVRYWHERE and is VERY slow

good:
colour
attachable cam
multi number contacts

bad:
its too freakin slow
the pics on my cam r too small n too blurry
ive had it for a year, i want a new one

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Cyndy on 12-05-2004 at 03:50 AM

Sry....i dint have any photo!!!but the model is nokia 7260!!!!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by saralk on 12-05-2004 at 10:23 AM

I have the panasonic x300

[Image: en040318-2-1.jpg]

its pretty cool
good: camera with popout screen, mms, ems and all that, pretty small
cons: the keypad is badly designed, when texting i sometimes press the red button and i lose everything i wrote, also it always unlocks in my pocket.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by kenalien on 12-05-2004 at 05:18 PM

[Image: 33306b30.jpg]

I still have this one from 4 years ago.

I'm getting the k700i soon though.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by irish_king on 12-17-2004 at 04:01 PM

i have this one:

http://www.3gtoday.com/devices/devices/device1772.html

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mnjul on 12-17-2004 at 04:36 PM

I've got a Panasonic GD75 ( http://images.google.com/images?q=%22panasonic+gd75%22 )

Well it's already two years old and I plan to get a new cellphone next year 8-)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by princess_Sexi on 12-28-2004 at 02:44 PM

I have that one

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Dane on 12-28-2004 at 02:57 PM

LG VX3200

Pro's:
-Color Screen, Very detailed
-Large phone book
-Outstanding Battery Time (122 hours standby, 8 hours talktime)
-Small, easy to carry
-Battery goes from 0% Full to 100% full in 3 hrs.
-Good Menu Options to choose from

Neg's:
-Small, easy to lose
-Came with Defective USB Port, wont replace
-Ringtones cost an arm and a leg, very low selection of wallpapers

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-28-2004 at 03:01 PM

I have the nokia 7710. Its quite good but i'll get one with a  touch screen and a camera in apr or may. Nokia 7710 does have a camera though. And a good one too. 1 Megapixel. Good clarity.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by paperless on 12-28-2004 at 04:49 PM

I have Nokia N-Gage probably the most equilibrated phone ive ever seen from nokia...

People say its crap but if anyone says that is because they never used a n-gage or a phone with symbian OS..

Tell me whats the diffrence between this phone or other s60 phones?
It doesnt have a camera and the screen is only 4096 colors...

Positive about this Phone:

-Symbian OS
-Stereo Music (Unlike the others S60)
-Some games specially made for this phone
-It has bluetooth which is very useful
-Expansible memmory through MMC cards
-Two hours to full the battery
and so on...
Negative:

-a bit big
- only 4096 colors screen
-Doesnt support themes like nokia 6600 7610 and later versions of symbian OS
-Battery time is few

And one thing that is common to all s60 phones is that u can install a lot of software, the features of the phone are endless...
In the other phones u have the features it comes with and"."

And once u use a symbian phone it will be very hard to use a "normal" phone ebcause symbian phones have multitasking u are per exmaple playing a game but u can go to the menu and open the notepad per example...(without exiting the game)

I love this phone (l)

[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Titty on 12-28-2004 at 06:47 PM

[Image: phone2.jpg]  [Image: phone1.jpg]

Sanyo PM-8200 open

Sanyo PM-8200 closed

Theres a camera, but I like the speaker part of it much more.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Kryptonate on 12-28-2004 at 08:15 PM

I got the same one as KeyStorm and I like it, it's not small like others that you can hardly keep in your hand and I'm allready happy with a phone when I can send an sms with and call with it. I don't need all those extra features. One thing I dislike a bit is that it shines too bright, especially when you've just woken up and the light shines in your face :p

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user35870 on 12-28-2004 at 09:10 PM

just got new :D

nokia 3320e

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,58033,00.html

pros:battery life,games (no snake but),camera,video ,
flash lights!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 12-28-2004 at 10:08 PM

Just got a Sony Ericsson k700i -- should arrive this week, I'll let you know how it goes but from what I've extensively read it's a great and beautiful phone except for battery life.

[Image: homebg_blue.jpg]

Used to have a Motorola V60i until my brother's t720 broke and, due to him having to stay on a CDMA plan, I sold it to him.

[Image: v60i.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-29-2004 at 03:29 AM

I have a LG G7100, and basically, it suxs...Cause mine keep on crash right in my face, but the good thing is that they give me two batteries, which is rare here...

The camera is quite okay, only thing is that the file trasfer to the PC uses a serial cable, and imagine it when I want to transfer 1MB of photos!

Just got it, and tied by a bond of 2yrs...So cant change new photos until then :(...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by L. Coyote on 12-29-2004 at 03:43 AM

I've got a Sony Ericsson T610 which I can't use due to my area not supporting the band. :(

So I'm planning on getting SE T616, which I could use.

@__@

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by andrey on 12-29-2004 at 04:03 AM

Here's mine:
[Image: 499_1.jpg]
I'm the first one to post a sagem in this thread :happy::dodgy:
Pros:
Good design, GPRS, WAP, InfraRed, digicam, java games, long lasting battery etc..

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by goofy_guy on 12-29-2004 at 05:07 AM

i have a nokia 2280 cdma cause where i live you cant get any digital service

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by -dt- on 12-29-2004 at 07:36 AM

Lg G7020
pro's
color screen
can type sms's from computer

cons
no MMS
cant download games
nearly nothing supports it
no camara

[Image: 7020.jpg]
i have the Lg G7020 (pic above)but i wont have it for much longer because im getting the nokia 6630 (pic below) when it gets released

[Image: nokia_6630_01.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by s7a5 on 12-29-2004 at 09:41 AM

here is mine
pure european desighn

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by m4rtin on 12-29-2004 at 12:39 PM

I've got a Nokia 6600, had it for nearly a year so I'm on the hunt for another but I've got no idea what to go for as the 6600 is so  good.

Best Features : Camera & OS

Worst Features : The useless button below the menu button which I've never ever used! (anyone with a 6600 will know which one I mean).

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by saralk on 12-29-2004 at 12:54 PM

the pencil button?

Thats really useful you can use it to highlight stuff (hold the pencil button and then press left or right, when your in a txt message, or typing something in) and you can copy and paste stuff with it.

You can also use it to select multiple things if you want to delete them, when your in the file list, hold the pencil button and press down, or up and then the stuff will get selected, then you can delete them, or copy them whatever

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by musicalmidget on 12-29-2004 at 01:04 PM

I had a Nokia 3310 for a while until a few months ago, now I've got an LG G5400.  It's definately the best phone I've had yet. :)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=352677]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by m4rtin on 12-29-2004 at 01:10 PM

Ahhhhhh!

Thanks Saral, I never realised you can actually do something useful with it.... lol

I wonder what else the phone can do I don't know about...?

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 12-29-2004 at 02:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by m4rtin
Well... you can try reading the manual :P

quote:
I've got a Sony Ericsson T610 which I can't use due to my area not supporting the band.
In which company? Both Unifon and Personal use GSM 1900, supported by the T610, and CTI uses 1900 and 850 (only 850 is not supported, but if you live in Buenos Aires you should be able to use GSM 1900).
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Jonne on 12-29-2004 at 06:50 PM

Nokia 3310.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by saralk on 12-29-2004 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by m4rtin
Ahhhhhh!

Thanks Saral, I never realised you can actually do something useful with it.... lol

also, another thing i forgot is that the pencil button can change between uppercase (ABC), lowercase (abc), first letter uppercase (Abc), t9 (abc), and numerical input (123).

Also, another thing which i only found out by accient is that if you add a thumbnail (not a picture) to a phonebook entry, then that picture will appear when the person calls you.
RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Babybanana on 12-29-2004 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AndreY
Here's mine:
[Image: 499_1.jpg]
I'm the first one to post a sagem in this thread :happy::dodgy:
Pros:
Good design, GPRS, WAP, InfraRed, digicam, java games, long lasting battery etc..

But your now the only one who has it i have it too! :p

I love the phone there is nothing wrong with it expect the fact as i can't find any cases for it. that is just really annoying because it is always in my school bag and it get scratched easily.. but other than that it great lol.:D
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Tochjo on 12-29-2004 at 10:49 PM

[Image: 3310.jpg]
Nokia 3310

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Stephen on 12-30-2004 at 11:17 PM

Same, I don't see the point in the fancy ones. <_<

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by FrozernFire on 12-31-2004 at 04:38 AM

i have got an old one, may be getting a new one soon :D

[Image: ericssont68.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by chicken-royal on 12-31-2004 at 12:17 PM

Nokia 3200 :D

[Image: 3200.jpg]

much better than my old 3410

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Chris.1 on 12-31-2004 at 03:31 PM

I got a Sony Ericsson T630 for Christmas! It's great - really good digital camera, easy to use, infrared, bluetooth etc.

Only complaint is that it can't hold as many text (sms) messages as my old phone - Siemens MC60 can hold about 115!

Apart from that it's super!

[Image: attachment.php?pid=353906]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by xpirdwingz on 12-31-2004 at 07:52 PM

Siemens C62. I don't use it that often, so it does all the basics I want it to. Unfortunately it doesn't display the times of missed, received and dialled calls. It doesn't have java either, which some people would complain about, but that's okay. It's my first colour phone so I'm fairly happy with it.

[Image: SIEMENS-C62.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by H_G_R on 12-31-2004 at 08:11 PM

Ive Got A Motorola V500

Best: Java Games

Bad: Camera Quality

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by L. Coyote on 12-31-2004 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Posted by Guido:
quote:
I've got a Sony Ericsson T610 which I can't use due to my area not supporting the band.
In which company? Both Unifon and Personal use GSM 1900, supported by the T610, and CTI uses 1900 and 850 (only 850 is not supported, but if you live in Buenos Aires you should be able to use GSM 1900).
I live in Miramar (a few km south of Mar del Plata), lol. The only band supported is 850, and T610 has 900. I'd need a T616.

Since I can't use it, I don't have any company.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't see this. (Y)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Menthix on 01-01-2005 at 03:17 PM

I have a Sony Ericsson P900, it was either that or a cheap phone and a PDA. Still happy with my choice, no need to carry 2 devices :).

It has touchscreen and you can flip open your dialpad for big screen, movie camera, bluetooth, infrared, etc. You can even play the old Doom on it :p.

[Image: p900.jpg]
http://images.google.com/images?q=p900
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&v...p&lm=pp1&pid=10101

RE: RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 01-02-2005 at 02:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by UglyBoy
I live in Miramar (a few km south of Mar del Plata), lol. The only band supported is 850, and T610 has 900. I'd need a T616.

Since I can't use it, I don't have any company.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't see this. (Y)
Oh, I read in your profile that you lived in Buenos Aires :P  so I thought you actually did (y no me vengas con lo de "provincia" :D)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by L. Coyote on 01-02-2005 at 02:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Oh, I read in your profile that you lived in Buenos Aires :P  so I thought you actually did (y no me vengas con lo de "provincia" :D)
Province of Buenos Aires ;)

I already put the cell phone on MercadoLibre, might as well make some cash out of it, and possibly get the T616 :D
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 01-02-2005 at 02:56 AM

If you can, get the T637 (the black and GSM 850 version of the T630), it has a much better screen and a few improvements over the T616

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by L. Coyote on 01-02-2005 at 03:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
If you can, get the T637 (the black and GSM 850 version of the T630), it has a much better screen and a few improvements over the T616
:o Didn't know that.

Thanks! (Y) :D
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Ren on 01-02-2005 at 07:39 AM

I have a 6610i, like some of you others, except its case is silver.

Favourite features:
Definately my favourite is that I  dropped it in the toilet and it still works! :D well I thought it was buggered but after a couple of days I tried it again and was 100%! Some other good features are WAP/GPRS, MMS, Polyphonics and the camera is pretty good. I like having my own picture as the wallpaper. I took a picture of the cam pattern on my bag and it looks great! I also love having heaps of room for msgs and phonebook.

Gripes:
One of the main reasons I bought the phone was to have my own sound as the ringtone (IE sound recorder) but it doesn't have a recorder!! I wasn't happy at all. I'm wishing I had gone with the 3200. Oh well. Other than not having the greatest ringtones, I have nothing bad to say about this phone. I do miss having picture editor and ringtone composer though. I do realise both of these would be too complicated due to colour pics and poly tones, but just ones for monotone pics and tones would be nice...

Other phones (newest to oldest):

Nokia 3315: I still use this phone as well as I have 2 sim cards. I miss its picture editor and tone composer as above. It's still a very reliable phone which I love using, the worst thing though is that it doesn't hold the 200 or so messages that my new phone has.

Nokia 3310: Very nice phone for its time, but is surpassed by the 3315 in every way. I still use it if one of my other phones' batteries is flat.

Nokia 3310: My first phone was stolen, so my 2nd phone was the same because I liked it so much! (Y)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by parkspaperclip on 01-02-2005 at 11:16 AM

Ive got a Nokia 7250i pretty old now
[Image: phone_models_7250i.jpg]

The camera quality is alright on it, I just like the general way it looks, pretty cool and pretty basic i suppose.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by xpirdwingz on 01-03-2005 at 04:41 PM

:o My first 3310 was stolen too, Ren!!  (not that its a good thing) but I got another 3310 afterwards too..but only because I only spent one day with my first one :( That was my second phone after my brick Motorola one, man thats heavy compared to the one I have now, lol.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rubber Stamp on 12-05-2005 at 01:59 PM

ok, sorry for bringing out a really old thread.

i got a phone, its a basic sony erricson k300i.
good:value for money, clear voice, got mp3
bad: small memory.
[Image: SonyEricsson-K300i-3.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by M73A on 12-05-2005 at 02:08 PM

ive got a t610..
[Image: sonyericssont610.gif]

with this case that rocks:P
[Image: 8294a.jpg]
chrome :drool:

good: games and easy to use etc etc... im glad i got it..
bad: camera... its not the best in the world compared to some of them out today... but it does the job better than a lot of phones :)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Reaper on 12-05-2005 at 02:32 PM

i got a nokia 7600:
[Image: no7600008qt.th.jpg]

but the next phone im gettin is a nokia N92, is such a sexy phone :P
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n92-pictures-1346.php

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 12-05-2005 at 02:38 PM

Well, while we are at reviving the thread...

I have a Sony Ericsson K700i

[Image: sony_ericsson_k700_01.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-05-2005 at 02:39 PM

n7610 ;)
http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,54676,00.html
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_7610-703.php

This is from by Profile page btw ;)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by YottabyteWizard on 12-05-2005 at 03:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
ive got a t610..

bad: camera... its not the best in the world compared to some of them out today... but it does the job better than a lot of phones :)
I have that one too, but deleted all games :D 200 KBs for Themes, 500 KBs for pics and 500 KBs for free-downloaded midis transfered via Infrared to my phone :banana:

[EDIT]
John Anderton: if you can and want to, game/theme would be perfect :^) but my WAP configuration is messed up, the only way is transfering from my laptop to cellphone via infrared.

MIKE: The damn minigolf indeed can't be deleted and it really sucks! :@
[/EDIT]
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-05-2005 at 03:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
quote:
Originally posted by M73A
ive got a t610..

I have that one too, but deleted all games :D 200 KBs for Themes, 500 KBs for pics and 500 KBs for free-downloaded midis transfered via Infrared to my phone :banana:
btw i had a SE k500i. So if you need some stuff like themes then tell me. What i did was i used my friends cell (n7600 as posted above) and transfered the themes ;)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mike on 12-05-2005 at 05:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
but deleted all games
A friend has the same phone, but he cant delete minigolf...
Also, the things that suck on the T610 and my phone (T630), is that it doubles or even triples the size of a picture! :( :(
Do you have this problem too?
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rik on 12-05-2005 at 06:34 PM

[Image: zz.siemens.a52.jpg]

good : small
bad : small space

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-05-2005 at 06:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
A friend has the same phone, but he cant delete minigolf...
Thats what i was wondering too. My old SE k500i came with 4 games none of which could be removed.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by kierant on 12-05-2005 at 06:50 PM

Can't wait til January when I'm allowed an upgrade phone on my contract.

I'm going to get this bad boy:

[Image: CWS31AFW_12961high_28_0_4000.jpg]

34mb internal memory with included 512mb memory stick pro duo
2megapixel camera
mp3 player
...and more but just that much sells it

Woo it's awesome:drool:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-05-2005 at 07:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kierant
Woo it's awesome
It well and truly is. I heard the sound quality "rox j00 b0x0rz" (its absolutely awesome)
Whats the approx price ?? Cause i have my eyes on one of those and a n70 (nokia n series)
Both are worth :drool:ing upon ;)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by SikStyles on 12-05-2005 at 08:52 PM

[Image: Nokia_5110.jpg]

yes yes :dodgy: this is what i have, its 4000 miles away from me though but its the only cell i have which i havent used for such a long time. It sucks ass :sad:

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by rix on 12-05-2005 at 08:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
yes yes :dodgy: this is what i have, its 4000 miles away from me though but its the only cell i have which i havent used for such a long time. It sucks ass :sad:

Damn, I hoped I could be the lamest with my Nokia 3410. :(
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Guido on 12-05-2005 at 09:10 PM

The w800 is a great phone :yes:

quote:
Can't wait til January when I'm allowed an upgrade phone on my contract.

I'm going to get this bad boy:
The w800 is a great phone (Y), together with the k750 one of the best choices nowadays
RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by kierant on 12-05-2005 at 09:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Woo it's awesome
It well and truly is. I heard the sound quality "rox j00 b0x0rz" (its absolutely awesome)
Whats the approx price ?? Cause i have my eyes on one of those and a n70 (nokia n series)
Both are worth :drool:ing upon ;)

The phone itself retails from around £300 upwards. Just had a look on ebay and it's going for about £230+.

With my contract ( o2 ) I'm able to get the handset for £50 and then pay £23 a month which includes 150 texts and 100 minutes. Quite happy with that deal.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by L. Coyote on 12-05-2005 at 09:13 PM

quote:

OMFG! My grandma got two of those like 6 years ago or something... :|

I've still got that T610 SE, but can't use it. Meanwhile I got a Motorola c236.

[Image: 16381195_6629.jpg]
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by SikStyles on 12-05-2005 at 09:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
quote:

now i feel really really lame :sad:
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by zaher1988 on 12-05-2005 at 10:15 PM

hey

well i have Siemens SX1
[Image: sx1_large4.gif]

Well gr8 it has mp3 player, radio, gprs etc...

but umm it some times for no reason stop responding.

I also have I-Mate Pocket PC
[Image: imate_pocketpc.gif.big.gif]

well it's wow, even though it's not new, but still gr8 , i have no problems in it. maybe only i though the cam is better than the one i found.

regards

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Dempsey on 12-05-2005 at 10:37 PM

My new phone arrived on friday, so I've only had it a few days.

Nokia 7710

[Image: 528b.jpg]

Info: It's got a touchscreen, MP3 player, XHTML + Flash supported web browser and more stuff I haven't found yet :P

Best Feature: Big touch screen.

Worst Feature:   Battery life isn't too great.

Before that I had:

Nokia 6600

[Image: 6600-2.jpg]

Info: It's got quite a big screen, does Java and Symbian apps, has T'internet, Infrared and Bluetooth.

Best Feature: Camera takes quite good photos.

Worst Feature:   No MP3 Player.

And before that I had:

Nokia 5100

[Image: 5100-gray.jpg]

Info: This phone was cool, durable, I dropped it all the time and it barely scratched it.

Best Feature:   Durable plastic cover, hard to break, I tried :p

Worst Feature:   Not colour screen.

As you can probably guess, I like Nokias :p

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by bmtaylor on 12-06-2005 at 08:37 AM

Damn, forgot all about this thread.

Now own this:
[Image: K700i-large.gif]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 12-06-2005 at 10:51 AM

i got the SE T630

Pros: Nice screen, Good audio quality, Bluetooth
Cons: VERY small memory, not a very good camera.

I like it lots, i got it a while ago (but less than 6 months ago :dodgy: )

[Image: snt630_01.jpg]

there is also a site to get themes, pics, tones, games and etc. off it: http://www.myt630.lasyk.net/

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by DJKAL on 12-06-2005 at 01:57 PM

i have the SAMSUNG  SGH-P510.
is quite a cool phone but im not 100% sure i like it, think its a bit girly and the novelt of the "PUSH TO FLIP" button on the side has worn off prettty quick. i am currently looking for a new flip phone but dunno which to have! :(

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Blair on 12-06-2005 at 02:19 PM

Sony Ericsson K750i

[Image: CWS31AFW_13605high_1507_0_4000.jpg]

Best feature: MP3/MP4 player + 2mp camera
Worst feature: The undersized "2" button :dodgy:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Jhrono on 12-06-2005 at 03:07 PM

I have an Ngage (THE FIST ONES!!QD Sucks )
[Image: ngage-comp.jpg]
There's no cons with it, it's the world's best mobile

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rik on 12-06-2005 at 03:11 PM

quote:

some friends of mine still have it :)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by haydos on 12-06-2005 at 03:26 PM

Nokia 3200
[Image: nokia_3200.jpg]
Although I don't have that dodgy cover on it (there is a tool to make your own covers with this phone)
I have a home made cover which is the colours of my favourite Australian rues football team.

Pros:
It doesnt really excell in any areas but the flashlight is a pretty cool feature. Also the hard plastic cover is great for all of the times i have dropped the poor phone
Cons:
No great graphics/power/camera functions although it is a solid phone overall

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by evil_panda on 12-06-2005 at 05:08 PM

Nokia 6230

Best Thing:

Its got everything you need on it and more

Worst Thing:

It has loads of lets say "bugs" sometimes it will just turn off radomly and it has other bugs too:(

http://www.yagma.com/online/catalog/pics/3405000007_det.jpg

it cost 20 pounds a month but other then the bugs its fab. :banana:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 12-06-2005 at 05:15 PM

Well, considering you've had the phone for more than twelve months, you've probably paid around £220 with it, well done... The phone only costs £130 :cheesy:.

* user27089 will never be on contract.

My current phone, a Nokia 3300.

[Image: Nokia%203300EU2.jpg]

Pros: You can ring and text people on it, can play music on it with good quality.
Cons: Can't import anything basically, the screen quality sucks, the numbers are broken, it isn't very user friendly at all...

never buy this phone.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Stigmata on 12-06-2005 at 05:32 PM

Nokia 7650

[Image: 7650_mainpage_s1.jpg]

its kinda bricky.. but it has everything i want from a phone on it :)

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/phones/7650/

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Ezra on 12-06-2005 at 06:31 PM

Look at my beautifull phone :)

[Image: nokia_3210_antraciet.gif]

Pros: It always works :P, fell from a 3 story building and still works :)
Cons: It's a tad big :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by t1a0s on 12-06-2005 at 07:59 PM

[Image: samsung-d600-2-megapixel.jpg]

Samsung SGH-D600

Pros: Can record up to an hour video, with good quality, wireless printing and tv connectivity.

Cons: Unlocks easily in your pocket (as I found out today mid-exam:().

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Tasha on 12-06-2005 at 08:16 PM

Everyone has really fancy phones. o.O

Mine:
[Image: B00013ZHMW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

:banana:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by marissa on 12-07-2005 at 03:03 AM

ohh yeah. in the summer i got a cell phone and i never thought of this thread! i really like beamy-kitty's cell phone

i got a samsung 680
[Image: 1102954066-samsunga680.gif]

i like it and all, but...i just wish i would have waited and got an mp3 phone instead...but oh well.

what i like is: how it's easy to use and the size of it oh and the button on the side to scroll and turn on the external lcd
what i hate: how the battery and buttons get hot if i use it for awhile

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by ShawnZ on 12-07-2005 at 03:51 AM

Lost my cellphone, got a new one, then found my old one. Now I have two.

[Image: nokia%203220b.jpg][Image: motorola_v220_lge.gif]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by azn angel on 12-07-2005 at 03:53 AM

LG PHONES SUCK.... I HAVE ONE, I WOULD KNOW.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by ShawnZ on 12-07-2005 at 04:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kenalien

That looks like my home phone :/
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by RebelSean on 12-07-2005 at 05:20 AM

My current phone:

LG C2000

[Image: medium_lg_c2000.jpg]

What I'm hoping to get for xmas:

Motorola MPx220

[Image: medium_motorola_mpx220.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 12-07-2005 at 05:47 AM

wow i (l) sparky's fone. and ur only 15? damn. one of our classmates has a d500 but thats a different story

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Pr0xY on 12-07-2005 at 07:35 AM

I have a LG - Lx5550. I like it alot. It actually works better now that I've dropped it a couple times, go figure.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Lilo on 12-07-2005 at 12:03 PM

i have a nokia 6020 :cheesy:
it has everything i want but not too much more :P

pros:
-nice display
-i can scroll down really quick through the sms message i'm typing

cons:
-the energy save mode (showing the time), which makes it difficult to see if you received a sms message or anything
-no radio

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by CookieRevised on 12-07-2005 at 12:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
quote:

It's the only cell phone I know of (appart from the also old 3310 series) which are very robust and never break, unlike all the other todays phone (which I always broke one way or the other; resulting in that I still use that nokia 5130). And for the price of a "normal" phone of today, you can buy 10 of those older ones. So, I know where I will spend my money on.

see CookieRevised's reply to Which cell phone do you have?
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by TheBlasphemer on 12-07-2005 at 12:56 PM

[Image: 9500_12.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Ezra on 12-07-2005 at 01:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by kenalien

That looks like my home phone :/

[Image: s43001271pn.th.jpg]

My Home Phone :)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by x2zen on 12-07-2005 at 01:19 PM

[Image: 6230i_large.jpg]
Nokia 6230i

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Tobiaz on 12-07-2005 at 01:53 PM

The Image is too large to show in the forum :S

Yes... that's it. It can the most important functions:

Send and Recieve SMS
And you can telephone with it :)

More you don't need!
Anyway, all that shit (SMS, MMS ...) is very exspesive.

Ofcourse I bought me a new, but sometimes, I use this old one... :P
It weighs only 700g! ;)

Greeez

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by RaPLeX on 12-07-2005 at 03:53 PM

SE T610 2004 GSM WORLD WINNER :P :P :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Ice Queen on 12-07-2005 at 07:21 PM

i dont have a phone but i am hoping to get one for christmas but does no one have a motorola razr

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by DJKAL on 12-07-2005 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen
i dont have a phone but i am hoping to get one for christmas but does no one have a motorola razr
they supposidly crap :P
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by guanako on 12-08-2005 at 02:10 AM

[Image: 552.jpg]
this but with a pengiun cover :P i soo want a new one for xmas..
how do we know u actually have it? take a real pic of it :P 
[Image: dscf1762small1pd.jpg]
[Image: dscf1767small3jh.jpg]

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Voldemort on 12-08-2005 at 11:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
i have a nokia 1100 :P

[Image: 1100_mainpage_s1.jpg]

what i like about it:
its small and light :P
the built-in  flashlight! :banana:
long lasting battery (16 days if u dont use it :P. i use it a lot and it lasts like 8-9 days (Y))

Same here... it has been stepped on, falls at least once a day, and battery is great!
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mippo on 12-10-2005 at 08:26 AM

I bought a Samsung SGH-Z140V a week ago (the v stands for Vodafone... *blah*). I don't like the antenna, but the rest looks nice imo, and it has nice features (UMTS, camera, mp3/aac(+)/mpeg4 player), and of course I can call and SMS with it. :cheesy:

[Image: samsung_z140.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by ss2005 on 12-10-2005 at 05:04 PM

i have a motorola ROKR e1 best feature is definitley itunes but the only problem is is that it only onlys you to put 100 songs on it no matter how much memory you have used up

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by saralk on 12-10-2005 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tobiaz
The Image is too large to show in the forum :S

Send and Recieve SMS
And you can telephone with it :)

More you don't need!

Ofcourse I bought me a new, but sometimes, I use this old one... :P
It weighs only 700g! ;)

Greeez

how do you put numbers in?
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by -dt- on 12-10-2005 at 05:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:
Originally posted by Tobiaz
The Image is too large to show in the forum [Image: msn_confused.gif]

Send and Recieve SMS
And you can telephone with it [Image: msn_happy.gif]

More you don't need!

Ofcourse I bought me a new, but sometimes, I use this old one... [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
It weighs only 700g! [Image: msn_wink.gif]

Greeez

with a morse code based system =/
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-10-2005 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
quote:
tru.dat
But it looks damn hot :drool:
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Aeryn on 12-10-2005 at 07:26 PM

I'm another proud owner of a 'fossil' - Nokia 3310. :p I have no need for a phone with any fancy features, I just need it for the basic calling and SMS-ing, so I'm perfectly happy with it.

And what I love most about it is that it seems to be relatively durable. Within the years of use I still haven't managed to break it or cause any malfunctioning. :D

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by segosa on 12-10-2005 at 11:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
I'm another proud owner of a 'fossil'

Me too. Nokia 3330.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by hexel on 12-11-2005 at 09:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
I'm another proud owner of a 'fossil' - Nokia 3310.
x2
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Sypher on 12-11-2005 at 03:15 PM

First phone ever was:
[Image: 718w.jpg]

10 years ago i gues...

After that one:

[Image: E_10711332.JPG] (or very similar)

Then i bought myself a:

[Image: pic_3_270.jpg]

After that one i had a:

[Image: alcatel701.jpg]

And finally...
[Image: x450.jpg]

And at the moment i'm looking for a smartphone :) Small and if possible with WiFi and Bluetooth :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 12-11-2005 at 03:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
quote:
My dad has one, there totally bog standard and quite good quality as has been dropped a few times.
But It has 100!!! meter bluetooth
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Luigi on 12-11-2005 at 03:21 PM

I have a silver Nokia 6260
[Image: big_11130_nokia_6260.jpg]
and I'm dreaming a silver nokia 7710
[Image: nokia_7710_l1.jpg]
Edit: changed image

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Tobiaz on 12-11-2005 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa

With a keyboard :D
Or the other way would be the  morse code based system ;)
No... it only works with a keyboard...

But with a keyboard you are even faster, then with this normal method with the number-buttons!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Dempsey on 12-11-2005 at 04:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Luigi
I'm dreaming a silver nokia 7710
That's what I've got, t'is cool.  It's weird getting used to having hardly any buttons.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Negro_Joe on 12-11-2005 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
    'm dreaming a silver nokia 7710

That's what I've got, t'is cool.  It's weird getting used to having hardly any buttons.

Is there any buttons it anyway...?
RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Luigi on 12-25-2005 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
Originally posted by Luigi
I'm dreaming a silver nokia 7710

My parents gave that phone to me for Christmas! Yahooooo! :D
Now I need to install some good apps/games/themes, can you suggest me anyone?
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Chris4 on 12-26-2005 at 01:35 AM

[Image: lg,u8120.jpg]

Features of the LG U8120 include:

* Supports all 3's video mobile services: video calling, video messaging & downloading video clips
    * Internal display: 65,536 colours, 220 x 176 pixels
    * Built-in VGA camera (640 x 480 resolution) with 2x digital zoom and light
    * MP3 player
    * Voice recorder
    * Speakerphone
    * Multimedia messaging
    * Java games
    * Avatar address book &#65533; create cartoons of friends and family that pop-up on screen every time they call
    * Infrared and USB connectivity
    * Calendar, To Do List, Memos, Clock, Alarm, Calculator, Currency Converter
    * Memory: 32 Mbytes internal memory
    * Vibration alert
    * Weight: 126g
    * Size: 50 x 96 x 23 mm
    * Talktime: 2 hours
    * Battery standby: 5 days

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by qgroessl on 12-26-2005 at 01:55 AM

I don't have a cell phone :'(... well... until I'm sixteen

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Hank on 12-26-2005 at 02:07 AM

This is the Sony-Erricson k700i, does everything i want it to do, Old phone i had before this one was the Nokia 6110 which froze a lot of the time,

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Jad_Dragon on 12-26-2005 at 02:16 PM

I got a Nokia 2112 for Xmas:)
My first mobile!:D
http://www.wapzon.com/images/pro/nok2112.jpg

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Exca on 12-26-2005 at 04:01 PM

I've got a K500i

[Image: CWS31AFW_11046high_1022_0_4000.jpg]

Positives: Many features, 3D games, fast, very bright and colorful fast screen, interface, camera, complete, no bugs, many many other points

Negatives: crappy pictures when there is no much light, if you pick up a call it only reacts 1 second after you pressed the button, same as for hanging up. There is an mp3 player and video-player but you have only 12mb memory and recorded video's are crap, joystick is broken fast.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by guanako on 12-26-2005 at 04:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jad_Dragon
I got a Nokia 2112 for Xmas:)
My first mobile!:D
http://www.wapzon.com/images/pro/nok2112.jpg
thast a really cool one so slik and small just great ;)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by toddiot on 12-27-2005 at 08:30 PM

I used to have a Nokia 3310... but I got this for Xmas:

[Image: V551.jpg]

Motorola V551

Features I like:

Colour screen :D
Video Camera
Camera
MotoMixer (make your own RingTunes)
Internet
Downloadable ringtunes, graphics, etc, etc...
Multimedia textmessages
Speaker phone

Features I don't like:

Confusing buttons
When you text message it tries to complete words for you :/

And then some...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 12-27-2005 at 08:39 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=582984]

Yes... I got the phone again lol.

Nokia 3650.

I needed a phone and my auntie offered me hers, so I took it!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Negro_Joe on 12-27-2005 at 09:30 PM

i hate that phone its better then mine though...:S

The buttons piss me off...:@

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Stigmata on 12-27-2005 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe

agreed. It takes a while to get used to.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by user27089 on 12-27-2005 at 09:51 PM

I can text pretty quick on the phones and stuff, it is pretty easy to get used to once you've had it for about a week...

It's a good phone tbh though, I'm going to have to connect it to my pc via. bluetooth and update some stuff on it though ;p.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Super Dude on 12-27-2005 at 11:12 PM

I've got a Nokia 6101... awsome phone, but need more memory *muhahahaha*

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by ipab on 12-27-2005 at 11:33 PM

I received a Nokia 6030 for Christmas.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by *Saint* on 12-28-2005 at 04:07 AM

i got LG 3100 for christmas... no camera :(

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by illegal on 12-28-2005 at 06:04 AM

nokia [insert model i dont know what it is, soooooo old]

great phone keke, im thinking about getting a nokia N80

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-28-2005 at 06:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by illegal

:dodgy:
Read the reply to the thread that you made for advice :P

EDIT: Happy calvin :P ;)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-28-2005 at 06:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by illegal

:dodgy: Read the reply to the thread that you made :P

:undecided: he made his post here 12 minutes before your reply in his thread
So ??
I meant,
:dodgy: (@his post)
Read the reply to the thread that you made for advice :P

I guess i must edit my post to be more consise ;)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by illegal on 12-28-2005 at 08:06 AM

i read it, im not going to listen to you lol :P, you have good points though

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 12-29-2005 at 06:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe

agreed. It takes a while to get used to.

agreed, also they are very weird :S
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mentality on 12-29-2005 at 11:55 AM

Samsung D500, I nearly due for an upgrade and im sure I'll get the D600, i was very impressed with this one although  i hope there is more memory on the D600 though as this was the bad thing about it , it could only fit 20 mp3's

[Image: SGH-D500-Plug-in-speaker.jpg]

MSG PLUS FREAK your phone rocks!!!

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by paperless on 12-29-2005 at 12:35 PM

I have a Nokia n-gage but im dreaming about a Sony Ericsson k750i.

[Image: sony-ericsson-k750i-4510-080027-00-org-b...neBild.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 12-29-2005 at 12:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
Thanks, my mum and dad choose it. I adore it.
It can fit 130 mp3's on it, Downside no memory slot.
But when I get bored of the songs i'll get rid and put different ones on:banana:
256mb Is great anyway :)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 12-29-2005 at 11:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Msg Plus Freak
quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
Thanks, my mum and dad choose it. I adore it.
It can fit 130 mp3's on it, Downside no memory slot.
But when I get bored of the songs i'll get rid and put different ones on:banana:
256mb Is great anyway :)

damn that is alot of memory. did your parents buy it out of a shop or off something like ebay. If a shop which country do you live in?

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Menthix on 12-30-2005 at 12:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
im dreaming about a Sony Ericsson k750i.
Yeah, i have one. Great phone.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 12-30-2005 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
im dreaming about a Sony Ericsson k750i.
Yeah, i have one. Great phone.
That phone is good tho i heard that the new w series (walkman phones) are really good. Nice sound quality, good memory and good battery life :D

Btw, my friend has a d500 and it totally owns all in terms of sound quality (well i havent heard SE's w series but apart from that its the best)
It has a damn sub woofer ffs :| It has a thing like winamp to show you the sound beats and stuff. Its stereo and has awesome sound. I tried it and i felt as tho i was connected to my pc but even better :|

Btw, it also has a passcode system for bluetooth transfers which increases BT security :D
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 12-30-2005 at 08:48 AM

quote:
Btw, it also has a passcode system for bluetooth transfers which increases BT security
Most phones have that, you have to enter the same passcode as the other person did.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Menthix on 12-30-2005 at 12:20 PM

quote:
hat phone is good tho i heard that the new w series (walkman phones) are really good. Nice sound quality, good memory and good battery life Smilie
There are probably new models in the W series now, but the W800 was the only one when I bought my phone. W800 and K750 have the exact same hardware at the inside. Outside just looks different and I prefer the stylish black. Software/firmware is a bit different, but not much. And the W800 comes with better earphones, but I bought the same earphones and have those on my K750 now :).
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Ready2Rumble on 12-30-2005 at 02:17 PM

This is the phone that i am using at the moment... hopefully going to try to get a newer camera phone soon.

[Image: lg_LX5450.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Destruction on 12-31-2005 at 12:21 AM

I got the nokia 6230. It's a great phone, keeps me going but I don't use it for all the stuff most people do, I just use it for texting, phoning etc.

Not the regular do I make a new video or take pictures all the time. But I just wanted a new phone.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by aNILEator on 12-31-2005 at 12:42 AM

i have the siemens sf65 from eBay :P updated from siemens MC60 which worked :@

anyone know how to reset the SF65 it won't load up java stuff anymore :@:@:@:@:@ just shows the java emertec logo then goes back to the menu to chose which java app, for every app :@

RE: RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rubber Stamp on 12-31-2005 at 06:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by toddiot
I used to have a Nokia 3310... but I got this for Xmas:

[Image: V551.jpg]

Motorola V551

Features I like:

Colour screen :D
Video Camera
Camera
MotoMixer (make your own RingTunes)
Internet
Downloadable ringtunes, graphics, etc, etc...
Multimedia textmessages
Speaker phone

Features I don't like:

Confusing buttons
When you text message it tries to complete words for you :/

And then some...

thats a dictionary feature, i think its called T9, turn it off and then it wont try to complete your words for you.
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 12-31-2005 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
hats a dictionary feature, i think its called T9, turn it off and then it wont try to complete your words for you.
Yeah usually if you press/hold the * button it swtiches it off.
usually

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE- on 12-31-2005 at 11:34 PM

Motorla V551 :D Love It. Easy to use. God bless Motorola![Image: rocknana.gif]

[Image: v5510rg.png]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Salem on 01-12-2006 at 06:44 PM

Nokia 3200.

Best feature: um...dunno realy. To me all features are nice when compared to my previous phone (Nokia 3310)

Bad feature: No bluetooth:(

Will add picture later, once i've taken one of it.

Salem

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Destruction on 01-12-2006 at 09:09 PM

that is one nice looking phone...

* Destruction checks on ebay at the prices...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by blackjack on 01-12-2006 at 09:10 PM

THis...

[Image: img8rr.gif]

doesnt have lot of features.. But does the job :P sms and calls :lol:

Oh yes.. and the legendary Snake :)

More info here

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rubber Stamp on 01-14-2006 at 05:18 AM

wish ericsson had snake...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 01-14-2006 at 11:20 AM

You can get bounce for sony ericcson :cheesy:

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Dempsey on 01-14-2006 at 11:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Destruction
that is one nice looking phone...

* Destruction checks on ebay at the prices...
If you mean the 7710, I got mine from eBay and at the time they were all going for about £150
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Mentality on 01-14-2006 at 12:58 PM

[Image: frontjasjar.jpg]

This is what I have decided to upgrade to when I can. hopefully next month when a fresh wage comes in.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rubber Stamp on 01-14-2006 at 04:29 PM

lol DJKAL, the first picture is better...

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by DJKAL on 01-14-2006 at 05:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
lol DJKAL, the first picture is better...

yup ;)
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 01-16-2006 at 05:39 AM

quote:

wat site?
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by J-Thread on 01-17-2006 at 09:37 PM

The good old nokia 3310:
[Image: nokia-3310-2.jpg]

I can use it to call and to send and receive SMS, so it's good enough for me(Y)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by MaRy! on 01-23-2006 at 06:07 PM

Motorola e770 :P

[Image: ceh3oaBrc3oGo.jpg]

It's my new cell phone =p

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by bmtaylor on 01-23-2006 at 08:12 PM

Going from

[Image: k700i.gif]

to

[Image: sony-ericsson-k750i-1.jpg]

Why? Orange are upgrading me 2 months early for free, the 750 has external memory support (as well as the internal 32MB), it also comes with the USB transfer cable and an extra 64MB card, and I get 30% discount at work on the memory cards the 750 takes.

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by YottabyteWizard on 01-24-2006 at 07:00 AM

I now upgraded from Sony Ericsson T610 to Z520a :D + I bought a USB Blutooth adapter.... omg.... multimedia is now free :D

[Image: sonyericssonz520a.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by fat on 03-08-2006 at 03:53 PM

I have a new Nokia 7370 since yesterday ;)

[Image: nokia_7370.jpg]

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by YourNeibour on 03-08-2006 at 04:28 PM

Mottorola V300 like Matty has.  I think that is the most popular

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Rubber Stamp on 03-08-2006 at 05:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
quote:

wat site?
same question
RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Nathan on 03-08-2006 at 06:55 PM

Ohhhh erm... I can't remeber
I'l look now!!!
Straight download
It was in my bookmarks so can;'t help you with da site ;)
ENJOY!!!!! :P

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Th3rmal on 03-11-2006 at 12:23 AM

I just switched from my t630 to a LG U8180 :)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Joe on 03-11-2006 at 03:39 AM

motorola v265

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by John Anderton on 03-11-2006 at 07:04 AM

Changed my cellphone to n1100 then i got it exchanged the next day to get a n1108 (white backlight :cheesy:)
Gonna get a ngage soon ;)

RE: Which cell phone do you have? by Lt.Col.DraGon on 03-11-2006 at 07:06 AM

I have a LG B2050/SL .. I hoped that the phone had a camera integrated into it, but sad... hehe.

I'm gonna change phone next year or next christmas probably.