Shoutbox

manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 (/showthread.php?tid=35053)

manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 by PenguinBoy on 11-30-2004 at 08:34 PM

in the old FireworksMX there use to be edditable dimentions for a selected shape in the "info" window.

in 2004 i can't find this, but i need exact sized shapes and i need there place on the page to be exact.

any ideas?

RE: manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 by .blade// on 11-30-2004 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PenguinBoy
in the old FireworksMX there use to be edditable dimentions for a selected shape in the "info" window.

in 2004 i can't find this, but i need exact sized shapes and i need there place on the page to be exact.

any ideas?

if you click on an object, the dimmensions and position will appear in the bottom, left corner (in the properties panel).
RE: manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 by PenguinBoy on 11-30-2004 at 08:54 PM

lol thanky! i totally overlooked it! i'm such a douche!

thanks loads

RE: manipulating dimentions in FireworksMX2004 by .Roy on 12-02-2004 at 07:49 AM

also if you click outside your image/canvas at the bottom it will say edit image dimensions or something like that.

That is used to put in your dimensions and then click

Fit in canvas