Shoutbox

Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? (/showthread.php?tid=35057)

Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:06 PM

Hello:D
I've been asked to write a How to uninstall page, for messenger plus, which I've done, I've included a link to page facts about messenger plus,   I'd also like to include a complaints link,?  Should I link to this site  Any particular page ?, or just The Washington State Office of the Attorney General ?

Thank you for your time

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Patchou on 11-30-2004 at 11:10 PM

Hi,

you can link your complains links to the "help" section of this forum :).

Thank you,
Patchou

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
I've been asked to write a How to uninstall page, for messenger plus, which I've done, I've included a link to page facts about messenger plus,   I'd also like to include a complaints link,?  Should I link to this site  Any particular page ?, or just The Washington State Office of the Attorney General ?

Thank you for your time
Listen... the sponsor (not spyware) is optional! If you are do dimwitted to see that... its your problem!
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:19 PM

Hi Patchou  thank you for your prompt reply

this is the page, do you consider it acceptable?

http://chooseknowledge.com/How-to-uninstall-Messenger-Plus.htm

Patchou, I've  Written a bit about your facts page, if you care to reply, I'll be happy to update

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:22 PM

you might like to take a look at this http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21598

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guillaume
quote:

Thank you for your time
Listen... the sponsor (not spyware) is optional! If you are do dimwitted to see that... its your problem!

dimwitted ?  Is it standard practice to insult guests?

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:24 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you for your time

well... guests who can't see that it is optional
RE: RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:27 PM

quote:
you might like to take a look at this http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21598

Thank you Guillaume, I was asked, to independently test and write the page, on how to uninstall messenger plus
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:29 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you for your time

well... guests you can't see that it is optional

Would you care to clarify your statement ?

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:30 PM

could you at least say that it is not spyware but an optional sponsor...?

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:34 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you for your time

well... guests you can't see that it is optional

Would you care to clarify your statement ?
The sponsor is optional...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=342203]
RE: RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:40 PM

quote:
could you at least say that it is not spyware but an optional sponsor...?

If you can point out, any text in which I've described messenger plus as Spyware, I'll happily amend it
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Thread title
Anti Spyware site author, with a question ?
Need I quote more?
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 11:41 PM

Guillaume... where did Devilin say it's spyware? :-/

Edit: Spyware websites may also be concerned with adware, trojans and PC security, so please, stop behaving like this if you didn't understand his statement.

Please, both of you: Don't double-post!

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Moo on 11-30-2004 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Guillaume... where did Devilin say it's spyware? :-/

Please, both of you: Don't double-post!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Thread title
Anti Spyware site author, with a question ?
Need I quote more?
Need I quote more?

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Spyware websites may also be concerned with adware, trojans and PC security
I totally agree... this is why I wonder in which of these categories would MsgPlus! fit?
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by KeyStorm on 11-30-2004 at 11:45 PM

quote:
Need I quote more?

Yes, you would need to shut up, please. :)

Edit: You are over reacting. I'm pretty sure you didn't even read the page Devilin wrote.

He will help us to clarify MP is not spyware!! already got it?

Good... :dodgy:
RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Devilin on 11-30-2004 at 11:45 PM

Guillaume Lafrance

Did I at any point suggest it wasn't?

RE: Anti Spyware site author, with a question ? by Patchou on 11-30-2004 at 11:48 PM

Sorry, not in the mood to respond to this kind of thread, closed.