Shoutbox

Need help with my stuffplug - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Need help with my stuffplug (/showthread.php?tid=35078)

Need help with my stuffplug by eli_mar on 12-01-2004 at 06:31 AM

Hello, I'm new at using the stufplug I tried to follow the commands of a friend to enlarge my display pic, I did as he told me but he couldn't see my display enlarged.... Later on I tried to steal a display pic and couldn't, I read and followed the FAQ's of the site but didn't work, so if anyone can help me I'd be pleased...:)

RE: Need help with my stuffplug by gnownoskcid on 12-01-2004 at 06:40 AM

can you post exactly what you did to try to enable it?

RE: Need help with my stuffplug by _Humphreys on 12-01-2004 at 08:34 AM

Open a convo window >Plus!>Plug-ins>SPNG>Enable the oversized display pics feature>add a diplay pic it will ask you if you want this at the original size click yes.

Note : The pic will be only big as it is normally eg a 200x200 pic will be 200x200.

Note : it won't be big your end of MSN hope this helps.:)

RE: Need help with my stuffplug by Anubis on 12-05-2004 at 11:03 AM

Are you using MSN Messenger 7, if so it will not display on the other computer if he doesn't have SPNG

RE: Need help with my stuffplug by Maniac on 12-05-2004 at 10:02 PM

I have a minore idea on how to make it work so that you DON'T need both people to have spng. Stuff plug has tons of features, some which make me not want to give it to everyone (muahahahaha) AND it is a big file (compared to my idea keep reading) TB (or any other random person who knows how sp works) can make a small extention (or patch... but we'd probably have to stick to plus-users...) that ONLY ALLOWS big dp's to be SEEN

this way it would be a small file and u'll send it to a couple of people and they'll be able to see ur dp :)