Shoutbox

[sug] notes on contact card - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [sug] notes on contact card (/showthread.php?tid=35114)

[sug] notes on contact card by lizard.boy on 12-02-2004 at 02:13 AM

i think it would be a good idea to display contact noes that would normally be inside the /info diaglog underneath the contacts name on the contact card. i'm not sure how posible this would be or if its even possible after the release the new features that were displayed in paris.

[offtopic] whatever happened to the "its optional" shirt? [/offtopic]

RE: [sug] notes on contact card by user27089 on 01-18-2005 at 01:58 PM

That would probably be possilbe, I like the idea... :p

from stigmata:
i guess this would be possible, using the msgplus proxy system, when it sends the packet to find the msn spaces info, this could be edited :)

RE: [sug] notes on contact card by jren207 on 01-18-2005 at 09:45 PM

Would there still be the information about that person's space on the card as well as the added contact info?

RE: [sug] notes on contact card by saralk on 01-18-2005 at 09:58 PM

if proxying is the only way to get it to work i dont think it will be added, because patchou doesnt want to do anything that is borderline dodgy, and that includes messing with the protocol.

RE: [sug] notes on contact card by Wabz on 01-19-2005 at 10:52 AM

Its likely to be possible through some other method.  Patchou always has ways and means.  It all depends what kind of contact information you want to add really

RE: [sug] notes on contact card by Patchou on 01-19-2005 at 06:43 PM

This would be possible yes, but I think that Microsoft will add that themselves in Messenger 7 so there's no reason why I would do that myself :).