Shoutbox

StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? (/showthread.php?tid=35152)

StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Wilco on 12-02-2004 at 10:07 PM

Does Stuffplugin work for Msn Messenger 7 (Beta) ? i would upgrade to to Msn 7.0 but i really like this plugin with its features like the notify when user opens window (as i say that someone about to open one)

:)

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Sunshine on 12-02-2004 at 10:13 PM

You will need Stuffplug NG for MSN 7 (direct download link) ;)
This is still a beta too tho, and the open convo option doesn't work properly (because MSN 7 downloads avatars on sign in) atleast not yet anyway, but there are many features that do work :D

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Matildinha on 12-03-2004 at 09:30 PM

But do the oversized Dp's work ?

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Chestah on 12-03-2004 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matildinha
n Messenger 7 (Beta) ? i would upgrade to to Msn 7.0 but i really like this plugin with its features like the notify when user opens window (as i say that someone about

Yes they do, but your other contacts using msn messenger 7 will also need SPNG installed to see the bigger picture
RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Weyzza on 12-04-2004 at 05:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
quote:
Originally posted by Matildinha
n Messenger 7 (Beta) ? i would upgrade to to Msn 7.0 but i really like this plugin with its features like the notify when user opens window (as i say that someone about

Yes they do, but your other contacts using msn messenger 7 will also need SPNG installed to see the bigger picture
I'm stupid.
So can contacts using MSN Messenger 6 see the oversized DPs without the plugin?
RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Chestah on 12-04-2004 at 07:27 AM

yep i believe so! Msn messenger 7 resizes the over sized display pictures locally within your client now, so 6 shouldn't be affected whatsoever :)

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Darkangel6x6 on 12-04-2004 at 09:45 PM

i want the notify when user opens window.... i want it :(

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Bluescreen on 12-05-2004 at 10:19 AM

Yeah, I'm waiting too for the working version of StuffPlug witht he working opening window notification. Can you please post when it's ready for testing?
10x

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by user13774 on 12-05-2004 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bluescreen
Yeah, I'm waiting too for the working version of StuffPlug witht he working opening window notification. Can you please post when it's ready for testing?
10x

Maybe it won't be possible at all, because of the DP loading thing in MSN 7. Don't count on it too much. *-)
RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Bluescreen on 12-05-2004 at 02:31 PM

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by tony1 on 12-05-2004 at 05:03 PM

hello, :$
I am very new on your forum and want m'excuser if I do not pass by the voice usual.

I vien veiled telecharger the software "StuffPlug NG" and it asks me a code. While saying to me which is necessary that I ask it here l autor of the software has. j'ai the version beta of msn messenger.

Thank you cordially,

Tony

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by _Humphreys on 12-05-2004 at 05:08 PM

It seems you are asking for the validation key in order to install SPNG right?

If so visit here : http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=generate and paste your install id into the box (on the page) then click 'generate'. You will then be given a validation key paste this into the box (on the installer) then SPNG will continue to install.

Ps. SPNG stands for Stuff Plug NG ;).

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by taltalit :) on 12-05-2004 at 10:54 PM

It doesn't work on messenger 7.0 :(
I really want messengerplus on 7.0... someone plz helllpppp?! :$

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 11:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by taltalit :)
If you want Messenger Plus! for MSN Messenger 7, then you're in the wrong thread.... ;)

Anyways,

Messenger Plus! 3.40 Beta for MSN Messenger 7 Beta:
MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

StuffPlug-NG for MSN Messenger 7 Beta:
http://www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip (<= this is the same link as Sunshine already pointed out in the second post in this thread)

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by zaidgs on 12-05-2004 at 11:24 PM

i got a slightly technical question: now stuffplug ng is a plus addon, which means it uses the plus's api, not using the messenger's api directly. so theorotically, for any plus add-on it can be used with any messenger version, as long as plus support it.
how true, or false, my statement is ??

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Plik on 12-05-2004 at 11:35 PM

Simple plugins will survive and update in messenger client because the messenger API and the plus API keep roughly the same setup as the old versions.
But because Stuffplug-ng handles lots of more clients specific functions it has to be updated. Like plus does,
Also most plugins use the messenger api that they get passed with the plus api.

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by tony1 on 12-06-2004 at 08:59 AM

Thank you with all for your kindness! j'ai succeeded has to have the code! thank you!

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Ronaldo X on 12-06-2004 at 11:28 AM

if i want to install it, it gives a pop up, click ok to install and cancel

but it also says that when I install it, it could heavily harm my system!? should I install or not, because I dont want damage to my PC

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by user13774 on 12-06-2004 at 12:14 PM

That's just because it's a beta. Beta are not the same as final versions and it just means that there could be bugs in it. Stuffplug is kinda harmless for ur PC, even in beta, so you won't damage ur PC :)

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by Ronaldo X on 12-06-2004 at 12:29 PM

oke thx! :)

RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by NyteMyre on 12-08-2004 at 04:36 PM

i surely hope that the oversized DP will work... no one can see the OS-DP now...only when they have Stuffplug installed to... that really sucks

RE: RE: StuffPlugin For Msn 7.0? by taltalit :) on 12-10-2004 at 11:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by taltalit :)
If you want Messenger Plus! for MSN Messenger 7, then you're in the wrong thread.... ;)

Anyways,

Messenger Plus! 3.40 Beta for MSN Messenger 7 Beta:
MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

StuffPlug-NG for MSN Messenger 7 Beta:
http://www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip (<= this is the same link as Sunshine already pointed out in the second post in this thread)

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!! :o)