Shoutbox

Plus! POP3 questions - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Plus! POP3 questions (/showthread.php?tid=35181)

Plus! POP3 questions by mdc on 12-03-2004 at 02:05 PM

Hey

1. Is it possible when using an POP3 e-mailadress, and click on the "1 new e-mail"- button, to get redirected directly to your inbox of that account?  (the way it does with Hotmail-accounts) - as it is now I wrote the log in page of the POP3 account.
I could log in on the inbox  of the POP3 account and then copy that URL to Plus! - but ofcourse that changes the next time I log into messenger.

2. Mainly I use an non Hotmail-adress with msn - can i get it to check my Hotmail-acounts inbox aswell as my POP3? - what do I do to make that work?

3. When I use my Hotmail adress with messenger: Iīve typed the POP3 adress in Plus! so it checks itīs inbox aswell...but when there is for example 1 new mail in the hotmail inbox and 1 new mail in the POP3 inbox, and I click the "2 new e-mails" button in messenger, it only opens up the POP3 link that ive entered in the Plus! settings, even after I read it and deleted it/moved it. - Can I get it to open the Hotmail inbox aswell in some way?

RE: Plus! POP3 questions by -dt- on 12-03-2004 at 02:16 PM

1. you could write your own program that lanches that url (i made one for gmail) then in the pop3 settings under launch program you just enter the file path for that program

RE: Plus! POP3 questions by Barisko on 12-03-2004 at 02:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
1. you could write your own program that lanches that url (i made one for gmail) then in the pop3 settings under launch program you just enter the file path for that program

what kind of program did you make for gmail? care to share?

:-)

thanx

Barisko
RE: Plus! POP3 questions by -dt- on 12-03-2004 at 02:53 PM

when opened it will open gmail in your defult browser

RE: RE: Plus! POP3 questions by mdc on 12-03-2004 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
when opened it will open gmail in your defult browser

So does this log you in automaticly to gmail with your user name and password or does it just open the log-in page?
(If it just opens up the log in page, why not type the URL in Plus! instead?)
RE: Plus! POP3 questions by Plik on 12-03-2004 at 05:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mdc
1. Is it possible when using an POP3 e-mailadress, and click on the "1 new e-mail"- button, to get redirected directly to your inbox of that account?  (the way it does with Hotmail-accounts) - as it is now I wrote the log in page of the POP3 account.
Read I need to know about your email provider

RE: RE: Plus! POP3 questions by mdc on 12-03-2004 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
quote:
Originally posted by mdc
Read I need to know about your email provider

I read it and added some.
--
But does that mean it will be able to link you directly to your inboxes?