Shoutbox

Cleche help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Cleche help (/showthread.php?tid=35189)

Cleche help by Skully kid on 12-03-2004 at 05:18 PM

You probably get this alot, so i apoligize if you do. But i just downloaded the stuffplug in for display picture sizes? and stuff like that. I installed it and everything and checked allow different display picture sizes. But when i read what to do on the FAQ and followed it, it didn't work and i asked someone if it changed and it didnt. Can someone please help me? and can other people see the picture without having stuffplugin? i have the new MSN messenger 7 BETA that i just downloaded today, if anyone could help i would be soooo grateful. Thanks.

~Skully

RE: Cleche help by TheBlasphemer on 12-03-2004 at 05:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Skully kid
You probably get this alot, so i apoligize if you do. But i just downloaded the stuffplug in for display picture sizes? and stuff like that. I installed it and everything and checked allow different display picture sizes. But when i read what to do on the FAQ and followed it, it didn't work and i asked someone if it changed and it didnt. Can someone please help me? and can other people see the picture without having stuffplugin? i have the new MSN messenger 7 BETA that i just downloaded today, if anyone could help i would be soooo grateful. Thanks.

~Skully
Current SPNG on the site is NOT compatible with msn7

RE: Cleche help by Skully kid on 12-03-2004 at 05:39 PM

Oh, ok then thankyou. Then there is no other program probably that will let me have different sized display pics and msn 7 is new.