Shoutbox

sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... (/showthread.php?tid=35270)

sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by lydia on 12-05-2004 at 07:11 PM

and it does, so it wont let me sign in. and then wen i go onto www.hotmail.com just to check mi emails it comes up page can`t be displayed.

can any one help me? :(

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by juanfrank11 on 12-20-2004 at 03:29 AM

Well, it can be your account was Hacked, or the system was out and make any errors. Im still thinking your account wuz hacked. :P:P

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by kangie on 12-20-2004 at 04:47 AM

juanfrank i DONT think that is the case...

i think you should wait 24hrs, see if it works then, cos it could just be a problem with MS, and not with you.... if you still have the prob after 24hrs, post again :P

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by J.J on 12-20-2004 at 09:41 AM

No, actually, my friend is having this problem aswel...

She has tryed everything from -

*Deleting cookies and temp internet files
*Trying newer and older versions of msn messenger

She has tryed to sign in on her computer with my account but that doesnt work either, infact she can't sign in with any account she trys...the same thing happens...

Its quite weird that her msn messenger wont work with any account, and when she goes to hotmail the page says that it cant be displayed

Does anyone have any suggestions to what it might be?

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by Anubis on 12-20-2004 at 10:06 AM

Either both people have forgotten and had their passwords changed and some account settings changed. Or either one of the servers that stores .NET accounts has stopped working...

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by J.J on 12-20-2004 at 10:29 AM

Its definately not the password, my friend has tryed several accounts...

However, when she trys to sign in on a different computer she can...

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by Anubis on 12-20-2004 at 10:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lappin
However, when she trys to sign in on a different computer she can...
Try MSN Servers.zip it may fix MSN signing in. It's a long shot, but if it works on your friend it may help lydia.
RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by J.J on 12-20-2004 at 11:03 AM

Thanks, will get my friend to try it...

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by Sunshine on 12-20-2004 at 02:35 PM

Have a look at this thread ;)

The answer is inthere, and more detailed info too :D

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by EeEk! on 12-21-2004 at 12:31 AM

I had the same error too a few days ago... Don't worry,  just wait..... It will be fixed.

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by _Humphreys on 12-21-2004 at 12:54 AM

8-) As sunshine said look at the thread (the link she posted) here's a quote from that thread :

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine

This might fix it:

Start > Run
type: regsvr32 softpub.dll
click OK

RE: sayin mi password or sign in name does exsist... by J.J on 12-21-2004 at 02:05 AM

Thanks again Sunshine