Shoutbox

Text Limit Changer... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Text Limit Changer... (/showthread.php?tid=35294)

Text Limit Changer... by No One on 12-06-2004 at 09:40 AM

Hello ... New guy here obviously... so ive got a question .... i tend to be a rather long winded person when talking on MSN Messenger... but i keep hitting that 400 character limit .... Now i know there are other things you can download out there that will alter that from 400 to 1200 characters ... so my question is this..... in Messenger Plus...is there a text limit changer? and if not how about someone see about making one... a upgrade... a plug in.... anything like that would make a already great program even better... and if there is one where can i get it?

RE: Text Limit Changer... by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-06-2004 at 09:47 AM

Do you have Messenger Plus? If you do, you should be able to post messages up to 1100 characters. To activate it, click on Plus!->Preferences->Instant Messages->General Options. Then, make sure that the check box for 'Boost maximum message Size to 1100 characters' is checked. If it is checked, you will be able to enter messages up to 1100 characters...

RE: Text Limit Changer... by No One on 12-06-2004 at 09:49 AM

ah see.... thats why im a newbie ... it wasnt checked.... thanx!

RE: Text Limit Changer... by RaceProUK on 12-06-2004 at 12:54 PM

If you want even more characters, the latest beta of StuffPlug NG goes up to 10,000 characters. Excessive if you ask me, but some may find it useful.