Shoutbox

removing msn7 banner - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: removing msn7 banner (/showthread.php?tid=35312)

removing msn7 banner by copervoid on 12-06-2004 at 03:52 PM

hi dudes.. i haven't had time to test the new msn7+msgplus1.4 combination, but as i have read, it looks like it won't be possible to remove the ad banner in this version, is it true? if is it so, is there any alternative way to remove it, and why did patchou take this decission?

i know msn is free, but the contact-list banner is too big and takes a lot of space.. and i don't really click any link never because is just microsoft uniteresting stuff..

RE: removing msn7 banner by user35870 on 12-06-2004 at 03:56 PM

yeh you can remove it by a patch from mess.be but its against microsoft agreement in other words its alegal!

RE: removing msn7 banner by CookieRevised on 12-06-2004 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by copervoid
hi dudes.. i haven't had time to test the new msn7+msgplus1.4 combination, but as i have read, it looks like it won't be possible to remove the ad banner in this version, is it true? if is it so, is there any alternative way to remove it, and why did patchou take this decission?

i know msn is free, but the contact-list banner is too big and takes a lot of space.. and i don't really click any link never because is just microsoft uniteresting stuff..
Please read the sticky post:
"'MSN advertisement banner' removal"

RE: removing msn7 banner by Xero_Cool on 12-06-2004 at 04:33 PM

Mess Patch - Fetch it @ mess.be. :)

If you don't like Mess Patch {Which I doubt}, Go to Mastaline[.]com for patches. I know they have one to remove the banner.