Shoutbox

Just a thanks to a legend for undoubtedly the best mod for msn - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Just a thanks to a legend for undoubtedly the best mod for msn (/showthread.php?tid=35327)

Just a thanks to a legend for undoubtedly the best mod for msn by dean_j2001 on 12-06-2004 at 10:39 PM

hello, i know you probably get contacted by lots by people giving praise to your messenger add on, i read your article the other week and as a fellow programmer must say i was moved, i greatly admire you work and although you probably get praise every day i hope in someway you realize for people such as myself. such a great add on is greatly appreciated, i hope this makes you feel better. it is such a shame that you are persicuted and such speculation of adware surounds your plugin. let me just say i greatly admire you work. any way 'm0d on' thanks for such a great addition.

Dean

RE: Just a thanks to a legend for undoubtedly the best mod for msn by Patchou on 12-07-2004 at 05:50 AM

Hi Dean,

thank you very much for the comment, I really appreciate it :). Hope you'll likethe next release!

Patchou

RE: Just a thanks to a legend for undoubtedly the best mod for msn by dean_j2001 on 12-07-2004 at 04:49 PM

no problems mate,

it's an honour to recieve a reply from you :$ like thee patchou hehe pound

just joking :P

good luck mate, and all the best
hope to talk to you some other time

Best wishes
Dean