Shoutbox

help with minidisc player!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: help with minidisc player!! (/showthread.php?tid=35343)

help with minidisc player!! by irish_king on 12-07-2004 at 04:54 AM

can somebody tell me if the new Hi-MD minidisc players can use the regular MiniDiscs? or vice versa?

and i am having problems with one of the programs that came with the minidisc player, everytime i want to use it, i get a error message, and even if i re-install the program i still get a error message.

any ideas?

RE: help with minidisc player!! by RaceProUK on 12-07-2004 at 11:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by irish_king
can somebody tell me if the new Hi-MD minidisc players can use the regular MiniDiscs? or vice versa?

and i am having problems with one of the programs that came with the minidisc player, everytime i want to use it, i get a error message, and even if i re-install the program i still get a error message.

any ideas?
You probably can use regular MDs in a Hi-MD player, much like you can use CDs in a DVD drive.
As for the program, more details needed for people to help, like the program name, version, error message etc.
RE: RE: help with minidisc player!! by irish_king on 12-07-2004 at 03:26 PM

As for the program, more details needed for people to help, like the program name, version, error message etc.

the name of the program is called : MD Simple burner, it allows me to make a direct copy of a audio cd, to a minidisc, and the errror that i keep on getting is this in the screenshot below in the link

RE: help with minidisc player!! by RaceProUK on 12-08-2004 at 01:38 PM

You're probably best off e-mailing their Tech Support.