Shoutbox

[bug]Task Scheduler - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: [bug]Task Scheduler (/showthread.php?tid=35378)

[bug]Task Scheduler by mordero on 12-08-2004 at 04:01 AM

Windows XP w/ SP 2
MSN Messenger 7.0.0425
Plus! 3.40.112 BETA

Problem: Well, the task scheduler doesnt work.  It worked before I updated to the new beta and now it wont.  I went through and redid all o my tasks and then did a test for just one minute in the future to change my status and it didnt do anything.  Ive made sure that I have the dates and times right and I know they are added to the list, so I dont know whatelse there is to check. 
Its not a big deal since it is just a beta, but I thought I would just inform you of it. Thanks :)

And if it is something I did, hope someone can help me out.

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by marissa on 12-08-2004 at 05:02 AM

All the functions work fine with me, i guess you could see if you're clock is wrong. I also have the same stats as you...

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by mordero on 12-09-2004 at 12:33 AM

Well, my date and time are both right. Ive checked and double checked.  Then I tested it again for just 1 or 2 minutes in the future and still nothing happens: doesnt change my status when I choose it or pop up a toast for when I set it to open a program.  I know it was working before I went from the version of plus on msgplus.net to the beta.

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by Patchou on 12-09-2004 at 01:08 AM

Could you try reinstalling Messenger 6.2 and keep Plus! 3.40 beta with it? I'd like to know if the problem is in the new version of Plus! or if it's a problem with accessing Messenger 7.

Thanks

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by mordero on 12-09-2004 at 04:03 AM

Ok well, I uninstalled 7.0 and installed 6.2. It worked.
Reinstalled 7.0 (and I forgot I had mess patch the first time so I left it out this time) and it worked.
Applyed mess patch and it worked. So I guess I just needed to reinstall :^):S

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by Patchou on 12-09-2004 at 07:47 AM

lol... oh well, as long as it works :)

RE: [bug]Task Scheduler by mordero on 03-09-2005 at 10:32 PM

Alright, ive had this problem a few times and I have isolated it to polygamy.  It works fine until I open more than two MSN and sign them in.  Once I do this, it stops working.