Shoutbox

Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this (/showthread.php?tid=35399)

Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by user27089 on 12-08-2004 at 07:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kaonet.net
in 60 days the domain Kaonet.net will be gone and i wont be renewing it cos i dont use it enough anymore. that means anyone im hosting wont have hosting anymore so make sure you all get everything backed up BEFORE 6th february. Sorry but im not paying for something im not using anymore

www.kaonet.net

So basically, anyone who has hosting from kaonet is screwed, which inc. me, so i now have 60 days to get a domain and host from somewhere :D.. Isn't this great :).
RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by Stigmata on 12-08-2004 at 08:03 PM

well your guna need to know a realy cool mate of your with a domain name, and ability to host you

:)

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by fluffy_lobster on 12-08-2004 at 08:20 PM

i believe you mean www.kaonet.net 8-) :P

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by Sunshine on 12-08-2004 at 09:22 PM

Ohh noessssssssss, what about all the stuff (downloads) hosted on kaonet...i refer to em very often (onhere and on irc) and our dutch plus website...all gone...i can't believe this...Kao please reconsider!

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by .blade// on 12-08-2004 at 09:32 PM

I have a friend that might be able to help out SOME of you guys getting booted from kaonet. PM me if you REALLY need the hosting (I mean REALLY need it, not someone who has some shitty image or two on their webspace for avitars or something).

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by Dempsey on 12-08-2004 at 09:53 PM

well Killer Carrot may be able to help out :D

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by user27089 on 12-08-2004 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey

Yes, but afaik, you now have to pay for the killercarrot and if I'm going to pay, then I may aswell pay some more and get a domain name and hosting off someone else to be honest :-/.

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
well your guna need to know a realy cool mate of your with a domain name, and ability to host you

:)

Hahaha, cheers for reminding me dude, I'll ask Jack right away :cheesy:
RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by kangie on 12-09-2004 at 01:13 AM

LOL!!!!!!! does no-one notice the stickythread posted by wabz about FREE HOSTS lol!!!

RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by lizard.boy on 12-09-2004 at 01:22 AM

damn i'm debating weather or not to try a webserver off my network. i use like 250 mb bandwidth a month for like 2 images so i might be able to

RE: RE: Anyone who is hosted by kaonet.net read this by Dempsey on 12-09-2004 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey

Yes, but afaik, you now have to pay for the killercarrot and if I'm going to pay, then I may aswell pay some more and get a domain name and hosting off someone else to be honest :-/.

I never said i wasnt offering FREE hosting did I?