Shoutbox

How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) (/showthread.php?tid=35409)

How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by St^Anger on 12-09-2004 at 04:43 AM

I know there's a way to get their pics.. I mean, they're stored in my disk, right? they gotta be somewhere.. is there a way to get 'em? or is it like, impossible.. or messy? whatever
thx in advance
c ya
:)

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by marissa on 12-09-2004 at 05:33 AM

You can use stuffplug ng and use the CE/DP option. Download it from www.stuffplug.com. Dont forget your validation key on the site! Once you have it installed enable it from the window that pops up when msn starts up again. If it doesnt pop up, sign in, opena conversation window go to Plus>Plugins> Stuffplug ng> Configure.
(for 6.2)

for msn7 download spng from www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip and follow the above instructions aswell.

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by St^Anger on 12-09-2004 at 05:43 AM

thnx :D

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by CookieRevised on 12-09-2004 at 09:08 AM

You don't need to have a plugin or anything at all. Like you said, they are simply stored on your HD already.

See:
Where does MSN store it's DP's/CE's?
CE/DP stealers/exporters/grabbers

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by St^Anger on 12-09-2004 at 03:32 PM

thx!
I'll check the link

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by John Anderton on 12-11-2004 at 02:51 PM

Simply Download Msn Cpe Crawler From MsgWeb.Nl
Itz Really Simple To Use. It Searches Your Temp Folder And Then It Shows All The Pics. Simply Select And Save.

Plus It Is Only  Kb So Itz Really Easy To Download. I Mean That It Hardly Takes Any Time To Download So If You (Incase You Do) Have A Slow (Dial Up Especially) Connection It Wont Be Nagging You For Long.

RE: How Can I.. ? (about contact pics) by Anubis on 12-11-2004 at 04:27 PM

John Anderton, Cookie already gave a list of totally reliable CE stealers. Please do not post others (with no direct link I might add) that are now useless to the person...Especially since the thread is a few days old.