Shoutbox

Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos (/showthread.php?tid=35429)

Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-09-2004 at 08:39 PM

Hello People,

I have searched around and found that even though it had been suggested, it has never actually been done. I have experiance with this so have started doing it.

http://www.subsonicdemos.com/clients/msgplus/
Click on the .htm files.

Opinions and suggestions please people.

Yours,
Craig Brass

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by user27089 on 12-09-2004 at 08:44 PM

Umm, well actually, I have created a site called messenger plus! support, but because of recent host problems, i've had to change the domain, I will post here once that site has a new host and is re-uploaded, which should be done by tomorrow evening gmt.  The site is not at all affiliated with messenger plus! btw.

Oh and, your site doesn't even work for me at all, possibly a problem with my browser, but most people use firefox, so if this is the problem, then it should be made mozilla firefox friendly to be honest ;).

Maybe you should make the site more user friendly so that people can access things easily, you could set up a small site easily in that area...

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-09-2004 at 09:02 PM

Its not a site, just a few flash tutorials for newbies at the moment. I posted the link so you guys can have a look at them. Once finished, Patchou will get them to put on the official site.

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by user27089 on 12-09-2004 at 09:06 PM

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm afraid Patchou won't put them on the official site, he will not affiliate msgplus.net with any other sites regarding messenger plus! by all means you can advertise it on other sites afaik and on this forum. But my site nor yours will never be linked on msgplus.net or whatever ;).

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by Stigmata on 12-09-2004 at 09:09 PM

well ive got to say, these flash tutorials are so much better then all that ive seen before :)

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by user27089 on 12-09-2004 at 09:13 PM

They are good tutorials yes, not the best flash tutorials i've seen, people know how to install messenger plus! without the sponsor its the uninstallation after that which most users find difficult, albeit it is handy in certain cases.

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by marissa on 12-09-2004 at 09:21 PM

Good Job :) Im sure this will help a lot of people! Its set up really nice, and its nice and slow so if people wanted to go see where the compnents were for their sake they could, and wont miss the next step in the video.

i think traxors just jealous:wink:

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by user27089 on 12-09-2004 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
Good Job :) Im sure this will help a lot of people! Its set up really nice, and its nice and slow so if people wanted to go see where the compnents were for their sake they could, and wont miss the next step in the video.

i think traxors just jealous:wink:

No, I'm not putting him down or anything, it has a really nice look to it and I like the way the little boxes appear telling you what to do, I'm merely informing him about some other things and that it won't be put on msgplus.net as nothing like this ever is. plus, I think that how to install plus without the sponsor should be done with how to uninstall the sponsor or something ;).

jealous my ass
RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-12-2004 at 08:08 PM

Ok, I finished all the tutorials. Patchou, if you wanna put em on your site, please contact me. Also, please give me suggestions for more tutorials.

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by Patchou on 12-13-2004 at 07:50 AM

Hey craigbrass!

thank you for working onthis. Actually, this is good because the tutorial section is currently being completely redesigned by MenthiX. You could contact him and tell him about your work, he may want to do something with it (http://shoutbox.menthix.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3)

Thanks!
Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-13-2004 at 05:36 PM

Hi,

I have added him to my MSN Messenger patchou. Now, can you PM me one of your messenger ID's so I can discuss advertising for my hosting company with you.

Yours,
Craig Brass

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by Patchou on 12-13-2004 at 07:33 PM

just mail me at mplus@patchou.com :)

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-13-2004 at 10:39 PM

I sent you an email to that address. Just telling you because you never replied to my last email.

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by craigbrass on 12-19-2004 at 08:56 AM

It's been a week now and you still haven't replied to the email I sent you. Can you reply to it as it is urgent please.

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos by matty on 12-19-2004 at 09:00 AM

Give Patchou time, it does take a bit to respond to emails. If you read the thread about the past present and future of Plus! patchou states that he is not at home and remote access isn't working, so more then likley he cannot check his email and he hasn't been online lately either.