Shoutbox

getting info entered by a user into a chat... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: getting info entered by a user into a chat... (/showthread.php?tid=35458)

getting info entered by a user into a chat... by TrevorP on 12-10-2004 at 09:14 PM

umm how couldi retrieve the message and email and name that is sent by someone...like if "Trevor says: Hi" then my script will be able to take in Hi and Trevor and my email...and do somehting with the message if it equalls somehting

RE: getting info entered by a user into a chat... by Dane on 12-10-2004 at 10:09 PM

Erm...I dont understand your question.  You could set an away message that says "Hi (!N), Please email me at (!M)", which translates to "Hi [Name of user], Please email me at [My MSN Messenger Email Address]".

RE: getting info entered by a user into a chat... by TrevorP on 12-10-2004 at 10:56 PM

no like if i'm in a chat with someone and lets say they enter "Hi" well i want my script to retrieve that Hi and reply with a "Hey"...bascially retrieve the Live data from a convo

RE: getting info entered by a user into a chat... by TheBlasphemer on 12-10-2004 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TrevorP
no like if i'm in a chat with someone and lets say they enter "Hi" well i want my script to retrieve that Hi and reply with a "Hey"...bascially retrieve the Live data from a convo

That's not possible with the current Plugin API
RE: getting info entered by a user into a chat... by TrevorP on 12-10-2004 at 11:51 PM

ok thank you...