Shoutbox

Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng (/showthread.php?tid=35489)

Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by saadi on 12-11-2004 at 12:56 PM

hello ...... i am using windows 98 & i have msn 6.2 & i have installed stuffplug-ng & also have installed Vb run service pack 6 .. moreover ... I have installed all the requirements of plugin during the installation .... + i have all the dll's files set & fit .. no error .... i restarted my pc before opening msn .... i clicked msn 6.2 .. no options page appeared & in the list there was no plugin ... now i am very upset ... PLZ HELP ME OUT !!!!

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by jameslives on 12-11-2004 at 12:57 PM

Try reinstalling

its like the end of the world!
3 posts on stuffplug ng in 3 minutes

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by saadi on 12-11-2004 at 12:59 PM

nothing happened James ..... plz help me OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by Ash_ on 12-11-2004 at 01:07 PM

what link did you use to dl stuffplug. maybe you downloaded and older or new version. that doesent work with 6.2

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by jameslives on 12-11-2004 at 01:10 PM

he downloaded 0.3.79

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by saadi on 12-11-2004 at 01:13 PM

I AM WAITING FOR A HELPFUL REPLY ..............................8o|

RE: RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by Ash_ on 12-11-2004 at 01:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jameslives
he downloaded 0.3.79

maybe he should think about downloading the latest one. (0.7.39)

Download From This Site goto Download. wait for it to DL. then goto the Validation Key page to get the key.
RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by saadi on 12-11-2004 at 01:23 PM

lol...........................................................huuhuhuhuh

When i was clicking to see the reply ... i was thinking that this might be the solution of my problem ,.,.,.,.,.., but u guyz still looking at my version ... dude .. i am notttttttt soooooooooo newbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooo ............. i know dude .... i have done all things perfect .......................... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ replyyyyyyyy

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by jameslives on 12-11-2004 at 01:25 PM

ur usin newest version.
try registering the stuffplug-ng.dll

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by Millenium_edition on 12-11-2004 at 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saadi
lol...........................................................huuhuhuhuh

When i was clicking to see the reply ... i was thinking that this might be the solution of my problem ,.,.,.,.,.., but u guyz still looking at my version ... dude .. i am notttttttt soooooooooo newbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooo ............. i know dude .... i have done all things perfect .......................... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ replyyyyyyyy
then you should also know tat 0.7 is known as "unstable" and that it might not work.
RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by Ash_ on 12-11-2004 at 01:31 PM

err ok. anyway try reinstalling as jameslives says. if that dont work. maybe you have a diff plugin installed that mucks it up (Dont know of one tho)

also. i do suggest you down load the latest V.
also check out these threads and see if anyone has the same problem as you.

RE: Need Help with StuffPlug-Ng by TheBlasphemer on 12-12-2004 at 02:30 PM

OMFG, I'm so not going to help people with that kind of attitude...
People are trying to help you, don't yell at them, and don't state you have done everything perfectly ok, because else you wouldn't get an error message, would you?!

Please note however that the VB runtimes are unneccesary as this plugin is C++, and neither do you have to register it, same reason.

It is known that StuffPlug-NG sometimes does not work on Windows 98, however I haven't been able to track it down yet, on some machines it does work, on others it doesn't, complete mystery to me :(