Shoutbox

[split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? (/showthread.php?tid=35538)

RE: repuation neutral by John Anderton on 12-12-2004 at 02:20 PM

When Can I Vote For SomeOne ?? How Many Posts Do I Need ??

RE: repuation neutral by saralk on 12-12-2004 at 02:23 PM

you need 100 posts, and this should be split.

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by John Anderton on 12-16-2004 at 07:51 AM

What Do You Mean By Split ??

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by WDZ on 12-16-2004 at 08:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
What Do You Mean By Split ??
Splitting means taking posts out of one thread and moving them to a new separate thread. :p

Every thread has its own topic.
RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by user27089 on 12-16-2004 at 08:03 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/rules.html :dodgy:.. Read through that and you should get a general Idea of the forum.

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by John Anderton on 12-16-2004 at 08:24 AM

Oh YA I Got It. Is The Option At The Bottom Of The Page Right But Can I Use It It Sayz Adminstrative Options. I'm Just A Junior Member. Or Does It Refer To The Person Who Made The Original Thread Or Anyone Else ??

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by Underlord on 12-16-2004 at 08:27 AM

quote:
And How Do You Split A Topic ??
You have to be a moderator, super moderator or administrator :)
RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by gnownoskcid on 12-16-2004 at 08:36 AM

quote:
When Can I Vote For SomeOne ?? How Many Posts Do I Need ??
but don't spam, really! double posting (or more) is just asking for a ban
RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by CookieRevised on 12-16-2004 at 02:03 PM

John Anderton, I ask this again (for the 654654th time)...

Stop the alternating use of caps!
Only the first letter of a  sentence is capitalized (or names), nothing else!
It is VERY annoying to read your posts....

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by John Anderton on 12-16-2004 at 02:08 PM

Ok cookie revised i stoped it why are you getting so annoyed ??
And gnownoskcid when did i ever spam or post a the same thing twice ???

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by andrey on 12-16-2004 at 02:23 PM

quote:
when did i ever spam or post a the same thing twice ???
Posting things in a thread that have nothing to do with the threads' topic is considered spamming.
Re-read the forum rules: "Spam: Any post that is off-topic or contributes nothing useful or interesting to a thread is considered to be spam. Most spam posts will be moved (splitted) or deleted."

And you have far too many [split]ted posts:
[split] stuffplug; recording video
[split] Importance of Windows Journal Viewer
[split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ?
[split] Tutorial on how to add a "My contact card" button in contact list below screen name
[split] Themes For Msn 7.0 Build 7.0.0425 ???
And you should really use the search function before posting, to see if your question was answered already.

And here is an example where you double posted (double posts: "are posted more than once, or immediately after another one of your posts. There is an edit button. Learn to use it."
John Anderton's replyies to Plus! your Windows!
John Anderton's replyies to msn messenger, just my problem?
RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by Sunshine on 12-16-2004 at 02:28 PM

John Anderton:

If you have a question wich isn't related to the thread you are readin at that moment: go to the right forum to ask that question and simply hit the "new thread" button ;)

RE: [split] When Can I Vote For SomeOne ? by user27089 on 12-16-2004 at 04:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
John Anderton:

If you have a question wich isn't related to the thread you are readin at that moment: go to the right forum to ask that question and simply hit the "new thread" button ;)

John:

Or you can hit the search button up top to see if you can find any relevant threads to the question that you are going to ask ;).