Shoutbox

Adding emoticons manually, needed for program I've created!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Adding emoticons manually, needed for program I've created!! (/showthread.php?tid=35555)

Adding emoticons manually, needed for program I've created!! by tpvgames on 12-13-2004 at 12:10 AM

I've created a program called Emote Maker, and I would like to add an option where you can add the emoticon you have created into MSN messanger, so in order to do this I would like to know how to add an emoticon to MSN manually or whether there is a way to execute the "Add emoticon" window in MSN?

Oh if you wanna check out my program Click HERE.

RE: Adding emoticons manually, needed for program I've created!! by RaceProUK on 12-13-2004 at 12:30 PM

One way to do this is to simulate the menu selections, keystrokes, and clicks needed to add the emoticon.
If you're looking for a simpler way, then you may need to have a look at some of Messenger's 'hidden' APIs.

RE: Adding emoticons manually, needed for program I've created!! by tpvgames on 12-13-2004 at 02:11 PM

Ok this is a way in which I can do this but I'm hoping there is another way I can do this, is there another way?