Shoutbox

What? Plus not compatible with Longhorn? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: What? Plus not compatible with Longhorn? (/showthread.php?tid=35583)

What? Plus not compatible with Longhorn? by Bmw1000c on 12-13-2004 at 07:21 PM

Hi,
i'm using Windows Code Name: Longhorn, and messenger 5 (unique compatible with longhorn), and i'm trying to use plus... but i can't!
somebody uses longhorn?

help!

RE: WHAT? PLUS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONGHORN? by _Humphreys on 12-13-2004 at 07:25 PM

It's not compatable as it wasn't made for Longhorn and it won't be compatable untill Longhorn actually comes out! 8-)

RE: WHAT? PLUS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONGHORN? by TheBlasphemer on 12-13-2004 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bmw1000c
Hi,
i'm using Windows Code Name: Longhorn, and messenger 5 (unique compatible with longhorn), and i'm trying to use plus... but i can't!
somebody uses longhorn?

help!

Have you tried using a normal MSN Messenger? The version packed with longhorn might have changed so that Msgplus no longer works.
RE: WHAT? PLUS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONGHORN? by Replicarter on 12-13-2004 at 07:42 PM

How is longhorn? Its downloading now, very slow might i add, but im not sure whether to instal it, does it freeze? many errors? does it fuck up alot?

RE: WHAT? PLUS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONGHORN? by leito on 12-13-2004 at 08:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Replicarter
How is longhorn? Its downloading now, very slow might i add, but im not sure whether to instal it, does it freeze? many errors? does it fuck up alot?

You need a pretty good system to run it, but it's nice... I tried it with 1 Gb Ram, work nice.. with my (co) (256 ram) :( haha
RE: WHAT? PLUS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONGHORN? by mad_onion on 12-13-2004 at 08:40 PM

longhorn is pretty good although some people have been experiencing some memory leak. i hope you are downloading 4074 which is the newest version. i think once lots of the bugs are out it will be a really good OS.
[Image: wbclock1wu.th.gif]

if you want anymore images just ask