Shoutbox

Plugin sharing or download showing!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plugin sharing or download showing!! (/showthread.php?tid=35587)

Plugin sharing or download showing!! by juanfrank11 on 12-13-2004 at 09:29 PM

I have sum type of question:

I want the plugins to be shared or sumthin like that because every time i want other ppl to use a plugin i have and he does'nt have it, i have to search it in this page and say instructions, OMG THATS SO BORING|-)|-). You may find a solution to this or can you even make them to show the download page DIRECTLY (not the main page) if they dun have it??:S.

THAT OCCURS WITH ALL PLUGINS(IF A PLUGIN MAKE THIS, SRY FOR THE EXPRESSION).(A)

RE: Plugin sharing or download showing!! by leito on 12-13-2004 at 09:32 PM

You could save the installer in your (co).

Click the Plus! icon on a conversation,  Share one of my files, Configure...

You could add some "favorite" files to share there, and when you want to share a file.. you click the Plus! icon, Share one of my files, select the file and a transfer will start.

RE: Plugin sharing or download showing!! by juanfrank11 on 12-13-2004 at 09:43 PM

Ahhahahaha, my connection really stinks, ahahahahaha

when i get an asdl connection i could do that :D:D:D:D

RE: Plugin sharing or download showing!! by leito on 12-13-2004 at 09:51 PM

Ok, then maybe some pre-recorded messages...

You download a plugin, copy the URL.
Go to the Plus! icon on a (M) conversations, send a pre-recorded message, Edit the Quick Text list...

Move with the arrow (right arrow) until you find a blank form (all fields empty).  Set a message like:

Download "Plugin Name" Plugin from "the URL".

Assign an alias like /pluginname, and below that you would see instrucions on how else you could call the Quick Text.

In a conversation with a friend just type /pluginname and the message will be displayed

RE: Plugin sharing or download showing!! by juanfrank11 on 12-13-2004 at 09:59 PM

lol all my stupid problems are resolved looool, why i haven't thinked it?? :S:S:S

Moderator edit: please don't post in all capital letters :)

RE: Plugin sharing or download showing!! by aNILEator on 12-13-2004 at 10:05 PM

well handled leito.gt :D

You should feel proud of yourself + i forgot about that favourite files list i used to use it all the time

* aNILEator goes to add all his favourite files back :D