Shoutbox

Small winamp skin needed... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Small winamp skin needed... (/showthread.php?tid=35640)

Small winamp skin needed... by Purity on 12-15-2004 at 01:11 AM

I need a new winamp skin.... I want one really small kinda like this one that im using, i love this one!
[Image: mywinamp5lp.jpg]
isnt it small:)
well i need a nice small one to go on my taskbar does n e 1 have n e good 1's?

RE: Small winamp skin needed... by sock on 12-15-2004 at 02:47 AM

Just use a classic skin, and double-click the titlebar for the ultra-small "Winshade" mode... The program is much faster with classic skins, too.

I recommend the classic Winamp 5 style skin, which our own Guido contributed to. :happy:

RE: Small winamp skin needed... by Purity on 12-15-2004 at 03:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sock
Just use a classic skin, and double-click the titlebar for the ultra-small "Winshade" mode... The program is much faster with classic skins, too.

I recommend the classic Winamp 5 style skin, which our own Guido contributed to. 
AHHHH I HATE THAT SO MUCH!! not small enough. :dodgy:

RE: Small winamp skin needed... by sock on 12-15-2004 at 04:32 AM

Is this not small enough for you? :-/ (You can get rid of the right half if you wish...)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=347376]

With a mere double-click to get the main player interface, which is very small itself, compared to the default "modern" Winamp 5 skin.

I just put it always on top, at the top of the screen space. It doesn't interfere with anything there. :banana:

RE: Small winamp skin needed... by Purity on 12-15-2004 at 04:34 AM

ROTFL!!! i never knew u could make pretty much all the skins the size of the the title bar!! rotfl thats so funny, i've been looking for small skins for a week and their right in front of me. SORRY THIS CAN BE T&T NOW.