Shoutbox

have you ever beeen drunk? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: have you ever beeen drunk? (/showthread.php?tid=35650)

have you ever beeen drunk? by Pinchichuv on 12-15-2004 at 09:29 AM

maybe a lot of people on this forum have been drunk same time, to do this fun, tell us youre expirience like many.

OK today its 15 dicember of 2004, but yesterdey was 11, and i have a "Posada" in my house a posada is like a party but with a piñata an we sing songs and stuff like dat bbut this tima was diferent, to girls came to the "Posada" Monica and Daniela, the 2 girls i like.  I told Daniela that i was going for her to his house so she could come and i did, but Monica came too, it was like 1:40 today and so i decide to tell Monica what i felt, and i told her vause i thought that she know, but for my luck she didnt, so i told her and she told me that that she love me but she didntknow what to do, and she went to her house, and then i took Daniela to her house but i didnt told her the way i fell, and know im here in my house drinkin a beer, a Sol actually, cause i have 23 beers (sol) in the sink and 8 heinikens and half bottle of vodka, and that my story

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Pinball on 12-15-2004 at 06:51 PM

That makes little sense. And being drunk isn't a nice thing, in fact, it's pathetic, IMHO.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by user27089 on 12-15-2004 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pinball
That makes little sense. And being drunk isn't a nice thing, in fact, it's pathetic, IMHO.

Being drunk can be fun at times lol.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Plik on 12-15-2004 at 06:56 PM

Depends what your doing, how much you've drunk and what you've drunk

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by MessEnGer on 12-15-2004 at 07:05 PM

Drinking can be fun .... yes

Drinking can be disastrous as well

well i have a couple of stories but .... its better i dont put them up here
with my ex gf drinking was always hell ... she always used to start off with her stupis talks and piss the living shit out of me ...

my bottom line drink with people with positive energy or just drink alone :P

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by user27089 on 12-15-2004 at 07:08 PM

Me and my mate had 3 quarters of a 2 litre bottle of irish wiskey together and a bottle of apple wine that was drunk, then we had various beers lol, I was at my mates aunties house in wales somewhere, I ended up snorting ash, eating an orange with its peel on putting, dancing loads and telling my mates auntie I loved her lol.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by kangie on 12-15-2004 at 08:10 PM

quote:

i take it youve never been drunk :lol:
and its fun as long as you dont drink too much, and always know pretty much what youre doing all the time :P
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-15-2004 at 08:29 PM

When you are drunk you don't know pretty much what you are doing all the time. :P

I feel sorry for people who need to get drunk to have fun... it's really pathethic IMO :-/

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by GiantSpider on 12-15-2004 at 08:34 PM

Well my stories include at a party once I brought my friend: he went drink for drink with me. He then proposed to my cousin (who was also male) & then collapsed under a table. I laughed! At ma m8's 15th I drank (apparently allthough I have no recolection) 12 cans of Carling (Lager), 2 cans of Olde English (Cider), 1 Litre of Carribian Twist (Shite) & 2 Litre's of Bella (Cheap Wine) at the bare minimum. Perhaps explain's why I can't remember it tbh.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by chris on 12-15-2004 at 09:01 PM

Drinking getting high and partying is fun but dont get too carried away otherwise u might get in trouble and have to go to a drug class for a year like i did and take a piss test every weed:s its all good now thats its over but that was about the boringist year ever just be carefull(Y)

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by user27089 on 12-15-2004 at 09:05 PM

Well to be honest, most sensible people don't get caught :refuck:!!

Nah seriously, you have to watch out when you're drinking, if you have over 300mg of alcohol in your blood you die of alcohol poisoning.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by GiantSpider on 12-15-2004 at 09:13 PM

Two of my friends have had alcohol poisoning. 1 drank a bottle of whiskey. T'other 1 had 1 litre of cider. Funny world init.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Dempsey on 12-15-2004 at 09:13 PM

i hate it when you drink too much and the next day you dont rememebr everything, you have bits missing.

I lost about 3 hours one night, and when people started telling me stuff that i'd done the night before, i didnt believe them, but when 10 or 15 people start telling you the exact same story, you think it must be true.

I had about 15 cans of cider i think (B)(B)(B) and Aparently, i was pushing my mates lawnmower around his garden, chasing his chickens, i climbed up a tree and wass waving down at eveyone, sat on a bcnh and fell backwards, headfirst into a hedge and was pulling faces at my mates mum through a window.

Being drunk is good at the time, but it can be bad when you don't remember what you did :p

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by user27089 on 12-15-2004 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
Two of my friends have had alcohol poisoning. 1 drank a bottle of whiskey. T'other 1 had 1 litre of cider. Funny world init.

1 Litre of cider isn't really a lot to be honest, but the bottle of wiskey is bad, my dad drank a bottle of wiskey when he was seventeen and fell into a ditch, he was in a coma for about 3 weeks I think, its just proof that what people say isn't a lie.

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
i hate it when you drink too much and the next day you dont rememebr everything, you have bits missing.

I lost about 3 hours one night, and when people started telling me stuff that i'd done the night before, i didnt believe them, but when 10 or 15 people start telling you the exact same story, you think it must be true.

I had about 15 cans of cider i think (B)(B)(B) and Aparently, i was pushing my mates lawnmower around his garden, chasing his chickens, i climbed up a tree and wass waving down at eveyone, sat on a bcnh and fell backwards, headfirst into a hedge and was pulling faces at my mates mum through a window.

Being drunk is good at the time, but it can be bad when you don't remember what you did :p

I hate it when you can't remember anything aswell, it feels like you have selective amnesia or something, then someone reminds you of the foolish things that you have done the previous night lol.

Some girls from my school got drunk, thats all you need to know, then well yea, some 18 yr old guys, well yeah!

All in all, I like to be drunk, but I can take the consequences to be honest.. but some, are actually quite bad.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by XM4ST3RX on 12-15-2004 at 09:27 PM

Hi,

I dont really goto outter parties (out around houses and streets LoL) very often as much as we normally celebrate or go out down the town, nightclubbing etc...

But there was this one occasion back when i was 16 and me and my mate had a bottle of 3 litre cider each and we were spinning while drinking it and everything... we were little dafties at the time too as we all hung around parks etc... was fun at the time.

Anyways we would do crazy thing's of which some i cant even remember LoL... like roll around on the grass laughing our heads off... maybe that was something to do with the weed too? errr... well thats another story haha...

My story really isnt that interesting i know, but err i dunno... hard to explain, it was just good at the time :P

That story ended up me and my friend walking to my house and me puking all over.. and my friend several times LoL...

i believe i said (when sober) "Thats the last time im drinking".... i think i say more silly things when im sober ;) hehe :P
RE: RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-15-2004 at 09:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris
and take a piss test every weed:
I hope that pun wasn't intentional :gfdrin:
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Jimcando on 12-15-2004 at 09:43 PM

im not that into drinking, its not that fun and it doesnt taste all that good
but i have been drunk before

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by L. Coyote on 12-15-2004 at 09:58 PM

Every time we go out (I'm a nerdie and it takes a lot of convincing for me to go out) I end up drunk and doing crazy stuff.

The other night I drank 3 vodka-based drinks and 1 litre of beer, and I ended up in the beach, trying to drown myself (and alone, since I had told my friends I was going to my house).

The reason why the drinks hit me so hard is because I'm very short (almost as a little person, but I'm not technically one), and the alcohol doesn't take so long to go to my brain. :P

Other times, thankfully, I haven't done THAT kind of things. Just stay somewhere, wondering why the world spins so fast, but nothing extreme.

I also hate those moments when I can't remember anything. :P There was a time I told a friend that I liked a girl, and when he told me I didn't remember saying it. :|

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-15-2004 at 11:09 PM

See, you are pathethic, for example :-/

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Chestah on 12-15-2004 at 11:13 PM

yeah i don't really like the taste of alcohol, not that i've had much at all... not really any but i'd rather just drink some coke or softdrink and keep my inhibititions :)

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by L. Coyote on 12-15-2004 at 11:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido

Who? Me?
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-16-2004 at 12:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by UglyBoy
quote:
Who? Me?
Yep :)

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by marissa on 12-16-2004 at 12:20 AM

to answer your question, no. Tispy, but not like smash your face drunk...when i see people smashed i just say "whats the point?" yeah, it could be fun for a couple hours but then you wake up with a splitting headache and the thoughts of what you could have done the previousy day/night.

and i dont usually go out so :^)

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by L. Coyote on 12-16-2004 at 12:27 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Who? Me?

Thanks! (y)
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-16-2004 at 12:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
when i see people smashed i just say "whats the point?" yeah, it could be fun for a couple hours but then you wake up with a splitting headache and the thoughts of what you could have done the previousy day/night.
Exactly.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Who? Me?
Thanks! (y)
:lol: You and all the people who take drinking like you :)
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Patchou on 12-16-2004 at 12:56 AM

It may sound lame at 23 years old but nope, I've never been drunk, not even half drunk :p.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=347716]

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Weyzza on 12-16-2004 at 01:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
It may sound lame at 23 years old but nope, I've never been drunk, not even half drunk :p.
Me neither.
quote:
Does anyone care enough to explain this for me? Patchou?
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Patchou on 12-16-2004 at 01:05 AM

This pic = I'm a super-geek and I'm proud of it :refuck:

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by L. Coyote on 12-16-2004 at 01:06 AM

Let's celebrate! (b) (d)

:p J/k

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by .blade// on 12-16-2004 at 01:22 AM

* .blade// wonders what the difference between a geek and a super geek is :P

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by FrozernFire on 12-16-2004 at 02:04 AM

difference between them is the word "super" :refuck:

my dad lets me drink a quarter? of his can of beer, but i have to say i prefer soft drinks :) i have a weakness for sweet stuff

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Guido on 12-16-2004 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
* blade wonders what the difference between a geek and a super geek is :P
Super Geek = Patchou = God

Super = unreachable :gfdrin:

(jk about the god part of course :P)

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Fraisie on 12-16-2004 at 03:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:

Being drunk is not something a 14 yo should know about.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by L. Coyote on 12-16-2004 at 03:11 AM

You shouldn't come to Argentina then. :P

Edit: Guido, you live here? Or USA, or another country?

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Pipish on 12-16-2004 at 04:46 AM

I tell you what i think is pathetic is that 14 yr olds a retelling the moments of when they drunk litres of alcahol i have never tasted alcahol before nor do i plan to untill i am LEGALY ALLOWED

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Twan on 12-16-2004 at 06:05 AM

I will end up the same as patchou :D j/k 
But because I don't even like alcohol at all :S I won't become drunk off course

anyway.. I am not a geek and surely not a super geek :P.. but you have to know that you can have a lot of fun without alcohol.. and getting drunk but that's my opinion

Also I kinda hate great stories of being drunk from 13/14/15 years old people like it is so "cool" that you don't remember you had sex with an unknown girl the last night ^o) :dodgy:

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Chestah on 12-16-2004 at 08:52 AM

quote:

lol classic, we are seeing a side of Patchou we have never seen before ;) :refuck:
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Underlord on 12-16-2004 at 09:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
I tell you what i think is pathetic is that 14 yr olds a retelling the moments of when they drunk litres of alcahol i have never tasted alcahol before nor do i plan to untill i am LEGALY ALLOWED

Pip you are legally allowed as long as it is in a private residence and some adult supervision is given :P.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Dempsey on 12-16-2004 at 10:29 AM

you can drink with a meal in pubs and that from 14 or something

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by azn angel on 12-16-2004 at 11:17 AM

quote:
you can drink with a meal in pubs and that from 14 or something
bullshit :|
they dont even let you in the pub here let alone drink.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Dempsey on 12-16-2004 at 11:42 AM

Under five years old
It is illegal to give an alcoholic drink to a child under five except under medical supervision in an emergency.

Under 14 years old
Your child cannot go into the bar of a pub unless it has a ‘children’s certificate’. If it does have one, you can only go into parts of licensed premises where alcohol is either sold but not drunk (eg a sales point for consumption away from the pub), or drunk but not sold (eg a garden or family room).

14 or 15 years old
Your child can go anywhere in a pub, but not drink alcohol.

16 or 17 years old
Your child can buy or be bought beer or cider to drink with a meal, but not in a bar (ie in an area specifically set aside for meals).

Under 18 years old
Except for 16 or 17 year olds having a meal in a pub (see above), it is against the law for anyone under 18 to buy alcohol in a pub, off-licence, supermarket, or other outlet, or for anyone to buy alcohol for someone under 18 to consume in a pub or a public place.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by fluffy_lobster on 12-16-2004 at 12:11 PM

The fact is, I find that alcoholic drinks taste disgusting in comparison to other drinks, so I don't drink.  As for drinking for the sake of getting drunk... somehow, I think i'll resist, considering the:
- Medical implications
- Stupid things you end up doing
- Possibility of addiction
- Hangovers
- Stupid things you end up getting addicted to
- Money
- Fun you have at parties when everyone else is drunk and you're not :D

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by kangie on 12-16-2004 at 04:50 PM

* kangie blinks

tbh, this isnt about whether you like drinking :P if you dont, thats fine, if you do, (abiding by t3h dempseys rules) thats fine! the fact is, ppl DO drink, and its petty calling them pathetic for having fun :P and, fluffylobster, no matter how much i drink, i know what im doing at all times, id never do anything too stupid or dangerous.... i rarely get hangovers, no matter how much i drink, even if i mix like hell :P and a bit of drinking isnt gonna turn you in to a bottle of voddie a day alcoholic  :) i say ppl should just relax a bit, and have fun in whatever way they see fit,  wether it be drinking or no as long as they dont put others at risk

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by user27089 on 12-16-2004 at 05:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:

Being drunk is not something a 14 yo should know about.

To be honest, a lot of children my age are going to parties and getting drunk, I'm not really like this, yeah I go to the odd party and get pretty drunk, but its not like I'm getting drunk every week, plus, If you drink in your own home its not illegal afaik.

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
yeah, it could be fun for a couple hours but then you wake up with a splitting headache and the thoughts of what you could have done the previousy day/night.

and i dont usually go out so :^)

I agree with this, but I've never woke up with a splitting headache or anything, and I can remember parts of what happened the previous nite, sometimes I can regret, others are just a complete experience to be honest, why judge it if you haven't had the first hand experience is my advise, but if you don't want to, then its your choice, nobody is making you do it, don't be influenced by your peers, do it on your own accord, if you want to, do it, if you don't want to, then don't. ;).

quote:
Originally posted by kangie
its pretty calling them pathetic for having fun :P and, fluffylobster, no matter how much i drink, i know what im doing at all times, id never do anything too stupid or dangerous.... i say ppl should just relax a bit

Its not really pathetic if you want to go out clubbing somewhere and have a laugh, you can drink and it makes you happier and less stressed if you consume the correct alcohol, because different alcohols give people different effects in the long run, like Wiskey makes most people aggressive. As for the 'i'd never don anything dangerous thing', when you are under the influence of excessive amounts of alcohol, not many people can stay sensible during this period, therefore you can't control what you do, and if someone asked you to do something, I can assure you that you most probably would actually do it, most people do, its nothing to be ashamed about, its purely what this drug does.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by kangie on 12-16-2004 at 05:20 PM

traxor, i have been under the influence of ALOT of alcohol, and i can say, I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING dangerous, or stupid, nothing that would harm anyone anyways...  :P

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by saralk on 12-16-2004 at 05:57 PM

i like having one or two drinks, but i rarely get completely drunk

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by zaidgs on 12-16-2004 at 06:47 PM

i nvr thought drinking was that bad, but you all make it sound really bad.
i nvr got drunk, although i do take small shots occasionally.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by GiantSpider on 12-16-2004 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Under five years old
It is illegal to give an alcoholic drink to a child under five except under medical supervision in an emergency.

Under 14 years old
Your child cannot go into the bar of a pub unless it has a ‘children’s certificate’. If it does have one, you can only go into parts of licensed premises where alcohol is either sold but not drunk (eg a sales point for consumption away from the pub), or drunk but not sold (eg a garden or family room).

14 or 15 years old
Your child can go anywhere in a pub, but not drink alcohol.

16 or 17 years old
Your child can buy or be bought beer or cider to drink with a meal, but not in a bar (ie in an area specifically set aside for meals).

Under 18 years old
Except for 16 or 17 year olds having a meal in a pub (see above), it is against the law for anyone under 18 to buy alcohol in a pub, off-licence, supermarket, or other outlet, or for anyone to buy alcohol for someone under 18 to consume in a pub or a public place.

You can however consume alcohol over the age of 5 on private preises with consent of a adult. It is also illegal to be sold alcohol.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by qune on 12-16-2004 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaidgs
i nvr thought drinking was that bad, but you all make it sound really bad.

I totally agree on this one... being/getting drunk is 100% individual and affects different persons differently, whether they lose their complexes (most commonly) or get hostile or whatever... every man should know his limit...
drinking is just one way to live out socially... a relaxation like figurately massage or such...
I enjoy a social drink definitely every weekend (whether I drink lot or less)... and ow it's the best...

views mentioned in this reply are individual and belong only to the author of this post.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Pr0xY on 12-17-2004 at 12:24 AM

My name is Pr0xY and I'm a alcoholic.....

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by GiantSpider on 12-17-2004 at 08:55 AM

lol yeah I think that's where this thread may end up. What's wrong with having a drink? Some people smoke, it's really just up to them.

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by Sam Spade on 12-17-2004 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
quote:

Originally posted by Pipish

Pip you are legally allowed as long as it is in a private residence and some adult supervision is given .
That depends on the country of residence.
RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by kangie on 12-17-2004 at 04:20 PM

someone wanna close this? seemed a bit pointless in the first place tbh.... cos everyone was gonna disagree wi each other :P

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by sexyvincy on 12-19-2004 at 07:32 PM

I agree being drunk is not a good thing.... The last time got drunk was weird, I got really messed up.

But I won't go into details...+o(

RE: have you ever beeen drunk? by FrozernFire on 12-20-2004 at 04:42 AM

i prefer watching other people drunk and asking them to do funny things than getting drunk myself