Shoutbox

(screen name) is writeing a message... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: (screen name) is writeing a message... (/showthread.php?tid=35654)

(screen name) is writeing a message... by ubisoft4me on 12-15-2004 at 11:19 AM

I was Messageing my mate today, and remembered ... is writeing a message  appears when they write a message.

But some of the time they don't send the message..

I'm pretty sure this has happend to a lot of people, Is there a way to find out what they are typeing and NOT sending? *-)

RE: (screen name) is writeing a message... by Millenium_edition on 12-15-2004 at 11:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ubisoft4me
I was Messageing my mate today, and remembered ... is writeing a message  appears when they write a message.

I'm pretty sure this has happend to a lot of people, Is there a way to find out what they are typeing and NOT sending? *-)
nope.
RE: (screen name) is writeing a message... by kangie on 12-15-2004 at 08:15 PM

cos then youd see every little mistake they made.... there would be no need for it... esp  since if i type and dont send, its cos im doing /nick etc, and i doubt anyone would wanna see that

RE: (screen name) is writeing a message... by Purity on 12-15-2004 at 08:22 PM

quote:

Ya that would be an okay, feature but some people consider it as an invasion of privacy.  And i do not think it is possible.:)
RE: (screen name) is writeing a message... by gnownoskcid on 12-16-2004 at 12:34 AM

quote:

this topic has been discussed before see this thread